Official USUM RU Suspect Process - Round 6 Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom

Banned deucer.

Voting on Zygarde-10%​
List of qualified voters (39):
If you have qualified to vote but your name is not present on this list, send a pm to Arifeen and myself, alongside the link to your post in the alt ID thread.

If you're getting the "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" message and your name is on the list, wait and hour and try again. If you still have insufficient privileges, then message me to report the problem.

When voting, please use the following format:
Code:
Zyagrde-10%: [b]Ban[/b]
Zygarde-10%: [b]Do Not Ban[/b]
Failing to follow the above format will result in your vote being IGNORED.

In order for Zygarde-10% to get banned, a minimum 51% pro-ban majority will be needed.

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: this forum is moderated, if you submit your post but don't see it show up in the thread, don't worry, it's perfectly normal.

If you have any question, feel free to message Arifeen or myself. Don't post anything but your vote in this thread. Also, ONLY POST ONCE. Don't make more than one post or you'll be infracted.

To ensure the integrity of the Suspect Process, voters won't be allowed to change their vote once they submit their post.

IF YOU'RE GETTING THE "INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES" MESSAGE, THEN DON'T PM US ON SHOWDOWN/DISCORD/SKYPE, WE NEED TO EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT PERMISSIONS AND IT'S EASIER TO DO SO IF YOU PM US ON SMOGON. THANKS FOR THE COOPERATION.

Voting stage ends on Wednesday, March 13th. The result may be announced earlier if the missing votes won't have an impact on the decision

Regarding the Tiering Contributor badge
  • TC is awarded to those with 8 tiering-related votes and who display a general interest in Smogon.
If you have achieved the above threshold, feel free to private message Arifeen or myself with the links to your votes so we can process your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)