Hey, I don't normally post in these threads but I wanted to suggest something to add to the speed tier list as it's greatly benefited me when it comes to altering my ev spreads to speed creep and teambuilding in general.
I feel like agility Moltres is worth slotting in alongside Venomoth at +2. While it isn't as common as running Defog or U-turn it's still a viable enough move to run to clean up opposing teams and I've also recently enjoyed using it.
612 / Venomoth - Moltres / 90 / +Spe / 252 / +2
Moutemoute Sorry if I didn't follow the proper guidelines but regardless I appreciate the effort you do to keep this thread running :)
• The Speedlist got some new Pokemon and new spreads. They are marked in blue text for ease of access !
• Arcanine and Vileplume have been removed from the Speedlist.
• Zeraora has been added to the Speedlist.
RMG and Twilight, thanks for your submissions ! (I've changed Feraligatr's Base Speed because it has 78 and not 80).
Edit 27/10/2018 :
• Bisharp has been unbanned. It has been added to the Speedlist.
Edit 30/10/2018 :
• Because they're not anymore on the VR, Abomasnow (Mega) and Entei have been removed from the Speedlist.
• Froslass has been added to the Speedlist
• Following the new analyses of Bisharp, 84 EVs Bisharp (Assault Vest) has been added to the Speedlist.
• 44 EVs Primarina has been added to the Speedlist.
• Dragon Dance Altaria-Mega with 176 EVs and Jolly nature has been added to the Speedlist.
You should add Scarf Scizor at 363 Speed, it’s 216 EVs with a Jolly nature and a +1 boost. Max Speed would be 373 which only beats Salazzle which is pretty irrelevant and resists all your moves besides Pursuit anyway. Ik it’s not on the analysis as its own set, but I think it’s relevant and seen often enough that it should go on here.
This is always a useful resource, thanks for keeping this updated for as long as you have!