Resource USUM UU Speedlist

Hey! Just getting into the UU tier and I noticed that feraligatr isn't on the list, same with zeraora.
Not too sure about specific spreads for these mons, but basic neutral and max spreads.

423 / Zeraora / 143 / +Spe / 252
385 / Zeraora / 143 / Neutral / 252

560 / Feraligatr / 80 / +Spe / 252 / +2
420 / Feraligatr / 80 / +Spe / 252 / +1
280 / Feraligatr / 80 / +Spe / 252

510 / Feraligatr / 80 / Neutral / 252 / +2
382 / Feraligatr / 80 / Neutral / 252 / +1
255 / Feraligatr / 80 / Neutral / 252

Thanks for the speed tier list, helping me out a lot.

Hey, I don't normally post in these threads but I wanted to suggest something to add to the speed tier list as it's greatly benefited me when it comes to altering my ev spreads to speed creep and teambuilding in general.

I feel like agility Moltres is worth slotting in alongside Venomoth at +2. While it isn't as common as running Defog or U-turn it's still a viable enough move to run to clean up opposing teams and I've also recently enjoyed using it.

612 / Venomoth - Moltres / 90 / +Spe / 252 / +2

Moutemoute Sorry if I didn't follow the proper guidelines but regardless I appreciate the effort you do to keep this thread running :)

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
USUM UU Speedlist has been updated !

• The Speedlist got some new Pokemon and new spreads. They are marked in blue text for ease of access !
Arcanine and Vileplume have been removed from the Speedlist.
Zeraora has been added to the Speedlist.

RMG and Twilight, thanks for your submissions ! (I've changed Feraligatr's Base Speed because it has 78 and not 80).

Edit 27/10/2018 :

Bisharp has been unbanned. It has been added to the Speedlist.

Edit 30/10/2018 :

• Because they're not anymore on the VR, Abomasnow (Mega) and Entei have been removed from the Speedlist.

Last edited:

Moutemoute

Error 404
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion

Gastrodon and Shaymin have been added to the Speedlist.
Talonflame with +1 Boost in Speed has been added to the Speedlist.
Uxie has been removed from the Speedlist.

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
You should add Scarf Scizor at 363 Speed, it’s 216 EVs with a Jolly nature and a +1 boost. Max Speed would be 373 which only beats Salazzle which is pretty irrelevant and resists all your moves besides Pursuit anyway. Ik it’s not on the analysis as its own set, but I think it’s relevant and seen often enough that it should go on here.

This is always a useful resource, thanks for keeping this updated for as long as you have!

Last edited:

Moutemoute

Error 404

Aurorus, Sandslash-Alola, Durant and Mandibuzz have been removed from the Speedlist.

Moutemoute

Error 404

Mew has been added to the Speedlist. Indeed +Spe nature + 252 EVs / 240 EVs / 192 EVs and 176 EVs are now part of the Speedlist.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)