Official USUM UU Stage 6.1 Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Voting on Breloom and Buzzwole.

If you qualified but your name is not on the list, then send Hogg a PM. Likewise, if you're getting the "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" message, then wait an hour and the problem should fix itself; if it persists then also PM Hogg.

When voting use the following format:
Breloom: Unban
Breloom: Keep BL

Buzzwole: Unban
Buzzwole: Keep BL
Failing to follow the above format will result into your vote being ignored.

A Simple Majority of 51% will be required to unban Breloom or Buzzwole.

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: this forum is moderated, if you submit your post but don't see it show up in the thread, then don't worry, it's perfectly normal.

If you have any question, then feel free to send me a private message. Don't post anything but your vote in this thread. Also, ONLY POST ONCE. Don't make more than one post or you'll be infracted.

Voting stage ends on February 8th.

Last edited:

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
With 23 out of 26 votes reported, this suspect is now complete. I will leave the thread open to give the remaining three voters a chance to vote, but as they cannot shift the outcome, I will post results now.

With a 87% majority, Breloom will be unbanned and become legal for play in UU.

With a 78% majority, Buzzwole will remain BL.

The breakdown of the votes is as follows:

BRELOOM: 20 unban / 3 keep BL
BUZZWOLE: 4 unban / 18 keep BL / 1 abstain

Thanks to everyone for participating in this suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)