Tournament UU Community Pool Tournament - WON BY NAVIII 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna do some predicts because wynaut:

WMAR  vs  bb skarm: BB skarm is like 1000 pounds of pure muscle if I don't bold him he will beat me up irl.
SubZeroMartin  vs  bad feeling: I have a bad feeling about bad feeling (jk I just rlly wanted to use this pun) xD
Amukamara vs  TMM: Hard to bold her between my friend and my fellow Canadian however TMM wants to be my valentine so he gets the bold here
SanJI vs  Pokesba: SanJI ofc because I love the character in one pice
Cam vs 467 11 11p: My building is not the best LMAO
Coryn216 vs SOMALIA: I really wanted to highlight Somalia here cuz he cool BUT he likes the fucking taco beef hair, Kramer from Seinfeld moe from the Simpsons guy who wants to ruin everyone else's recess so I have to go against him here
Xinc  vs  BelgianToast: Dont know much about either of them so I picked randomly
Prof.Otaku  vs Luirromen: Luirrogoat
Moutemoute
vs  Rawbi: Do you really need a reason why?
Aariz vs Bandkrook: Had to choose between fellow prize winner or bandkrook chose bandkrook cuz zoro is cool
Estarossa  vs Monky25: Esta cuz of the British accent.
Hystrerical Weeb  vs Celebiii: Once again chosen at random!
Zephyr2007 vs MasterLeoZangetsu: I have been tricked time and time again so I have to go with masterleo
Mindnight vs naviii 1: I love midnight but navii astral projected when making this idk what kind of drugs he took but they must have been good as fuck sorry Mindy
Miraage vs Shaad Skyel: idk name seems familiar
Doomstadt vs  SCHEFF: Scheff is not only 1. A Legend he 2. Also wants to be my valentine so he ofc gets the bold here
Mygrein although he is a sub he is a winner in our hearts also his build was hella heat

Last edited:

WMAR  vs  bb skarm: BB skarm is like 1000 pounds of pure muscle if I don't bold him he will beat me up irl.
SubZeroMartin  vs  bad feeling: I have a bad feeling about bad feeling (jk I just rlly wanted to use this pun) xD
Amukamara vs  TMM: Hard to bold her between my friend and my fellow Canadian however TMM wants to be my valentine so he gets the bold here
Coryn216 vs SOMALIA: I really wanted to highlight Somalia here cuz he cool BUT he likes the fucking taco beef hair, Kramer from Seinfeld moe from the Simpsons guy who wants to ruin everyone else's recess so I have to go against him here
Xinc  vs  BelgianToast: Dont know much about either of them so I picked randomly
Moutemoute
Aariz vs Bandkrook: Had to choose between fellow prize winner or bandkrook chose bandkrook cuz zoro is cool
Zephyr2007 vs MasterLeoZangetsu: I have been tricked time and time again so I have to go with masterleo
Mindnight vs naviii 1: I love midnight but navii astral projected when making this idk what kind of drugs he took but they must have been good as fuck sorry Mindy
Doomstadt vs  SCHEFF: Scheff is not only 1. A Legend he 2. Also wants to be my valentine so he ofc gets the bold here
yeaah..... you may want to revise mine. I am terrible haha

Moutemoute
Mygrein although he is a sub he is a winner in our hearts also his build was hella heat
Lol I am way too bad

KANGASKHAN COURT OPEN FOR PRELIMINARY MOTIONS
(MUST REPLY IF I TAG YOU)

1610840665061.png

MATCHUP ACTIVITY UPDATES
WMAR v bb skarm - I don't see a post on either of your walls - please let me know if you have scheduled privately
SubZeroMartin v Bad feeling - I don't see a post on either of your walls - please let me know if you have scheduled privately
Hystrerical Weeb v. Celebiii - I see Celebiii posted on Hystrerical Weeb's wall, but no response as of yet. Please let me know if you have scheduled privately.
Miraage v. Shaad Skyel - I don't see a post on either of your walls - please let me know if you have scheduled privately

Everyone else is good, and congratulations to those who have won games so far!

I will give a little time (24-36 hours or so) to the people I tagged before I start adding in subs.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT RELATED TO YOUR VEHICLE INSURANCE:

:Celebi: has informed me that he has had no contact with Hystrerical Weeb despite sending messages. I also have not heard from him since pinging, and it's been well over the 48 hours deadline. Additionally, given the fact that he has had 0 activity at all on Smogon since January 6, I may as well sub him out now and allow the new participant more time to try to schedule a fight.

I rolled for the sub in the OFFICIAL (unofficial) group chat I made:

1610874904348.png

NEW MATCHUP IS:

Flare219 v. Celebiii

Flare219 you have 48 hours to make contact with Celebiii or you may be subbed out as well.

GOOD LUCK!

Others on the clock:

Miraage and Shaad Skyel I still have not heard from either of you to see if you have contacted each other privately or not. Please let me know ASAP, ty.
WMAR your opponent has contacted you on your wall, be sure to respond promptly, ty.

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT RELATED TO YOUR VEHICLE INSURANCE:

:Celebi: has informed me that he has had no contact with Hystrerical Weeb despite sending messages. I also have not heard from him since pinging, and it's been well over the 48 hours deadline. Additionally, given the fact that he has had 0 activity at all on Smogon since January 6, I may as well sub him out now and allow the new participant more time to try to schedule a fight.

I rolled for the sub in the OFFICIAL (unofficial) group chat I made:

View attachment 308500

NEW MATCHUP IS:

Flare219 v. Celebiii

Flare219 you have 48 hours to make contact with Celebiii or you may be subbed out as well.

GOOD LUCK!

Others on the clock:

Miraage and Shaad Skyel I still have not heard from either of you to see if you have contacted each other privately or not. Please let me know ASAP, ty.
WMAR your opponent has contacted you on your wall, be sure to respond promptly, ty.
My bad, he reached out to me via smogon dm. I was pretty late to reply too, so if he cant play at the time I asked he can have the win

:Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan:

It's been well over 72 hours and still no contact from Bad feeling to his opponent, despite his opponent SubZeroMartin messaging him, so in the interest of time I will need to sub out Bad feeling for another opponent so there is time to schedule and complete the match before the deadline.

LUCKILY, when I rolled for the last sub, I also rolled for a backup sub:

1610945515588.png

NEW MATCHUP:

SubZeroMartin v. Mygrein

Mygrein you have 48 hours to make contact with your opponent to schedule, or you may be subbed out.

GOOD LUCK!

ALSO ON THE CLOCK:

WMAR I still do not see a response to your opponent on your wall after he posted - please respond to him by the end of the day tomorrow.

Everyone else is good. Have fun!

:Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan: :Kangaskhan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)