UU is just like a Turkey Twizzler.

You love it, but you know it is bad for you.

The Team At A Glance

The Team In Detail

Chlamydia (Sharpedo) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 172 Atk/152 Spd/184 SAtk
Naughty nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Earthquake

Outspeeds base 130s, and beats them all to a pulp. Beats common leads, not to mention is just awesome.

Donovanosis (Quagsire) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 212 HP/44 Atk/252 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Encore
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

Gyarados counter. Encores the Dragon Dance or Waterfall and proceeds to Stone Edge it to death. Earthquake and Waterfall are there for everything else. If it has Earthquake and Taunt, Parasect beats it. If it has Stone Edge or Ice Fang, Quagsire beats it.

Crabs (Parasect) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 HP/48 Atk/164 Def/28 Spd/16 SDef
- Aromatherapy
- X-Scissor
- Spore
- Light Screen

Works really well. Originally had Vileplume here, but a Ground resist is cool, as is another water immune. 28 Spd outspeeds Bronzong, I may however run 36 Spd as some people randomly run 8 Spd on Bronzong. 16 S.Def gives it 200, so 300 with Light Screen up. Max HP for surviving stuff, and the Defence is for take those physical hits. Spore is the best sleep move in the game, so it is obviously cool. X-Scissor is an attack, and a good one at that. Aromatherapy is there as my team has no way ti take status.

Chancroid (Hitmonlee) (M) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Limber
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Bulk Up

The coolest thing since salt pie. Beats Blissey as unlike some pokemon, it does not fear Thunder Wave. Substitute does three things. Blocks status and damage, allows for an easy set up, and activates Salac Berry. 450 Spd with high attack is great for late game. The attacking combo is also cool.

Herpes (Mawile) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 240 HP/16 Atk/252 Def
- Ice Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Snatch
- Focus Punch

This thing is cool. Steal Subs from that McGar or SubChomp, and prepare to do away with them. Intimidate is cool, it lets it switch into Outrages and stuff a lot easier. Focus Punch for Pseudo SubPunching. Ice Punch hits Dragons, mainly Garchomp. Sucker Punch is for stragglers, Gengar and Azelf.

Molluscum (Grumpig) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP/208 Spd/48 SDef
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Psychic
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Outspeeds Adamant Heracross. I may run enough to outspeed Neutral 90s, but I will change that in time. Substitute up, and start Calm Minding. Psychic is STAB and Grumpigs most powerful attack. Hidden Power [Bug] hits Celebi, Dark types and Psychic types hard.

PS:I am looking for a better nickname for Parasect, as Crabs sucks.

PPS:AIDs is not funny.

Bump. I am contemplating running 404 Speed on Sharpedo, but ScarfCross does not seem to be too damaging to me.

If this is for OU, then I'd definitely try to get some of a goal here. If it was for UU, then sure, slap any random bullshit UUs together, but it's not going to fare as well in OU.

Something I'd try to do is fully turn this into a Rain Dance team. The main thing that helps that here is: Kabutops. Kabutops is ridiculously deadly in any metagame, whether UU, OU, or even Ubers. SD+LO in Rain is just deadly, and you just help out Parasect for more recovery and Quagsire wouldn't care for it, as it only helps it.

Now if we take that goal, we're going to be using Quagsire, Parasect, and Kabutops as the main Pokes. Of course random assorted bullshit like Yanmega and Salamence will hurt you, so I'd attempt something like a Bastiodon here. As long as you don't be obvious with it, it'll be useful for its resistances, and can Stealth Rock as well. I wouldn't mind something like a Drapion here too, who is just a handy physical wall and can set up Toxic Spikes for you.

Obviously we need to slap Rain Dance on the Pokes, so Bastiodon can surely use it, as well as Quagsire over Stone Edge. Rain Dance'd Waterfalls will hurt it enough, especially if it's not doing shit back to you.

With the team as Parasect/Quagsire/Kabutops/Bastiodon/Drapion, I'd try to add a flyer in here somewhere. I'd think along the lines of like a Xatu. Xatu doubles as a fighting resistance, which the team can greatly use, as well as being immune to Ground. But most importantly, it provides Wish to keep the whole team healthy.

I've done the math with LScreen on Sect, and it's accurate but at that split second I was going to ask to try Reflect lol.

You probably need Blaze Kick against Pinsir [if it's still UU.], but Stone Edge is more important anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)