UU UU Masters II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
UU Masters II

Thank you lyd for the amazing banner!

Welcome to the second iteration of UU Masters!
We are going to kick this year off with some thrilling SS UU action. This tournament will operate like that of UU Open from Smogon Grand Slam; matchups are standard SS UU, best-of-three, single elimination.

Who will be crowned the UU Master Champion? Only time will tell and may the RNG gods bless you on your journey.
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard SS UU.
  • Best-of-three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • SS cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.

Battle Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
  • Dynamax Clause: You cannot Dynamax your Pokemon.
General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up. Activity cases are going to be handled in a very strict manner.
  • When scheduling, offer as wide a swathe of time when you are available to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
That aside, feel free to get back to me if you still have any questions regarding this tournament after reading this post.

Points for the 2020 UU Tournament Circuit will be awarded accordingly for people who perform well in this tournament.

Good luck to all competitors!

Round 2

Twilight vs Adaam
Odd Della Robbia vs Adrift and Alone
Indigo Plateau vs Amaroq
lucqq vs Louna
robjr vs SANJAY
Noxey vs Thiago Nunes
Accelgor vs Lilburr
MetaRiolu7 vs trace
Amukamara vs Osh
Kickassin666 vs Juuno
Xiri vs Riolu1582
Kushalos vs Regnite
Bouff vs yedla
Slowpoke92i vs Jarii
Daiyaga vs TSR
GW vs zugubu royale
avarice vs Bebo
Vaboh vs iNoLife
Endal vs TJ
Wevton vs Pkonob31
Donphantastic vs Killintime
Confluxx vs 100%GXE
PinkDragonTamer vs LordST
Yoshi vs Salamanders
Nailec vs Spl4sh
NRTS vs Notily
Jytcampbell vs CBU
Critsomnia vs Shadowmonstr4
Sam I Yam vs iKiQ
tier vs afakedugong
false vs Poison Adhesive
Feliburn vs solonor24

Round 2 will end on Sunday, February 16th at 11:59pm GMT+0.

Dracozolt was recently banned as of making this post so it will NOT be allowed for this round or the remainder of the tour.​

Last edited:

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Just when you thought SS UU couldn't possibly get more exciting we have 2 matchups of the fuckin century

Odd Della Robbia vs Adrift and Alone
Kickassin666 vs Juuno

Last edited:
Just so everyone is clear the changes from Home will not be affecting this round of UU Masters, which means you do not use any of the new moves Pokemon now have access to. Any use of the Pokemon Home additions will result in you being disqualified from the tournament, no exceptions will be made. I will be looking out for this and I advise players themselves do the same, so I would appreciate it if you would leave your replays open or post them here to make my life easier. You can also play your matches out in stours to avoid legality issues.

Last edited:
Twilight why are we disqualified from the entire tour just for one game, ill take the loss fr g1 and play the other 2 at least. I didnt know this rule and spent a while creating a home team as well. Also juuno, very brave of you to dc without a word and post this a min later. At least have the fkin courtesy to talk it out. Ill give you the game i won, but at least play the other two. Your bo that you plagiarised got swept by sd diggers. Im so sorry my knock off that did 5 more dmg changed the entire game :(

Last edited:
Twilight why are we disqualified from the entire tour just for one game, ill take the loss fr g1 and play the other 2 at least. I didnt know this rule and spent a while creating a home team as well. Also juuno, very brave of you to dc without a word and post this a min later. At least have the fkin courtesy to talk it out. Ill give you the game i won, but at least play the other two. Your bo that you plagiarised got swept by sd diggers. Im so sorry my knock off that did 5 more dmg changed the entire game :(
It clearly states in the OP that the tier is locked upon each round, this being the tournament rule that you broke even though I went a step further to inform everyone that they should not be using any of the Home changes, along with the consequences of doing so. I even gave you the guaranteed way to avoid legality issues by playing on Stours, which you both took it upon yourself to not do. This is solely on you for not checking/reading the rules. Feel free to speak on the subject matter as much as you want but this is something you were warned about well in advance. The same applies to everyone else.

It clearly states in the OP that the tier is locked upon each round, this being the tournament rule that you broke even though I went a step further to inform everyone that they should not be using any of the Home changes, along with the consequences of doing so. I even gave you the guaranteed way to avoid legality issues by playing on Stours, which you both took it upon yourself to not do. This is solely on you for not checking/reading the rules. Feel free to speak on the subject matter as much as you want but this is something you were warned about well in advance. The same applies to everyone else.
tag players next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)