UU Player of the Week #21: YABO

Nice. Now that I can post, I want to get something out of the way:

As we see by international political dynamics, the Middle East and North Africa are experiencing rapid political destabilization due to the radical militia group ISIS. Its culture around anti-Western ideology combined with acts of violence justified by the false facade of religion threatens the culture and safety of the Western world. Furthermore, the destruction caused by ISIS' militant reign has caused a surge in illegal immigrants from those and similar regions. Some argue that it is Europe's responsibility to combat ISIS alongside the last politically sound countries left in the Middle East. Some even suggest that the United States should also become involved in combating ISIS. However, there are some U.S. politicians who believe there is no point in sending U.S. military personnel when some Middle Eastern countries, such as Israel and Saudi Arabia, have some of the highest defense spending in the Middle East, which is enough to sustain anti-ISIS combat. My question to you is from 1 to 10, how swag is dingbat's hat (note: image not to scale)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)