Tournament UU Snake Draft I - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accel

thanks for the memories
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've somehow managed to usurp Lily but one day soon, she shall return...

this wonderful banner was drawn by lydian, thank you so much!

Announcements
Schedule
Spreadsheet
Scheduling Sheet (thanks Eyan!)

Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
- Assist and Copycat are banned in BW UU.
- Baton Pass is banned from BW UU, DPP UU, and ADV UU.
- All standard tournament rules apply.

:ss/diancie:
:ss/bouffalant:
Dreamyard Diancies (2) vs (5) Los Cherno Bouffalants
SS: Sensei Axew vs Lyss
SS: EternalSnowman vs Askov
SS: Thisbemyalt vs @Bouff
SM: Xiri vs robjr
ORAS: Killintime vs Garay oak
BW: Finchinator vs Punny
DPP: Heysup vs Tomahawk
ADV: Expulso vs BKC

:ss/dragonair:
:ss/barboach:
Dragon's Den Dragonairs (3) vs (5) Bebo Brand Barboaches
SS: LNumbers vs Notily
SS: TPP vs Bushtush
SS: Leru vs Skysolo
SM: Pak vs vivalospride
ORAS: PinkDragonTamer vs Alpha Rabbit
BW: LLH vs EviGaro
DPP: Thiago Nunes vs TSR
ADV: brewfasa vs Plas

:ss/mew:
:ss/sandaconda:
Brave Mew World (5) vs (2) Lake of Outrage Sandacondas
SS: Camarade Papadov vs odr
SS: Jordy vs mncmt
SS: Ramolost vs Highways
SM: Adaam vs Spl4sh
ORAS: Twilight vs avarice
BW: r0ady vs Amukamara
DPP: Estarossa vs MrAldo
ADV: esche vs Gilbert arenas

:ss/dunsparce:
TDK Today at 22:01 lily my team has decided we will not have a team name (4) vs (3) Union Cave Dunsparce
SS: Cam vs frisoeva
SS: umbry vs TMM
SS: Ajna vs Meri Berry
SM: suapah vs basaninho
ORAS: obii vs Splash
BW: SoulWind vs watashi
DPP: Eternal Spirit vs atomicllamas
ADV: Star vs Finding True Love

A reminder to all SS players that Blaziken and Regieleki are banned this week. If you cheese, I hope a lego finds its way under the middle toe of your left foot.

Week 7 deadline is Sunday, January 10th @ 11:59PM EST

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
smdicts
Xiri vs. robjr - both have been having a good tour, and they both owned me, but i rate robs skill and experience especially because of his go to repertoire of different styles, diverse bo, balance, stall, ho. Xiri and Esm support have devised some really interesting balance/bo structures so they definitely have the tools to take this, and Xiri is no slacker, but robs on a hot streak that I have to bold ( sorry coach xiri don’t bench me in ltpl)

Adaam vs. Spl4sh - gotta bold one of the best smers here, adaam has still shown that his creative builds can give him an utter advantage with great instincts and knowledge on top will get relatively consistent wins. A few weeks he brought some structures that I personally didn’t like as much (mowtom bring him again). Although distracted by the noble pursuit of SPL and raw eggs, I think Adaam will be motivated enough to take it. I’m not sleeping on Spl4sh though, he has beaten me before and shows solid playmaking ability in his games, and who knows what hs will give him this time

suapah vs. basaninho - i’m rooting for basa in this one, he brought a cursed but fun team last week and threw a curveball at the nonexistent scout bc tdk is just passing or suapah reusing one of their many solid teams. basa can tighten up his gameplay and showcase his good instincts and playmaking ability, but he has to be careful not to be overly aggressive and make optimal plays, and he is either bringing another cbu approved monstrosity, french sauce, or cbu-built monstrosity (seis mantine). i like suapahs experience and calculated gameplay and the tdks are looking for a win here, hoping for a cool one here especially

formally requesting that the uu administration lets me sub in just for this week and play noah. please. its for the good of the community

e: if im not allowed then i will stage a coup and make it happen myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)