Metagame UU Snake Draft II Sets/Team Dump

Lycans

Bebe's my bae
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Kink.
and also by TonyFlygon even though it means nothing

Smogon Snake Draft

Hi guys, now that the snake draft is about to finish I'd like to invite all those players who have been giving their best throughout the season to share any set/team they have used during the tournament. As always, feel free to include anything you think is relevant when posting.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of creative sets and teams! :toast:

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I already posted my teams so this is gonna be for the sets I didn't have time to bring / didn't feel confident enough in, gonna b pretty low effort so ignore my rambles and hopefully find something you like.

VOODOO MAN (Gengar) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Counter
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Really cool set that I didn't end up using but did actually make a team for, Sash Counter Gengar has always been my favorite because of how easily it dicks a lot of common counterplay, being able to turn the tables on Pursuit users and putting Scizor into really bad scenariors especially because who scouts for HP Fire on Gengar? Obviously a ton of weaknesses to the set with its reliance on Focus Sash requiring strong hazard removal usually in the form of Mega Blastoise + a Defogger but you can get away with things like Starmie too. I think to have any chance of success offensive Ghost-types need to be geared towards very specific niches like some of the lure Gengar sets and Decidueye.

HONEY (Whimsicott) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Leech Seed
- Encore
- Defog / U-turn / Substitute

Didn't have a chance to stall but if I did I would have probably used Whimsicott, I've found Prankster Encore super potent giving you a way to prevent boosting from a lot of Pokemon that Stall just generally doesn't have the room to check well. The speed tier is also really appealing for forcing out a lot of scary breakers like Terrakion, and its typing gives you at least one guaranteed switch into stuff like Crawdaunt. It's bad as a primary remover but fine as a backup one, U-turn for momentum (useful on stall with Pursuit especially) and SubSeed always is a bitch.

IRIDESCENT (Cresselia) @ Fairium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic
- Moonlight

This Pokemon kind of sucks but its useful on a couple archetypes as a Utility counter, Twinkle Tackle is great vs all sorts of fat breakers in Haxorus, Daunt, Fighting-types, etc. Not giving free turns to Scizor is important so I wouldn't drop HP Fire for anything usually. It also helped because I was using Corrosion Salazzle as my Fire-type so ways to lure were appreciated.

MONEY TALK (Latias) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Surf
- Thunderbolt / Sleep Talk

This set's always been super potent but never gets a ton of usage, probably is a little harder to use requiring more prediction and being worse off than Krook but I think 2hkoing almost every form of defensive Latias counterplay is great, Surf hits Steelix / Staka / Scizor / Unevolved Aggron all for easy 2hkoes / even some Ohkoes, Thunderbolt nabs Empoleon and Bulky Primarina, while Sleep Talk makes you an excellent Amoonguss pivot.

Klefki PMD.png
Klefki @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Play Rough
- Thunder Wave
- Recycle

Makes Klefki an actual Dragon-type resist and not as prone to being worn down quickly. Major drawback is you can't use it as a Knock Resist anymore so pairing with Z-move users and stuff like Coba / Rak is probably the best way to mitigate that.

Lycans

Bebe's my bae
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Once again i couldnt bring the most innovative stuff of the tour but think there a couple thing i'd like to mencione.

(In addition you can handle the celebi match up a bit better.)

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Maybe sub is a better filler in te most of cases but this still really cool at time to face 50/50 againts Scarf Kroo, meanwhile it also helps a lot if ur oponente tends to use choice mons as Scarf Hydre or Terrakion. This way u lose less momenturn,

Infernape (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Punishment

nothing spectacular but it does a decent damage to CM Lati / Reuniclus

and in regards to my opinion of the tour i'd say was a fun experiencie with a lot of great games, UU showed to be one of the most balanced metagames of SM with room for those people who reallly likes to innovate so hope to get the chance to play this tier again during SPL (hopefully), cya guys

Pak

fly higher
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
This might end up being a dumb amount depending on my level of laziness

1541389350235.png

Celebi @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-392883 vs Manip
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-400835 vs Lycans

Celebi has always been a flexible mon over the last two gens, mainly in that its coverage move on Nasty Plot sets can cover pretty much whatever you need. For these two teams, I opted for Shadow Ball in tandem with Ghostium Z. On both I was moderately weak to Latias, so punishing it wherever I could was much appreciated, and other more common sets really aren't great in one-on-one situations with it, meaning I'd lose some decent momentum if it occurred. In addition to hitting Latias for good damage, Ghost is just really nice offensively, hitting steels and whatnot for good damage and OHKOing goons like Mega Aero at +2. Against Manip it had the worst matchup possible against its obvious kryptonite in Roost Hydreigon as well as some other annoying stuff like Florges and Mega Steelix that are tough to break through in their own right. However, against Lycans, it did show its worth fairly well, so that's cool ig.

1541389371616.png

Infernape @ Firium Z
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Swords Dance

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-394535 vs rob

This was a TDK set from way back in Gliscor meta, but the same principle applies currently. Basically, you bluff a choice set by clicking U-turn early on, then you can opt to start breaking shit at any moment you choose with the combination of Swords Dance and the Z move. Firium was mainly there to punch through mons like Togekiss, Gligar, and other generally bulky stuff that aren't hit super effectively by Infernape's STABs. Its just a cool set that naturally lets you keep up offensive momentum while offering a decent wincon/surprise factor down the road. In the game itself it couldn't have worked any more perfectly, letting me trap Latias to aid Krook in cleaning up later on with Earthquake. Neither the SD or Z move came into play unfortunately, but I'm still a fan of this type of set.

1541392870804.png

Tsareena @ Lum Berry
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Jolly Nature
- Power Whip
- U-turn
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-396372 vs Sage

I'm fairly sure I've touched on this in some other post, but this was another cool set I got to use this tournament. Unfortunately, the six mons I had 100% required for Tsareena to be a non-choiced Rapid Spin set. I like to opt for Choice Band wherever possible but it was not the case here. After some tests with the 6, I realized my team quite literally lost to Scald, namely users like Empoleon and Suicune. Empoleon is OHKOd by Knock Off so I went with it here (no passive recovery is fucking huge). Then it occurred to me how little Meadow Plate actually came into play in reality when that item slot could be put to much better use by maximizing Tsareena's one-on-one matchups versus bulky waters. It was kind of ridiculous how many times my Lum got popped in testing. Against Sage, I obviously heavily relied on it to keep Suicune in check, and Lum Berry let me do so 1000 times more safely.

1541389472426.png

Krookodile @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic / Taunt

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-403940 vs Hogg (Toxic)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-405989 vs Accelgor (Taunt)

Iapapa Krookodile was something suapah told me about really early on in snake, and it really did turn out to be great. Rocks Krookodile has always been dumb underrated, even dating back to ORAS where Choice Band was way more common, similar to the popularity of Scarf in SM. Overall its a decently versatile set, letting you run Z or something else, and basically pick what hazard removers you want to beat. Initially, I tried throwing on Rocky Helmet like the ORAS classic, only to realize some of its main targets in Forretress and Mandibuzz no longer exist in the slightest. Iapapa gives you those hot 1.5 lives, and I found it especially helpful in cycling Intimidates on mons such as Mega Aerodactyl and Mega Sharpedo. As for the last moves, I went with Toxic against Hogg to cripple his various Mantines, Defog Hydreigons, Hippowdons, and Chesnaughts, and overall to apply as much pressure as possible between hazards and Jellicent Taunting everything. Against Accelgor, Taunt was the move and it was mainly because I wanted to maximize my matchup against fat teams featuring Defog Gligar, which obviously doesn't care about Toxic this gen. Also, Knock Off in combination with Taunt will always be good anyway, so yeah.
1541389510658.png

Celebi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-405989 vs Accelgor

Another thing I used versus Accelgor was something that was almost, sort of, not really a thing in ORAS being Choice Scarf Celebi. Its STABs are less fun to lock into these days, but its main assets here were the utility provided by Healing Wish and U-turn simultaneously, while giving me a safe switch against bulky Water-types which hand you momentum. I wanted to support Kommo-o as well as I could, and Scarf Celebi seemed like a great, underrated option to do just that. You U-turn on Steel-types and shit, getting it in obviously favorable positions to succeed, while offering means of bringing it back if its forced to trade damage for getting status against some fat goon like Alomomola. It didn't play the role I expected in the game, but it still played a big role in me coming out with the win by forcing more and more Roosts from Hydreigon.

1541389543928.png

Terrakion @ Rockium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Toxic

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-408311 vs Kory

This one isn't crazy by any means, but it doesn't really exist. Toxic has always been a good option on Choice Band sets to pressure some of Terrakion's conventional counterplay in Slowbro, Hippowdon, and Palossand, and I felt it was necessary on this team to do just that in combination with Rotom-H, Refresh Dragon Dance Mega Altaria, and goons. However, I had a Z-move available and stuff like Amoonguss (f) and Gligar would be tough to break through otherwise. So I was like fuck it. This set gives Terrakion outs against all of its common counterplay, allowing it to threaten all of them in some way, shape, or form. It can throw Toxics early to bluff Choice Band and whittle some of its checks down, namely Mega Slowbro and Palossand, to the point where you can comfortably break through after a boost or two.
+4 252 Atk Terrakion Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 152+ Def Palossand: 320-377 (85.5 - 100.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Palossand Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Terrakion: 212-252 (65.6 - 78%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Terrakion Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 212+ Def Slowbro-Mega: 280-330 (71 - 83.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Combine that with some rocks and Toxic damage and suddenly you have literally 0 hard counters.

Last edited:

robjr

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
RUPL Champion
Ok so this post is probably going to be very long so sorry in advance. I'm going to do a week by week team analysis to show why I brought what I brought and drop some teams. I'm more so going to talk about the teams and the thought process behind them rather than the replays of each match-up. Now to just talk about my thoughts on my run this snake. In the end my record turned out average, finishing at 5-5; but I still am happy that after a terrible 1-4 start I was able to bring my record back to what I did. I’m still a little upset that my season ended in a timeout as it spoiled a strong last 5 games for me, but in the end that was 100% on me and I should have been more careful with my timer early on.

Now to get into my games. So for the first phase, I knew my most likely opponents would be Sage, Pak, McMeghan, Manipulative. Pak and Manipulative are two people I was more familiar with, playing both in SPL. Sage just entered the scene as far as UU team tours but wasn’t someone I was going to underestimate, and roro has UU’d in the past and performed well. The first person I ended up prepping for and playing was Sage.

Phase 1:

Vs Sage, I didn’t have a ton to go off as far as scouting her. I just looked at some replays from the ladder or other tournaments, and the first thing me and cynde noticed was the use of a fire type, like moltres or rotom-heat, as the main scizor check a lot of the time. To try and capitalize of that, we went with a SD 3 attack LO scizor, with double priority to help get past most fire types with a little bit of chip from rocks. The basic rundown of the team is Mega-Aerodactyl to help force out and pursuit fire types to help out scizor late game, and psychium cobalion to help lure in Pokemon like tentacruel and amoonguss to further help scizor. The defensive core of hippowdon and slowbro helped sure up a few weaknesses to fighting and electric types, as well as adding my rocker. We chose this slowbro set to help out a bit with hydreigon, scouting out its move and potentially widdling it with toxic protect. Last up we added hydra to sure up the teams speed control and let me remove hazards if I need to.

My last game vs Pak in SPL finals was one of my favorite UU games, so i'm glad I was able to play him again so early into snake. Nihilego was the main idea I liked vs pak, but he has used a lot of scarf krook in the past. So to try and help this we decided to bring back a set we considered in SPL in protect nihilego. Helping me potential scout a band scizor but most importantly a scarf krook trying to pursuit trap me. Next up I wanted to sure myself up against latias since it pretty much hard counters nihilego, so I wanted some sort of trapper. Krook just made the most sense, giving me a volt blocker as well. Empoleon was my rocker of choice and helped me out vs hydreigon and latias, as well as my steel type. Moltres helped out my scizor weakness while giving me a sleep absorber if he decided to bring amoonguss. Mega-Blastoise gave me some form of hazard control for moltres, and is a bulky hard hitter that is hard to pivot around. Tentacruel was another option but blastoise helped fit the more offensive vibe I was going for. The last add was latias which gave me a good fighting type check as well as a non-scarf hydra check. Having z dragon over another z move also let me oko pursuit trappers like aerodactyl and krookodile without a boost.

So initially, we were very much set on bringing suicune vs manipulative, as the right set matched up well vs a lot of his teams. The team was almost the same as the one I actually brought except suicune > tentacruel. We made this change because the scizor match-up was very difficult, no matter the set, as well as toxic spikes being problematic. Once we added tentacruel we made latias hidden power fire over defog to help out the scizor match-up even more. After I made these changes I did notice it was a very similar team to what manipulative had brought his previous game, but this wasn’t really as issue. Another thing I wanted to make sure was that I had sufficient breaking power with whatever team I used, which band terrakion and z-fighting togekiss really helped with. Togekiss gave me a solid check to scarf krookodile, while both gave me a solid terrakion check. Next I wanted to sure up the latias weakness, and krookodile + mega-aggron helped me do that perfectly, while also giving me an electric check and a solid backbone vs mega-aerodactyl. Latias gave me another fighting check, mainly to terrakion which was a big problem. It also gave me a check to a nidoking, which was a very scary balance breaker to the rest of my team.

Entering this game, I wasn’t really sure how to approach my prep for roro, as he is someone who is a very creative and strategic builder. I knew I wanted to be prepared for a bulky team however, as he has used some inventive bulky teams in the past. It was only fitting that my most unique team of the season was also used vs him. Bewear is a solid breaker and was my first idea for this game. Both a band set or z set had merits but went with band for its immediate breaking power. A pursuit trapper of some sort paired perfect with band bewear, and aero made the most sense because it also helped vs togekiss. Z defog hydreigon gave me hazard control and was also ideal for removing toxic spikes. The z dragon let me nuke terrakion if it tried to pivot in. Then the defensive core of registeel, nidoqueen and jellicent helped me cover pretty much all the remaining worries I had, and also supporting bewear with toxic spikes of my own.

Phase 2:

Lycans was the person who knocked me out of uu open and ruined my slam run, so I had a little extra motivation to do well here. To this point I had used very similar team structures so I wanted to switch it up and bring a more offensive build. The team was built around sd z u-turn scizor, which the +2 z nukes defensive walls like amoonguss and hippowdon for a lot of damage. LO infernape was the first partner I chose because with thunder punch I could potentially lure in tentacruel or moltres to set up scizor later. Togekiss gave me a fairy for hydreigon, and with babiri berry I had two solid checks for scizor between this and infernape. Starmie gave me some removal to help togekiss, as well as switching into fighting types like infernape and cobalion. Krookodile helped out my speed control, checking manectric and latias, and nihilego was my last add as a rocker and check to togekiss.

Now I do just want to touch on this game very briefly, as I had a clear win path on turn 14, if i sacced off my nihilego. In the midst of the game I didn’t think it was the right time to try and set up with scizor but post game it was clear that was going to be my best and only chance to do it, as if I did so there I would have at least prevented the spin before I set up. I was a little upset I didn't see this initially but every mistake is something I can learn from and that's how I took it.

Accelgor started this season on the bench but after pasy started to struggle he got his chance to start. I've know accel for a while now and he has always been a crafty builder with very strong uu knowledge, so I was excited to face him. There wasn’t much to go off as far as scouting but shiba suggested a pretty interesting reuniclus set which i’ll talk about more later. We were expecting a fighting type of some sort like infernape or terrakion so reuniclus made sense anyway. Z toxic giving the +1 defense can not only help me set up on krookodile but also just taking less from something like band terrakion while setting up was useful. Because the set is completely walled by scizor we built the rest of the team to not let scizor walk all over. Rotom-heat and tentacruel both can serve as a switch-in, while altaria has the bulk to eat even a banded bullet punch.

After losing to pak in phase 1, I got another shot at him in phase 2. The first thing we noticed was my last two tournament games vs pak, he brought similar teams with krookodile, rotom-mow and mega altaria as constants. Kyurem did well on paper vs the types of teams he had brought so far so it made a lot of sense here. The last time I used kyurem was back in SPL, which we actually just ended up revamping. The main changes were AV scizor for a better latias pivot, and charti berry on togekiss because mega aerodactyl and terrakion were two Pokemon I couldn’t pivot into, so luring them to where I could get a thunder wave off would be huge as it showed in the game. Overall it is a pretty standard kyurem team, using t-spikes to help kyurem do what it does.

HT was my first ever official uu tournament game in spl so it was cool that we get to rematch here. Magneton was actually the first thing that jumped out to me when scouting, as to this point more times than not HT had used double steel, as well as having a pretty large scizor usage. Pairing it with eject amoonguss just adds to the effectiveness it can have, as mageton can be pretty useless without one. Next I added rocks kommo-o because he frequently used tentacruel and empoleon for removal. Mega aerodactyl helped me check togekiss and latias and just gave the team better speed. Gligar was my ground of choice and removal. Last add was florges, which featured a set probably ancient since ORAS, but it made sense with magneton, as well as giving me a cleric and hydreigon switch. Also shout out to cynde for making me change the aero spread, ended up saving my ass.

Entering this matchup, hogg’s team was out of the playoff race but my team had yet to clinch our spot so this was not a game I could take lightly. Cynde’s idea for hogg was reuniclus mag, which sounded weird since we just used it. However once I saw his approach I was behind the idea. This is a revamp of a team I used during my slam run, with a bugium reuniclus. Slowbro was a Pokemon we were expected so this type of set lets it beat slowbro while also still hitting dark types and latias very hard with a boosted z. The team itself is straightforward, pretty much just hazard stacking to try and help set up reuniclus, with mega aerodactyl as my speed control and trapper. Shout out to danger zone for building this.

Kory was subbed in very late in the season and had only played one uu game so far this snake, but I knew he was very solid overall and had decent experience in uu from playing in uupl. His only game he brought a very kory looking team, and overall a very bulky one too. I was expecting pokemon like slowbro, amoonguss and hydreigon, as those are just three Pokemon he likes a lot in general. This team was mostly made by cynde and I just added one change was happened to be celebi. Nasty plot, z psychic and recover were 3 moves I knew I wanted, with energy ball being the middle ground grass move between giga drain and leaf storm. Mega Altaria was the second sweeper, with facade over return because many responses to dragon dance alt is status. Then its just a defensive core of empoleon, rotom-heat and gligar with scarf terrakion as my speed control. I really don’t like terrakion as a scarfer but it fit in this case.

Set Innovations:
So last up, I just want to address some sets I didn’t get to use but were cool nonetheless and I want to just shed some light on them, as they are pretty unique for the most part. I'm also going to briefly touch on some sets I did bring that I didn’t get to show off in-game.

Slowbro @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 52 SpA / 160 SpD / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Flamethrower

This is a set that is extremely niche and isn’t the easiest set to fit onto teams but it is something I explored on a team here. The idea of this set was to give me a pivot into hydreigon not clicking dark pulse, which terrakion scares it a bit from clicking, as well as pivoting into primarina. You can take hydro pumps with ease and psychic is a 3 hit ko. Moonblast still does a lot but it lessens it to the point where slowbro is a solid scout to all of primarinas moves. You still have the bulk defensively to take on swords dance terrakion as well, unless its rockium.

Scizor @ Assault Vest
Ability: Technician
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 120 SpD / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower

This set was something suggested by danger zone, and it isn’t the best scizor set by any means but it can play a good role on certain builds. It fills a slightly similar role to band, except you trade hitting harder for a better pivot into Pokemon like latias that can more effectively trap it.

Reuniclus @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Toxic
- Psyshock

So this was a set I initially was very set against, but was eventually talked into it. Shiba is the person who suggested it, so shout out to him. The set helps you set up on Pokemon like krookodile with the z toxic giving you +1 defense. You can also beat other calm mind Pokemon like slowbro 1v1. Late game just getting the +1 defense can really make a sweep easier. Hitting steels for little to no damage is a concern so this is 100% is a set you need magneton with.

Hydreigon @ Steelium Z
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon

Now by no means am I claiming this set as my own, but rather I just wanted to shine some light on this set and 3 atk hydreigon in general. When you see a z move hydreigon it is almost always defog, but hydreigon has so much coverage that is can utilize 3 attacks with a z move very well. Sage was the first person I saw talk about a steelium hydreigon in a post a few months ago, but I haven’t seen the set much if at all. You could still run it with defog but I think three attacks would be the best way to utilize it. Also because of the Pokemon you can usually lure (mega altaria, togekiss, etc), there is a lot of partners you can explore.

Shoutouts:
Just want to give a few quick shout outs to my team since I won’t be making a formal shout out post. Thanks to Genesis7 and Evan. for picking me in the second round. I know I had a bad start but I hope you guys don’t regret the pick in the end, I had a ton of fun on this team and I’m happy I was able to turn it around a bit near the end. Thanks to Finchinator for putting the team on your back every week, whether that was scouting for everyone's opponent, or testing in every tier. Your an ideal teammate and were by far worth the 1st round pick you were taken at. Shout out to danger zone for helping me out once again. I couldn’t have made all these teams without your help and suggestions, and I hope to keep working with you. Thanks to Shiba and Sabella for joining the chat after your teams were out and providing suggestions and testing. To the rest of the team, you guys killed it all season and made the chat fun to be in. Everyone put in great effort team building and testing, and a lot of you put up good results to back up the effort. I hope to team up with you all again, and I’m sorry I let you guys down in the last week.

Overall I felt very solid about my snake record this time around. Unlike last snake, which was my first team tournament, I entered this one a lot more confident with some experience under my belt. There were times where I got unlucky/made mistakes, but in the end you have to take the lucky moments with the unlucky ones, and I feel I learned from the mistakes I made. Just want to say thanks to all my opponents for the great games and I hope to play you all again in the future. See you all in SPL.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)