Tournament UU Snake Draft III - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader

Thanks to the wonderful lydian for this art!

Player signups are now up for the third UU Snake Draft! Each team will pick in order of the draft pick, for 14 rounds to end up with 8 teams of 14 players each. Managers can choose to purchase themselves in round 1, and that will overwrite their r1 pick.

The tiers in this tournament are:

3 SS UU / 1 SM UU / 1 ORAS UU / 1 BW UU / 1 DPP UU / 1 ADV UU / 1 GSC UU / 1 RBY*
*subject to change based on signups

Indicate in your signup which tiers you would be willing to play. The draft will likely be the 27th but this is TBD. Player sign-ups will be closed the day before auction, and there will be a warning 24 hours before it closes as well.

The teams are as follows, and are all subject to potential renaming:

Team A: L.A.P.R.A.S. - Aqua Jet and pokemonisfun
Team B: Wild Wordle Wurmples - bb skarm and Cam
Team C: The Hydrophobic Volcanions - justdrew and Sirwings
Team D: Dragon's Den Dragonairs - Indigo Plateau and Sage
Team E: TDK Today at 22:01 lily my team has decided we will not have a team name - TDK and Pearl
Team F: Paniola Primarinas - Lily and Jade
Team G: Sinistea Ministry - KM and mncmt
Team H: Lake of Outrage Sandacondas - Highways and gum

Signup with the following format:

Code:
Player Name: Lily
Tiers Played: SS UU / SM UU / ORAS UU / BW UU / DPP UU / ADV UU / GSC UU / RBY UU (yeah I'm nice like that)
Timezone : GMT +1
The tournament will likely be around 9 weeks long, so do not sign up if you have conflicting commitments that would cause you to miss a large portion of the tour.

IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING AS A MANAGER, PLEASE SIGN UP AS A PLAYER IN THIS THREAD BY THE BELOW DATE.

The deadline to sign up is Saturday, June 25th at 11pm GMT+1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Player Name: Lily
Tiers Played: SS UU / SM UU / ORAS UU / BW UU / DPP UU / ADV UU / GSC UU / RBY UU (yeah I'm nice like that)
Timezone: GMT +1

@ managers - i will play anything but bw preferred if i don't end up managing myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)