That is all I want
Most of you already know the deal, so I'll keep this short: post in this thread if you meet the following requirements needed to vote on Slowbronite:
- A minimum of 40 games played on the suspect ladder, and
- A minimum GXE of 80.
- Members of the UU Council may qualify with:
- 30 or more games played on the suspect ladder with a minimum GXE of 80
- At least one "decent quality" NP post (decent quality is to be determined by the tier leaders).
- Players with recent official tour success in the meta may also qualify with these reduced requirements.
- Any player with a top 8 finish in the most recent iteration of an official SM UU tour may vote in a suspect test after playing a minimum of 30 games on the suspect ladder, with a minimum GXE of 80. Qualifying tours include UU Majors, UU Open, UU Ladder tour and UU Championships. Only the most recent iteration of the tour qualifies.
The deadline to post your voting requirements is Sunday March 18th at 11:59 PM GMT-4