ORAS UU UU Team ORAS

This is my first UU team that I am trying, so please tell me how good it is.

Kitana (Froslass) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
- Ice Beam

Froslass is my spikes user. Taunt prevents other Pokémon from setting up any boosts and prevents hazards on my side of the field. Spikes is used to get some residual damage on the opponent's Pokémon. Destiny Bond is useful after the Focus Sash breaks. It will take down any threats along with Frosslass with the next attack. Ice beam is for a situation where you can garuntee a KO on the opponent's Pokémon. What I usually do is taunt if the opponent is likely to set up. If not, use spikes on the first turn. When your Focus Sash is used up, either use Destiny Bond or predict the opponent to switch and set up another layer of spikes.

Lightning (Jolteon) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Quick Feet
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Volt Switch

Jolteon is a sweeper/revenge killer. Thunder garuntees a lot of damage, but Thunderbolt can be used for more accuracy. Signal Beam and HP Grass is for coverage. Volt Switch is to switch with some damage on the opponent if it is neccecary to switch out Jolteon. The nature, Life Orb, and EVs garuntees max speed and damage. Quick Feet is used just in case there is a faster opponent that uses Will-o-Wisp or Toxic.

Intertwining (Sylveon) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Wish
- Hyper Voice

Sylveon is a mixed tank on this team. Calm mind boosts both special stats, which help both tankiness and Hyper Voice. Wish and Protect help heal damage slowly, along with Leftovers. Hyper Voice is to deal some damage to opponents while tanking.

Kaminu (Infernape) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Flare Blitz
- Thunder Punch
- Mach Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Infernape is the Physical Sweeper on this team. Flare Blitz is powerful STAB and Thunder Punch is coverage. Mach Punch is priority, and Power-Up Punch boosts attack without Swords Dance, allowing me to use an Assult vest to add some more longevity.

Napoleon (Empoleon) (M) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Waterfall
- Drill Peck
- Earthquake
- Aqua Jet

Empoleon is used to catch the opponent off-guard and counters Intimidate and Sticky Web with Defiant, boosting attack. Waterfall is STAB, Drill Peck and Earthquake are coverage, and Aqua Jet is priority. Chople Berry is used to survive a Fighting attack and use Drill Peck on the opponent's Pokémon.

Hagane (Aggron) (M) @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake

Aggron is tha mega, and a Physical Tank. Stealth Rock does some damage to Fire and Flying Types on switch-ins. Thunder Wave slows down fast Pokémon. Heavy Slam is STAB and Earthquake is coverage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)