UUFPL III: Coda Part 1 - The Legacy Lives On

:bw/Manaphy: THE SEMI-ANNUAL HEARTS AND FLAMES SHOWDOWN! :bw/Charmeleon:

The draft has been completed between the Tough Luck Liepards and the Persevering Pidgeottos - both sides have assembled a fierce squad and only one will come on top! Who will it be???? Probably Slip 's team but we'll see!

:bw/Liepard: Hearts and Flames :bw/Pidgeotto:
Tough Luck Liepards (0) VS Persevering Pidgeottos (0)
SV UU: Mossy Sandwich v. Rasche
SV UU: Goro Yagami v. Slip
SS UU: Fluore v. Scalescale
SM UU: Corporate Donkey v. BlackKnight_Gawain
ORAS UU: Monky25 v. BigFatMantis
BW UU: Taka v. stunner047
DPP UU: burstbean v. TMM
ADV UU: Slip v. Queen of Bean
GSC UU: Estarossa v. TLTK
RBY UU: Sabelette v. pokemonisfun

THE DEADLINE FOR THESE GAMES WILL BE NEXT SUNDAY, JUNE 4 @ 11:59 PM GMT-4. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
(This will be reposted in the UUFPL Finals Topic when it goes up, barring tiebreaker)

TyCarter

Tough Scene
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9uu-694335

won gg. Let's go Shroodles.

3-0 ballgame with the Reds in front of the Royals as we go to the top half of the fifth inning, Castellanos to lead things off. Jim Day's gonna be taking us the rest of the way through this game as Holland takes over on the mound. Um, I made a comment earlier tonight that, I guess, went out over the air that I am deeply ashamed of. If I have hurt anyone out there, I can't tell you how much I say, from the bottom of my heart, I'm so very, very, sorry. I pride myself and think of myself as a man of faith, as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos, it will be a home run. And so that will make it a 4-0 ballgame. I don't know if I'm gonna be putting on this headset again. I don't know if it's gonna be for the Reds, I don't know if it's gonna be for my bosses at Fox. I want to apologize for the people who sign my paycheck, for the Reds, for Fox Sports Ohio, for the people I work with, for anybody that I've offended here tonight, I can't begin to tell you how deeply sorry I am. That is not who I am, it never has been. And I'd like to think maybe I could have some people that could back that up. I am very, very, sorry, and I beg for your forgiveness. Jim Day'll take you the rest of the way home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)