Tournament UUFPL - Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luirromen

:]
is a Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
At the end of regular season, tangelas saddly didn't achieve to get a good record, however this was more a fun tour and on that part if you ask me, was pretty funny to be part of the tour and manage my own team.

I really feel this kind of tours are good for the community as it allows less known players to have a chance to shine and discover new talents on the community. I peesonally believe that I improved myself thanks to this tour, both as a player and builder, and ofc this wouldn't had been posible without my amazing teammates and an amazing host that Mantis is.

Some special s/o to:

BigFatMantis Thanks for hosting this amazing tour for us, you allowed to the less known community a chance to shine, and I really doubt that there is someone that didn't get a good time during the tour.

Sickist I have never met someone else as you so dedicated to help other on the teambuilding side, bro you are the goat, ignore those who call you unviable, you are the best.

JustFranco Meet someone else that mains the same tier as you is cool, and discover you speak the same language makes things easier, you are one of those players that are already pretty good and if you keep improving you are going far. Also chat with Nalo and you memeing about Nalo being bald is funny.

RaJ.Shoot Despite you got unlucky with this tour, was cool to help you on ORAS despite my knowledge of the tier is non-existence not very impressive. Hey, at least we won FDL during the time this tour goes. Hope we share more teamtours in the future bro :D

Thiago Nunes LpZ You two guys are the best teammates someone could ask for, you keep the team chat active and are the goats on low tiers old gens, Nunes always giving me hearth attacks with his amazing plays and LpZ with his sicks builds. We have shared other team tours aside from this one, and I hope won't be the last one.

Nalorium Justamente My 2 good friends, words are not neccesary here, you two are one of the main resons I keep being on this forum :]
Ah y Nalo para la proxima no schedulees 5 horas antes de la dl hdp :tympole:

And for the rest of my teammates, was cool to be part of the team with you, eish the best luck for you on next tours. Also I wanna see all the SSers from this tour be part of the UULT that is comming soon, its going to be cool see some of you getting more enthusiams and interest on offcial tours, also hope to see some new faces on the next UUWCP :]

Also roating for Blipbugs to win the tour, gl guys.

That is all, cya :mad:

:ss/Pyukumuku: :ss/Scyther: FINAL POWER RANKINGS :ss/Scyther: :ss/Pyukumuku:
(featuring art from Fusion Flare )

No introductions, let's get right to it:

1621231165025.png

#1: Tropical Malamar Militia
Record: 5 - 0 - 2 (12) | +19
Manager: TMM
Star Player: Ewin

The Militia has been dominant the entire season, finishing off with 0 losses and a +19 win differential which is ludicrous. Even though they are down one player for the playoffs, their lineup is still the strongest from top to bottom, and they are easily favored to win the Tournament. None of their tiers are weak, they have two undefeated players, and they have a solid bench to fill in if necessary. However, it won't be easy, as grinding it out in the playoffs is a different story from the regular season.

-
-

1621231445309.png

#2: Yanmegatron and the Destroyers
Record: 4 - 2 - 1 (9) | +5
Manager: Amukamara & Cam

Star Player: Lusch

The Destroyers were also fairly consistent throughout the season, although they are not quite as strong as the Malamars and have little depth on their roster. That means that the players they have need to get the job done if they hope to take the chip this season, and everyone needs to be attentive and committed. Lucky for them some of these players are very good, primarily Lusch who should basically be an automatic win against any of these other RBY players in the playoffs (again, as long as focus is kept). If they can manage to hold tight the small lineup they have, then they can beat anyone, including the Malamars (whom they tied when they faced off).

-
-

1621231902366.png

#3: Blipbug City Battlegirls
Record: 4 - 3 - 0 (8) | +9
Manager: Ramolost

Star Player: DnB

He did it folks - Ramolost is in the playoffs! While I really clowned on this team throughout the season, they managed to awaken the talent they have and make the most of every player on the team. Which is very important because there aren't many people left on the team. It isn't going to be easy though - who they slot in what tiers is basically going to decide whether they win or lose, and the answer on who should play what is not always so easy with this team. If they can solve it though, they have a chance to take home to grand prize.

-
-

1621232250773.png

#4: Flapple Bottom Jeans
Record: 2 - 1 - 4 (8) | +2
Manager: avarice

Star Player: Maki

I will admit - I didn't see this team making the playoffs. But their SS players overperformed tremendously this tour, and considering they have four ties during the season, each and every one of those wins mattered a lot from those players. Even one more loss from any of them and this team is not here today. A tremendous job all around for this team, with Expulso and Avarice co-managing while also performing at a high level in multiple tiers, setting a good example for the rest. The team is unpredictable, and while I still think their lineup overall is not the strongest, that doesn't mean they can't pull of an upset and take home the crown. But they have to actually win weeks in the playoffs, not tie. Let's see if they can do it.

-
-
-
-

For the remaining teams, I will give out some shoutouts, since they are out of the playoffs

1621232640023.png

#5: Entralink Enteis
Record: 3 - 3 - 1 (7) | +4
Manager: faded love

Star Player: Diophantine

This was the team I picked to win the whole thing at the start of the season. Faded drafted an unbelievably stacked roster, although he unfortunately stacked two oldgens in the process (but traded out of that situation later). Adrift and Alone also had an unbelievable season, and I think faded was the perfect manager for him, as his suggestions and teams worked hand in hand with what was needed for that duo to work. Shellnuts , although not drafted as the starting RBY player, worked his ass off every single free minute he had, reviewing his own games for hours and then taking the time to review other people's games with them as well. Plague von Karma , though benched after Week 2, didn't blink an eye, never complained, and accepted a support role to help guide Shellnuts to his impressive 4-1 record. Diophantine , shocked initially when asked to play DPP, did it anyways and then proceeded to farm the GSC pool after cherry was traded, going 6-0 overall for the tour. It is truly a shame he was never able to face Ewin, who is 7-0 in GSC. Kitten Milk was benched for half the season and still helped support for every SS player every week, and finished off the season strong with two wins. Moutemoute did not play much, but he played anytime he was asked, and he never complained about the playing time and always helped when he was asked for it. jeza.p had a ridiculous high amount of pressure because of how highly faded ranked them, but jeza rose to the occasion and performed well every week, despite the 3-4 record that should easily be 5-2 if not for a couple severe building mishaps. spatulakun got traded to this team and instantly fit in, being very active with the rest of the team and finishing the season with a 3-2 record while with the Enteis. Drud you just kinda minded your own business, took in suggestions, and played your games every week, and that's quite honestly anything a team could ask for from its players. toinha you were almost cut from the team for inactivity, but you came back at the very end when the team had nobody else to play ADV, and you performed at a high level in the tier and gave it extra effort to learn it in the final two weeks. zeefable you were asked to be the primary ADV player when you got traded, which was probably a bit shocking to you but you just rolled with it and did what you could. AzZoCcX and Prof.Otaku you guys were mostly subs, but it's clear both of you are hungry to play every day, and I hope both of you have continued success in future tours. And, faded love , you put in so much effort into managing this team that it makes me wonder if I would do the same (and I put in a lot of unnecessary effort into things). Perhaps sometimes you tried to manage a little too much though, but it's clear your heart was always in the right place, and you cared about winning more than anyone else. I'm sorry you guys are out, but you had a wonderful season and you should all be proud.

-
-

1621233978817.png

#6: Hungry Hungry Hippowdons
Record: 2 - 3 - 2 (6) | -8
Manager: Estarossa

Star Player: Skysolo and EB0LA

The Hippos started off strong, but came up just short at the end, having a disappointing final two weeks. I feel very bad for this team, as out of all of the teams it seems some of these players were just sort of over this at the end lol. Estarossa had a good gameplan from Day 1 of stacking his oldgens, and then providing teams for his newgen players. It seemed good on paper, and it almost worked in practice, but the Week 6 shellacking by the Enteis was too hard to recover from. Highways was probably the most important player on this team (besides Estarossa), as he played ADV at a high level in a pool where nobody on any team even had 4 ADV wins the entire tour. He also helped support other tiers as well, primarily BW, and gave sage advice to a lot of the newer players. EB0LA is the real deal, and he took care of business the entire tour, with his only losses coming to Lusch and Shellnuts. Skysolo went 5-2 in an ORAS pool that included some serious juggernauts like CBU, Lyss, and Expulso. gorex arrived Week 2 to save this team's SS slots, and performed at a high level going 4-2 the rest of the season. Staxi and ausma you both probably didn't expect to nor want to play as much as you did, but you did it anyways when you were asked to do it and that's what helping your team is all about. Abyssal Ruins I'll be honest - I don't think you really knew what you were doing sometimes, but that didn't stop you from doing it! And you played BW for the entire season until realizing at the end that you did not like this tier at all. vani I didn't think GSC other tiers transferred well to GSC UU, but you finished off 4-3 and you can ask Estarossa how many times I threw shade at you, which I see now was unwarranted and you were a solid and consistent contributor throughout the season. Bandkrook I think you have actually really grown tremendously as the season progressed and you are probably 3x the player you were at the start. I hope you continue playing at a high level and keep improving even more. 467 11 11p you didn't win any games and that's probably depressing, but honestly who tf cares, you were here to play, and play is what you got to do. You were one of the main reasons I wanted to host this tour, as it was people like you asking for this type of tour that motivated me to make it happen. Codename Magnum I'm sorry Avarice stalled you in SM, but you don't get bothered much by anything and took it like a champ, and your support with the team and enthusiasm injected this team with life every day. Mystras Leoxses I know you're a very good player bro and I wish I could have seen you play a couple games, but you were a true champ about it and never complained, and I can't wait for you to get a shot in the future. Estarossa , I'm really sorry that I killed your love for DPP, but you really helped me understand certain aspects of hosting that I honestly didn't know as I was just sort of winging it (don't tell Lily). Thanks for always being there when I had questions and for pointing things out when they needed fixing. You guys were all great, and no tour ends in disappointment when you look back at everything you accomplished during the season.

-
-

1621234928864.png

#7: Bad Lombres de Po Town
Record: 1 - 4 - 2 (4) | -10
Manager: Yami

Star Player: Lyss

These Lombres were, well, a little bad, but also a little good, and they kept fighting hard to the very end even though they had already been eliminated. Yami you didn't know all of these UU players as well as some of the other managers, but you still drafted a solid team and did your best, even sacrificing yourself to the GSC tier most weeks because nobody else wanted to play it. Lilburr I am sorry I asked you every day for 2 months to let me host this tour, but I am very happy you finally let me do it because it's been a great experience overall for me (despite a few hiccups). itsjustdrew you started this whole thing two years ago, and this wouldn't be possible if you never did that. I'm glad you came back to Smogon in time to participate in this one, and I'm glad to have met a friend like you. Lyss , this tour was side-tour without much pomp, but you treated it like it was a standard UUPL and gave it your best every week, while still maintaining enthusiasm for all of your games. I'm really happy to have seen this from a star player such as yourself, and you were always engaged with the rest of your team as well. Pannuracotta you have tons of enthusiasm bro, and I'm sure you want to show everyone that you are the best (or at least good). It was obvious that you were committed throughout the entire season and any team in any PL would be lucky to have you. A Hero's Destiny you were literally a bench player for the first two weeks and then just up and went 5-0 once you finally started playing. You played ADV when nobody else wanted to and won both of your games there despite having no ADV UU experience, and you finally got to play SM at the end. Draphirion I'm sorry that you couldn't play SS in this tour, but you played whatever you were asked and did your best in multiple tiers. EternalSnowman you've always been a great player, and I think people don't realize how good you really are. But you are consistent in tours, individual and team ones, and sooner or later people will realize that when they need players for their next PL. McSim , jcbc , Yugon , KarliTheFrenshie , you guys played whenever you were asked to, and even though your records weren't great you never let it bother you or the team, and you were ready to step in again whenever they needed you. phoopes you are incredibly realistic. That's probably a very confusing thing to say. But what it means is, you did exactly what you were supposed to do, won the fights you were supposed to win, and played RBY at a high level in a pool that, quite honestly, was sort of stacked. LTG I know you wanted to play more RBY, but you didn't complain during the season and you finally got to play it at the end. And you won an SS game with broken screens so congrats! Yami , thank you for opting into the UU community to manage for this tour. I know the season didn't go that well for you, and you'll probably pretend this tour didn't happen when bringing up your history for future tours, but I will always remember that it did happen, and I can assure you that so will the rest of your teammates. Thanks for all the good times here.

-
-

1621236152844.png

#8: Tangela Ever After
Record: 1 - 6 - 0 (2) | -21
Manager: Luirromen

Star Player: Nalorium LOL jk

So this team had a -21 game differential, big whoop. Nobody cares because they all had way more fun than anyone else this entire tour. Luirromen you really drafted a crazy team bro. It wasn't great, but it was crazy, and everyone meshed together as if they had been friends for 12 years. Nalorium is a clown, but he really set the tone for this team's attitude throughout the season, as anybody that goes 0-6 and is that happy and unphazed by it knows a little something about life that the rest of us really need to start learning. JustFranco thanks for stealing the Azelf picture from my analysis and using it as your new PfP. Thiago Nunes I was mad when you beat me in OST this year, but you're a great player and you were a solid foundation for this team every single week. LpZ you have a love-hate (mostly hate) relationship with mons, but I hope that you can find the enjoyment back in it soon. Maple you didn't really play after Week 2 and probably don't realize this tour was still going on, but you are a great player and I think things could have been different if you were slotted into SS3 to start those two weeks instead of SS1, and maybe you'd still be playing up to this last week. Amaranth what is a high profile top notch Tournament Director like yourself doing in this tour - but more seriously thank you for joining it. And thank you for helping Justamente with his RBY prep after your initial RBY player disappeared. I'm not a RBY expert, but I think people in the RBY community can see a noticeable improvement in Pablo's play as the season went on. RaJ.Shoot you had a horrible tour but who cares, you still got to vote in the Conk ORAS suspect thread. luisotte you had a very strong start to the season and were a top All Star during All Star week. I hope someday we can make a Team Venezuela together for some World Cup here. Zephyri you probably don't realize this but you were the only player besides Luirromen and JustFranco to win an SS game this season on this team, so congrats! Mr.Bossaru I'm not completely sure you know what this tour is, but thank you for joining it anyways as a replacement mid-season. Sickist , I have never seen anyone not want to play a game of mons as much as you don't want to play a game of mons. But you are there to help and support your team at all times, and even told Thiago how to beat viv with Babiri Terrakion which actually came in clutch. I've seen you play mons before though bro and you're not that bad, you just have to try to brush off losses, hax, cheese, and bad matchups (it's a lot I know). But the more you actually start playing and start seeing your builds in action, I think the better builder overall you'll become. Luirromen, thanks again for being a manager for this tour. I read your shoutout post above and I'm happy that this tour could have that kind of impact on people like you and everyone else on your team that don't get this chance too often.

-
-
-

For everyone else, get ready for End of Season Awards!

jeza.p had a ridiculous high amount of pressure because of how highly faded ranked them, but jeza rose to the occasion and performed well every week, despite the 3-4 record that should easily be 5-2 if not for a couple severe building mishaps.
that's the hard rules of pokemon, i'm learning from my mistakes, i was taking experience, and I took a lot of pleasure during this tour, it's fine for me :swole: :blobthumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Monky here. Let me ask you this- have you enjoyed this tournament? Do you still have the hunger of wanting to compete and win in tours? Do you want to redeem yourself after an unfortunate season? Do you want to continue playing with your newfound friends and develop lifelong memories? Are you an old gens player who wants to give SS UU a try after seeing it in UUFPL? If your answer is yes to any of these, then check out UU Trios Tour! This tour has you form a team of three with your good friends and play against other teams to prove yourself to be the best like nobody ever was. Sign up for this tour, you wont regret it! Down below is the link for it, hope to see lots of singups!
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...s-may-23-at-11-59-pm-pst.3684528/post-8859207

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gonna do my own shoutouts, ik Danny already did his for our team but i have a few things to say to both people in and out of the Hippos

Estarossa I won't lie, before i started talking to you i had no idea what to think of you, except that you were some oldgens maniac. We've gotten to know each other well and you welcomed some 2 month old UU goon onto your team, and i wanna say thank you for that and giving me the opportunity to grow.

Highways You did great, and frankly that's what i expected of you. You brang home the W's, supplied the team with teams and overall you were a great prescence. Hope we can work again in the future and keep up the good shit dude.

EB0LA Dude, i'll keep it real i know nothing about RBY apart from it basically being like Chess and that AgiliWrap is stupid, but you killed the competition in this tourney and i'm really proud of you. Not only this, but you're a really fun guy and i wish we chatted more man.

gorex Not only are you +8 gang, you spammed PsyTerrain really really well and got our SS slots into gear, and talking with you was great. Good luck with everything dude and stay cool!

Skysolo you had some real big guns as your competition, and you still brought back the wins and toppled some titans. Great work and thanks for being on the team! Some of the interactions gave me a good laugh, thank you for that my man.

Staxi mans is great, what can i say? Great addition to the team and brought home the wins, also came back in the nick of time after my loss so thank you for that, hope to see more of you!

Abyssal Ruins i like how it took you until the end of the tourney to realise BW isn't the greatest meta, regardless of that you got the wins and played the slot i don't think even i would be really enthusiastic about playing. Great work and cheers!

vani great dude, cool as hell Custom Avatar and solid player for our GSC slot. Coming out of the comp positive is great, and i think both Esta and I would like to see you play more UU.

ausma an amazing person, i'll always have your back and ty for coming down to play after i held you at gun point to sign up. You might not have won as many matches as you'd liked, but you were great and i'm very very glad to have met you. If there's ever such thing as OUFPL i'll come play :o

467 11 11p we're officially brothers now, i love hanging around you and you're such a cool dude even if we didn't get a win on the board for you. I remember clearly that one of my first interactions in the room was watching you and TMM fight in a room tourney and i immediately idolised you. Thank you for being a great guy in general and hopefully we can work again in the future.

Bandkrook you are also officially my brother. You're one of the people i'm closest to here and I agree with Mantis, you've improved greatly from previous weeks and it's visible. You're probably my main role model so please keep up being the coolest dude i know and i hope to chat with you more, after the events occurring in my life rn.

Mystras Leoxses despite the fact you didn't get to play, you were probably the second most active in the discord, maybe even the most. You were very supportive all throughout the season and i did try to get you into a week but sadly that didn't happen. Funnily enough, i also looked up to you because of that instance we had on Ladder ages ago. Stay cool dude and hopefully you smash the next tourney you go in, good luck!

Edit: I FORGOT MYSTRAS MY HOMEBOY I'M SORRY DOG

some smaller shoutouts! ty to itsjustdrew and BigFatMantis for hosting the tourney, avarice for secretly awakening my third eye and new found liking for old gens, TMM for being so incredibly supportive of me even on the Malamars, Fusion Flare for the cool af art for the comp and all my boys in the Building Lab. See you all again soon!

Last edited:

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
thanks magnum for reminding me
:dp/hippowdon:I said I was gonna make a cute post so here it is LOL:dp/hippowdon:

Estarossa what can i say? first of all, thank you for wasting 8k on me even though idt i'm worth that LOL. second, thank you for trusting me and letting me stay every week, even though I made some questionable plays and ended up going 4-3. I know things didn't go the way we expected or wanted, but i'm satisfied with our placement and I know you're glad you don't have to play dpp anymore LOL. above all, thank you for being such a good friend and supporting me, thanks for sharing cute cat gifs, thanks for chatting about all kinds of things from dpp pu to how we drink like lunatics etc etc hahahah you're always so easy to talk to, and i'm grateful for that. I feel we already were pretty good friends before this tour, and now we're even more close! When I first joined UU, I definitely did not expect to become such good friends with you, but I'm glad I did even though I'll never play GSC UU, no matter how hard you try lmao.

ausma Codename Magnum 467 11 11p Mystras Leoxses I love you guys so much and was so hyped to see we were in the same team! ausma, thank you for pushing through every week and playing even though you weren't in the best place. you're someone i look up to a lot, pls let's start talking more to each other, you're so kind and honest. thanks for supporting me when I doubt myself. Magnum, thank you for always being there to support, build teams, and being ready to help us. you're one of the coolest and most chill dudes here and being your friend is a pleasure. Danny, we joke around but I'm proud of you fr fr, I know you're a good guy and I expect great things from u <3. Mystras, I'm sorry you didn't get to play, but i'm sure you won't disappoint in future tours.

vani Highways Staxi EB0LA we didn't talk much, but thank you guys for carrying us through oldgens the first few weeks before I got my head in the game, got partially over my anxiety, and started getting some wins. i really should start using the calc and watch my timer LOL

Abyssal Ruins lol fuck BW UU, thanks for biting the bullet bro, hope we can keep talking to each other

Skysolo this man really played ORAS without waiting for Conk to be banned huh. We also didn't get to talk much, but I also hope we can keep talking to each other after the tour ends. sorry for forgetting to tag you I swear i triple checked ;w;

gorex from everyone I didn't know, I feel I managed to form the strongest bond with you. thanks for supporting not only me, but everyone before, during, and after games, that means a lot. you really the go(at)rex. also i'll gp ur analyses anytime.

BigFatMantis itsjustdrew Fusion Flare mantis bro i kind of already said a lot to you regarding this tour like 15 times but thanks for putting SO MUCH time, effort, and passion into this, just like you do with literally everything on this site. you made this tour so fun, so entertaining, but still organized. u know i got ur back no matter what, i consider you one of my biggest friends here. you make me laugh like no one else when i'm down, thanks fr for helping me when i need it. drew, it's gonna suck seeing you leave for a few months and i'm gonna miss the weekly interviews ;w; thanks for collecting the replays, and recording like 1h long podcasts like hello???? that shit takes mad effort and a lot of time. FF, you know I'm like the #1 fan of your art and you outdid yourself this time AGAIN. Thank you for doing all these amazing pieces for us. Keep it up bro, you're amazing.

Some other shoutouts:

avarice Lilburr Juno Askov hs Adaam Ramolost vivalospride ava, thanks for trying to draft me as well, that means a lot to me. also hmu so we can play some dpp pu. Lily, unrelated to the tour but thanks for welcoming me with open arms to the community and pushing me to participate more in the community. crazy to think that in 3 months it's gonna make a year i've been here LOL. Juno, also unrelated to the tour but thanks for being my friend I love talking to you. Kov e hs, é bom demais ter outros brs pra conversar e a gente devia se falar mais kkkkk se rolar uuwc, pode deixar que eu vou esquentar o banco como ninguém e a gente vai destruir todo mundo kkkkk. Adaam, ramo, and viv, we're not close but I hope we get to be sometime too. Everyone, let's fucking crush OU this week in PSPL and win this whole tour.

um so yea maybe i exaggerated on the shoutouts and tags but idk when i'm gonna have another chance to do this cuz i have no idea what to do for my 1000th post and that's not far :D

Last edited:

Abyssal Ruins

I Cuddle wit the homies at night b4 going to Sleep
is a Tiering Contributor

PLAYED some of my worst games this UUFPL. NURTURED the energy the beginning of the tour, but that energy slowly FADED away due to participating in other tours. I DO NOT enjoy playing BW UU currently, however the tier still HAS its upsides. Just KIDDING, FUCK BW UU.

LET me SHOUTOUT the top people that INSPIRED me to KEEP IT GOING:

Abyssal Ruins STEP UP your fucking game, bro, and STOP SMOKING cock like FUSHA. RECLAIM your fucking credibility so that you can GET DRAFTED for actual tours.

Estarossa YOU might be the chilliest manager out there. THANK YOU for the ENCOURAGING me with sexy-SOUNDING words throughout this tour.

Highways I DON"T KNOW if YOU play for our team, but you PROVIDED fire teams which allowed me to win a couple of weeks. THANK YOU for assisting me in BW UU.

gorex I see YOU in the discord and I THINK to myself: WOW, that guy WILL BECOME a superstar one day. :psywoke:

Skysolo YOU MIGHT BE the best player on this team. THANK YOU for STOPPING our team from GOING 0-10 in week 6.

Bandkrook YOU HAVE BEEN the goat cheerleader on our team. I'd LIKE TO SEE you SUCCEED in your future endeavors.

@PorterRobinson YOU RELEASED my most LISTENED album of April 2021. THANK YOU for REDEFINING electropop, and for KEEPING me when our team DID POORLY every other week.

HAVE a great summer, everybody. I LOVE you all. KEEP healthy and ROCK ON. :blobthumbsup:

UUFPL USAGE STATS

cherryb0ng is busy so he told me to take this over. This will be updated accordingly when the finals games for each tier are done.
:Scizor:
Coming soon!

:latias:
Coming Soon!

:hydreigon:
Coming soon!

:Victini:
Coming soon!

:Venusaur:
DPP

Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Venusaur           |   32 |  53.33% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Uxie               |   31 |  51.67% |  48.39% |
| 3    | Registeel          |   20 |  33.33% |  55.00% |
| 4    | Houndoom           |   18 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Mismagius          |   18 |  30.00% |  55.56% |
| 6    | Rhyperior          |   16 |  26.67% |  43.75% |
| 7    | Milotic            |   14 |  23.33% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Moltres            |   13 |  21.67% |  61.54% |
| 8    | Blastoise          |   13 |  21.67% |  30.77% |
| 10   | Donphan            |   12 |  20.00% |  66.67% |
| 11   | Rotom              |   11 |  18.33% |  27.27% |
| 12   | Drapion            |   10 |  16.67% |  40.00% |
| 13   | Clefable           |    9 |  15.00% |  44.44% |
| 14   | Hitmontop          |    8 |  13.33% |  37.50% |
| 15   | Hariyama           |    7 |  11.67% |  71.43% |
| 15   | Dugtrio            |    7 |  11.67% |  42.86% |
| 17   | Qwilfish           |    6 |  10.00% |  83.33% |
| 17   | Torterra           |    6 |  10.00% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Scyther            |    5 |   8.33% |  80.00% |
| 19   | Lanturn            |    5 |   8.33% |  80.00% |
| 19   | Mesprit            |    5 |   8.33% |  60.00% |
| 19   | Sceptile           |    5 |   8.33% |  40.00% |
| 19   | Aggron             |    5 |   8.33% |  20.00% |
| 24   | Feraligatr         |    4 |   6.67% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Spiritomb          |    4 |   6.67% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Miltank            |    3 |   5.00% |  66.67% |
| 26   | Kabutops           |    3 |   5.00% |  66.67% |
| 26   | Alakazam           |    3 |   5.00% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Ambipom            |    3 |   5.00% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Steelix            |    3 |   5.00% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Blaziken           |    3 |   5.00% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Absol              |    3 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Weezing            |    2 |   3.33% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Toxicroak          |    2 |   3.33% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Ursaring           |    2 |   3.33% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Regirock           |    2 |   3.33% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Cloyster           |    2 |   3.33% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Slowking           |    2 |   3.33% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Primeape           |    2 |   3.33% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Claydol            |    2 |   3.33% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Swellow            |    2 |   3.33% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Altaria            |    2 |   3.33% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Leafeon            |    2 |   3.33% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Entei              |    2 |   3.33% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Skuntank           |    2 |   3.33% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Omastar            |    2 |   3.33% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Exeggutor          |    1 |   1.67% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Arcanine           |    1 |   1.67% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Hitmonlee          |    1 |   1.67% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Snover             |    1 |   1.67% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Walrein            |    1 |   1.67% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Charizard          |    1 |   1.67% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Azumarill          |    1 |   1.67% |   0.00% |
  • Missing 5 Pokemon from SHOT CLOCK.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from LUISOTTE.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from ESTAROSSA.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from VIVALOSPRIDE.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from 7MM.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from RAMOLOST.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from MINDNIGHT.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from RAMOLOST.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from ITSJUSTDREW☆.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from ALKIONE.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from RAMOLOST.

:kangaskhan:
ADV

Code:
| 1    | Kangaskhan         |   55 |  88.71% |  47.27% |
| 2    | Omastar            |   43 |  69.35% |  46.51% |
| 3    | Scyther            |   27 |  43.55% |  40.74% |
| 4    | Tentacruel         |   24 |  38.71% |  45.83% |
| 5    | Vileplume          |   21 |  33.87% |  47.62% |
| 6    | Gligar             |   19 |  30.65% |  47.37% |
| 7    | Electrode          |   14 |  22.58% |  71.43% |
| 7    | Walrein            |   14 |  22.58% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Misdreavus         |   13 |  20.97% |  46.15% |
| 10   | Ampharos           |   10 |  16.13% |  60.00% |
| 11   | Qwilfish           |    8 |  12.90% |  62.50% |
| 11   | Nidoking           |    8 |  12.90% |  25.00% |
| 11   | Manectric          |    8 |  12.90% |  12.50% |
| 14   | Solrock            |    7 |  11.29% |  57.14% |
| 14   | Hitmontop          |    7 |  11.29% |  42.86% |
| 14   | Grumpig            |    7 |  11.29% |  28.57% |
| 17   | Altaria            |    6 |   9.68% |  66.67% |
| 18   | Gorebyss           |    5 |   8.06% |  80.00% |
| 18   | Lunatone           |    5 |   8.06% |  80.00% |
| 18   | Cradily            |    5 |   8.06% |  60.00% |
| 18   | Hypno              |    5 |   8.06% |  60.00% |
| 18   | Glalie             |    5 |   8.06% |  60.00% |
| 23   | Granbull           |    4 |   6.45% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Ninetales          |    3 |   4.84% |  66.67% |
| 24   | Blastoise          |    3 |   4.84% |  66.67% |
| 24   | Slowking           |    3 |   4.84% |  33.33% |
| 24   | Feraligatr         |    3 |   4.84% |  33.33% |
| 24   | Muk                |    3 |   4.84% |  33.33% |
| 29   | Pinsir             |    2 |   3.23% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Xatu               |    2 |   3.23% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Golduck            |    2 |   3.23% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Electabuzz         |    2 |   3.23% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Sharpedo           |    2 |   3.23% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Linoone            |    2 |   3.23% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Poliwrath          |    2 |   3.23% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Lanturn            |    2 |   3.23% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Nidoqueen          |    2 |   3.23% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Sandslash          |    1 |   1.61% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Golem              |    1 |   1.61% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Magmar             |    1 |   1.61% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Mr. Mime           |    1 |   1.61% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Meganium           |    1 |   1.61% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Fearow             |    1 |   1.61% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Stantler           |    1 |   1.61% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Shiftry            |    1 |   1.61% |   0.00% |
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from SOLONOR24.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from AVARICE.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from LPZ IV.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from MAC3 ✝.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from AMUKAMARA.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from TOINHA ♫♪.

:Nidoqueen:
GSC

Code:
| 1    | Nidoqueen          |   43 |  69.35% |  39.53% |
| 2    | Qwilfish           |   40 |  64.52% |  55.00% |
| 3    | Granbull           |   38 |  61.29% |  57.89% |
| 4    | Hypno              |   36 |  58.06% |  52.78% |
| 5    | Scyther            |   33 |  53.23% |  45.45% |
| 6    | Haunter            |   22 |  35.48% |  50.00% |
| 7    | Omastar            |   15 |  24.19% |  53.33% |
| 8    | Gyarados           |   14 |  22.58% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Blastoise          |   13 |  20.97% |  38.46% |
| 10   | Ampharos           |   12 |  19.35% |  33.33% |
| 11   | Bellossom          |   10 |  16.13% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Slowking           |    9 |  14.52% |  33.33% |
| 13   | Piloswine          |    8 |  12.90% |  75.00% |
| 13   | Slowbro            |    8 |  12.90% |  37.50% |
| 15   | Electabuzz         |    7 |  11.29% |  71.43% |
| 16   | Mr. Mime           |    6 |   9.68% |  66.67% |
| 16   | Chansey            |    6 |   9.68% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Crobat             |    5 |   8.06% |  40.00% |
| 19   | Jumpluff           |    4 |   6.45% |  50.00% |
| 19   | Kabutops           |    4 |   6.45% |  50.00% |
| 19   | Quagsire           |    4 |   6.45% |  25.00% |
| 22   | Magneton           |    3 |   4.84% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Politoed           |    3 |   4.84% |  33.33% |
| 22   | Victreebel         |    3 |   4.84% |  33.33% |
| 25   | Shuckle            |    2 |   3.23% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Electrode          |    2 |   3.23% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Dodrio             |    2 |   3.23% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Dugtrio            |    1 |   1.61% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Gligar             |    1 |   1.61% | 100.00% |
| 28   | Sandslash          |    1 |   1.61% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Ariados            |    1 |   1.61% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Pinsir             |    1 |   1.61% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Lanturn            |    1 |   1.61% |   0.00% |
| 28   | Girafarig          |    1 |   1.61% |   0.00% |
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from AMARANTH.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from VANI.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from ELECTRIC WIN.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from VANI.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from LORD THORX.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from VANI.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from ELECTRIC WIN.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from DIOPHANTINE.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from CHERRYB0NG.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from RAAHEL.

:Tentacruel:
RBY

Code:
| 1    | Hypno              |  138 |  98.57% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Tentacruel         |  132 |  94.29% |  47.73% |
| 3    | Kadabra            |   99 |  70.71% |  50.51% |
| 4    | Dugtrio            |   79 |  56.43% |  46.84% |
| 5    | Dragonite          |   51 |  36.43% |  50.98% |
| 6    | Persian            |   46 |  32.86% |  47.83% |
| 7    | Articuno           |   41 |  29.29% |  46.34% |
| 8    | Gyarados           |   40 |  28.57% |  72.50% |
| 9    | Kangaskhan         |   38 |  27.14% |  63.16% |
| 10   | Tangela            |   26 |  18.57% |  46.15% |
| 11   | Venusaur           |   23 |  16.43% |  39.13% |
| 11   | Vaporeon           |   23 |  16.43% |  34.78% |
| 13   | Electabuzz         |   17 |  12.14% |  29.41% |
| 14   | Haunter            |   15 |  10.71% |  46.67% |
| 15   | Aerodactyl         |   12 |   8.57% |  33.33% |
| 16   | Dodrio             |   11 |   7.86% |  36.36% |
| 17   | Raticate           |    8 |   5.71% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Omastar            |    8 |   5.71% |  50.00% |
| 19   | Dewgong            |    4 |   2.86% |   0.00% |
| 20   | Golem              |    2 |   1.43% |  50.00% |
| 20   | Pinsir             |    2 |   1.43% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Moltres            |    1 |   0.71% |   0.00% |
| 22   | Blastoise          |    1 |   0.71% |   0.00% |
| 22   | Electrode          |    1 |   0.71% |   0.00% |
+ ---- + ----------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon | Use | Usage % | Win % |
| 1 | [Hypno] | 138 | 98.57% | 50.00% |
| Rank | Moves | Use | Usage % | Win % |
| 1 | Thunder Wave | 94 | 68.12% | 53.19% |
| 2 | Rest | 72 | 52.17% | 48.61% |
| 3 | Seismic Toss | 71 | 51.45% | 56.34% |
| 4 | Psychic | 67 | 48.55% | 46.27% |
| 5 | Hypnosis | 37 | 26.81% | 45.95% |
| Rank | Teammates | Use | Usage % | Win % |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 131 | 94.93% | 47.33% |
| 2 | Kadabra | 98 | 71.01% | 51.02% |
| 3 | Dugtrio | 78 | 56.52% | 47.44% |
| 4 | Dragonite | 50 | 36.23% | 52.00% |
| 5 | Persian | 45 | 32.61% | 48.89% |
| 6 | Articuno | 41 | 29.71% | 46.34% |
| 7 | Gyarados | 39 | 28.26% | 71.79% |
| 8 | Kangaskhan | 38 | 27.54% | 63.16% |
| 9 | Tangela | 26 | 18.84% | 46.15% |
| 10 | Vaporeon | 23 | 16.67% | 34.78% |
| 11 | Venusaur | 22 | 15.94% | 40.91% |
| 12 | Electabuzz | 16 | 11.59% | 25.00% |
| 13 | Haunter | 15 | 10.87% | 46.67% |
| 14 | Aerodactyl | 11 | 7.97% | 27.27% |
| 15 | Dodrio | 10 | 7.25% | 40.00% |
| 16 | Raticate | 8 | 5.80% | 50.00% |
| 16 | Omastar | 8 | 5.80% | 50.00% |
| 18 | Dewgong | 4 | 2.90% | 0.00% |
| 19 | Golem | 2 | 1.45% | 50.00% |
| 19 | Pinsir | 2 | 1.45% | 50.00% |
| 21 | Moltres | 1 | 0.72% | 0.00% |
| 21 | Blastoise | 1 | 0.72% | 0.00% |
| 21 | Electrode | 1 | 0.72% | 0.00% |

| 2 | [Tentacruel] | 132 | 94.29% | 47.73% |
| 1 | Wrap | 99 | 75.00% | 49.49% |
| 2 | Surf | 71 | 53.79% | 43.66% |
| 3 | Blizzard | 69 | 52.27% | 50.72% |
| 4 | Rest | 21 | 15.91% | 33.33% |
| 5 | Swords Dance | 5 | 3.79% | 80.00% |
| 6 | Hyper Beam | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 131 | 99.24% | 47.33% |
| 2 | Kadabra | 93 | 70.45% | 48.39% |
| 3 | Dugtrio | 74 | 56.06% | 44.59% |
| 4 | Dragonite | 50 | 37.88% | 52.00% |
| 5 | Articuno | 41 | 31.06% | 46.34% |
| 6 | Gyarados | 40 | 30.30% | 72.50% |
| 6 | Persian | 40 | 30.30% | 42.50% |
| 8 | Kangaskhan | 33 | 25.00% | 57.58% |
| 9 | Tangela | 26 | 19.70% | 46.15% |
| 10 | Vaporeon | 23 | 17.42% | 34.78% |
| 11 | Venusaur | 22 | 16.67% | 40.91% |
| 12 | Electabuzz | 17 | 12.88% | 29.41% |
| 13 | Aerodactyl | 11 | 8.33% | 27.27% |
| 14 | Haunter | 10 | 7.58% | 20.00% |
| 15 | Omastar | 8 | 6.06% | 50.00% |
| 16 | Raticate | 6 | 4.55% | 33.33% |
| 16 | Dodrio | 6 | 4.55% | 0.00% |
| 18 | Dewgong | 4 | 3.03% | 0.00% |
| 19 | Golem | 2 | 1.52% | 50.00% |
| 19 | Pinsir | 2 | 1.52% | 50.00% |
| 21 | Moltres | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
| 21 | Blastoise | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
| 21 | Electrode | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |

| 3 | [Kadabra] | 99 | 70.71% | 50.51% |
| 1 | Thunder Wave | 73 | 73.74% | 49.32% |
| 2 | Seismic Toss | 71 | 71.72% | 53.52% |
| 3 | Psychic | 65 | 65.66% | 55.38% |
| 4 | Recover | 35 | 35.35% | 60.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 98 | 98.99% | 51.02% |
| 2 | Tentacruel | 93 | 93.94% | 48.39% |
| 3 | Dugtrio | 44 | 44.44% | 43.18% |
| 4 | Persian | 37 | 37.37% | 48.65% |
| 5 | Dragonite | 32 | 32.32% | 43.75% |
| 6 | Kangaskhan | 31 | 31.31% | 67.74% |
| 7 | Articuno | 25 | 25.25% | 48.00% |
| 8 | Gyarados | 23 | 23.23% | 78.26% |
| 9 | Vaporeon | 18 | 18.18% | 38.89% |
| 9 | Venusaur | 18 | 18.18% | 38.89% |
| 11 | Tangela | 17 | 17.17% | 52.94% |
| 12 | Haunter | 11 | 11.11% | 45.45% |
| 13 | Dodrio | 9 | 9.09% | 22.22% |
| 14 | Raticate | 8 | 8.08% | 50.00% |
| 15 | Electabuzz | 6 | 6.06% | 33.33% |
| 16 | Aerodactyl | 4 | 4.04% | 50.00% |
| 17 | Dewgong | 3 | 3.03% | 0.00% |
| 18 | Omastar | 2 | 2.02% | 50.00% |
| 18 | Golem | 2 | 2.02% | 50.00% |
| 18 | Pinsir | 2 | 2.02% | 50.00% |

| 4 | [Dugtrio] | 79 | 56.43% | 46.84% |
| 1 | Earthquake | 67 | 84.81% | 44.78% |
| 2 | Rock Slide | 32 | 40.51% | 46.88% |
| 3 | Slash | 21 | 26.58% | 47.62% |
| 4 | Toxic | 20 | 25.32% | 75.00% |
| 5 | Substitute | 16 | 20.25% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 78 | 98.73% | 47.44% |
| 2 | Tentacruel | 74 | 93.67% | 44.59% |
| 3 | Kadabra | 44 | 55.70% | 43.18% |
| 4 | Dragonite | 43 | 54.43% | 51.16% |
| 5 | Persian | 26 | 32.91% | 38.46% |
| 6 | Gyarados | 21 | 26.58% | 66.67% |
| 7 | Tangela | 15 | 18.99% | 46.67% |
| 7 | Vaporeon | 15 | 18.99% | 40.00% |
| 9 | Articuno | 13 | 16.46% | 53.85% |
| 10 | Haunter | 9 | 11.39% | 33.33% |
| 10 | Dodrio | 9 | 11.39% | 22.22% |
| 12 | Electabuzz | 8 | 10.13% | 25.00% |
| 13 | Kangaskhan | 7 | 8.86% | 71.43% |
| 14 | Omastar | 6 | 7.59% | 50.00% |
| 14 | Aerodactyl | 6 | 7.59% | 16.67% |
| 16 | Raticate | 5 | 6.33% | 40.00% |
| 17 | Venusaur | 4 | 5.06% | 50.00% |
| 18 | Blastoise | 1 | 1.27% | 0.00% |
| 18 | Dewgong | 1 | 1.27% | 0.00% |

| 5 | [Dragonite] | 51 | 36.43% | 50.98% |
| 1 | Wrap | 32 | 62.75% | 62.50% |
| 2 | Blizzard | 31 | 60.78% | 61.29% |
| 3 | Agility | 29 | 56.86% | 68.97% |
| 4 | Body Slam | 12 | 23.53% | 91.67% |
| 5 | Thunder Wave | 6 | 11.76% | 33.33% |
| 6 | Thunderbolt | 5 | 9.80% | 60.00% |
| 7 | Hyper Beam | 4 | 7.84% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 50 | 98.04% | 52.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 50 | 98.04% | 52.00% |
| 3 | Dugtrio | 43 | 84.31% | 51.16% |
| 4 | Kadabra | 32 | 62.75% | 43.75% |
| 5 | Gyarados | 17 | 33.33% | 70.59% |
| 6 | Vaporeon | 11 | 21.57% | 45.45% |
| 7 | Articuno | 9 | 17.65% | 66.67% |
| 8 | Persian | 7 | 13.73% | 28.57% |
| 9 | Omastar | 5 | 9.80% | 60.00% |
| 10 | Tangela | 4 | 7.84% | 75.00% |
| 10 | Dodrio | 4 | 7.84% | 0.00% |
| 12 | Venusaur | 3 | 5.88% | 66.67% |
| 12 | Kangaskhan | 3 | 5.88% | 33.33% |
| 12 | Electabuzz | 3 | 5.88% | 0.00% |
| 12 | Haunter | 3 | 5.88% | 0.00% |
| 16 | Raticate | 1 | 1.96% | 100.00% |
| 16 | Golem | 1 | 1.96% | 0.00% |
| 16 | Pinsir | 1 | 1.96% | 0.00% |
| 16 | Blastoise | 1 | 1.96% | 0.00% |

| 6 | [Persian] | 46 | 32.86% | 47.83% |
| 1 | Slash | 44 | 95.65% | 47.73% |
| 2 | Thunderbolt | 9 | 19.57% | 44.44% |
| 2 | Hyper Beam | 9 | 19.57% | 44.44% |
| 4 | Toxic | 5 | 10.87% | 20.00% |
| 5 | Body Slam | 2 | 4.35% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 45 | 97.83% | 48.89% |
| 2 | Tentacruel | 40 | 86.96% | 42.50% |
| 3 | Kadabra | 37 | 80.43% | 48.65% |
| 4 | Dugtrio | 26 | 56.52% | 38.46% |
| 5 | Kangaskhan | 16 | 34.78% | 75.00% |
| 6 | Gyarados | 12 | 26.09% | 75.00% |
| 7 | Tangela | 10 | 21.74% | 40.00% |
| 7 | Articuno | 10 | 21.74% | 30.00% |
| 9 | Dragonite | 7 | 15.22% | 28.57% |
| 10 | Dodrio | 6 | 13.04% | 66.67% |
| 11 | Raticate | 5 | 10.87% | 20.00% |
| 12 | Haunter | 4 | 8.70% | 100.00% |
| 12 | Venusaur | 4 | 8.70% | 25.00% |
| 14 | Aerodactyl | 2 | 4.35% | 50.00% |
| 14 | Vaporeon | 2 | 4.35% | 0.00% |
| 16 | Moltres | 1 | 2.17% | 0.00% |
| 16 | Dewgong | 1 | 2.17% | 0.00% |

| 7 | [Articuno] | 41 | 29.29% | 46.34% |
| 1 | Blizzard | 41 | 100.00% | 46.34% |
| 2 | Agility | 23 | 56.10% | 56.52% |
| 3 | Double-Edge | 19 | 46.34% | 57.89% |
| 4 | Hyper Beam | 8 | 19.51% | 50.00% |
| 5 | Ice Beam | 1 | 2.44% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 41 | 100.00% | 46.34% |
| 1 | Hypno | 41 | 100.00% | 46.34% |
| 3 | Kadabra | 25 | 60.98% | 48.00% |
| 4 | Venusaur | 17 | 41.46% | 41.18% |
| 5 | Kangaskhan | 14 | 34.15% | 42.86% |
| 6 | Dugtrio | 13 | 31.71% | 53.85% |
| 7 | Tangela | 12 | 29.27% | 50.00% |
| 8 | Persian | 10 | 24.39% | 30.00% |
| 9 | Dragonite | 9 | 21.95% | 66.67% |
| 10 | Gyarados | 7 | 17.07% | 57.14% |
| 11 | Vaporeon | 4 | 9.76% | 25.00% |
| 12 | Aerodactyl | 3 | 7.32% | 33.33% |
| 13 | Dewgong | 2 | 4.88% | 0.00% |
| 14 | Moltres | 1 | 2.44% | 0.00% |
| 14 | Electabuzz | 1 | 2.44% | 0.00% |
| 14 | Haunter | 1 | 2.44% | 0.00% |

| 8 | [Gyarados] | 40 | 28.57% | 72.50% |
| 1 | Body Slam | 29 | 72.50% | 75.86% |
| 2 | Blizzard | 17 | 42.50% | 82.35% |
| 3 | Hyper Beam | 14 | 35.00% | 64.29% |
| 4 | Hydro Pump | 9 | 22.50% | 77.78% |
| 5 | Thunderbolt | 7 | 17.50% | 85.71% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 40 | 100.00% | 72.50% |
| 2 | Hypno | 39 | 97.50% | 71.79% |
| 3 | Kadabra | 23 | 57.50% | 78.26% |
| 4 | Dugtrio | 21 | 52.50% | 66.67% |
| 5 | Dragonite | 17 | 42.50% | 70.59% |
| 6 | Kangaskhan | 12 | 30.00% | 83.33% |
| 6 | Persian | 12 | 30.00% | 75.00% |
| 8 | Articuno | 7 | 17.50% | 57.14% |
| 9 | Omastar | 4 | 10.00% | 75.00% |
| 9 | Haunter | 4 | 10.00% | 50.00% |
| 11 | Electabuzz | 3 | 7.50% | 66.67% |
| 11 | Aerodactyl | 3 | 7.50% | 33.33% |
| 13 | Vaporeon | 2 | 5.00% | 50.00% |
| 13 | Venusaur | 2 | 5.00% | 50.00% |
| 15 | Pinsir | 1 | 2.50% | 100.00% |

| 9 | [Kangaskhan] | 38 | 27.14% | 63.16% |
| 1 | Body Slam | 33 | 86.84% | 63.64% |
| 2 | Hyper Beam | 20 | 52.63% | 80.00% |
| 3 | Earthquake | 11 | 28.95% | 54.55% |
| 4 | Rock Slide | 2 | 5.26% | 100.00% |
| 5 | Toxic | 1 | 2.63% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 38 | 100.00% | 63.16% |
| 2 | Tentacruel | 33 | 86.84% | 57.58% |
| 3 | Kadabra | 31 | 81.58% | 67.74% |
| 4 | Persian | 16 | 42.11% | 75.00% |
| 5 | Articuno | 14 | 36.84% | 42.86% |
| 6 | Gyarados | 12 | 31.58% | 83.33% |
| 7 | Tangela | 9 | 23.68% | 55.56% |
| 8 | Haunter | 8 | 21.05% | 87.50% |
| 9 | Dugtrio | 7 | 18.42% | 71.43% |
| 10 | Venusaur | 6 | 15.79% | 33.33% |
| 11 | Dodrio | 4 | 10.53% | 100.00% |
| 12 | Dragonite | 3 | 7.89% | 33.33% |
| 13 | Golem | 2 | 5.26% | 50.00% |
| 14 | Moltres | 1 | 2.63% | 0.00% |
| 14 | Vaporeon | 1 | 2.63% | 0.00% |
| 14 | Electabuzz | 1 | 2.63% | 0.00% |
| 14 | Electrode | 1 | 2.63% | 0.00% |

| 10 | [Tangela] | 26 | 18.57% | 46.15% |
| 1 | Sleep Powder | 17 | 65.38% | 52.94% |
| 2 | Mega Drain | 14 | 53.85% | 57.14% |
| 3 | Stun Spore | 12 | 46.15% | 58.33% |
| 4 | Growth | 7 | 26.92% | 71.43% |
| 5 | Body Slam | 2 | 7.69% | 50.00% |
| 5 | Bind | 2 | 7.69% | 50.00% |
| 7 | Rest | 1 | 3.85% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 26 | 100.00% | 46.15% |
| 1 | Hypno | 26 | 100.00% | 46.15% |
| 3 | Kadabra | 17 | 65.38% | 52.94% |
| 4 | Dugtrio | 15 | 57.69% | 46.67% |
| 5 | Articuno | 12 | 46.15% | 50.00% |
| 6 | Persian | 10 | 38.46% | 40.00% |
| 7 | Kangaskhan | 9 | 34.62% | 55.56% |
| 8 | Electabuzz | 5 | 19.23% | 20.00% |
| 9 | Dragonite | 4 | 15.38% | 75.00% |
| 10 | Omastar | 3 | 11.54% | 33.33% |
| 11 | Vaporeon | 2 | 7.69% | 0.00% |
| 12 | Dewgong | 1 | 3.85% | 0.00% |

| 11 | [Vaporeon] | 23 | 16.43% | 34.78% |
| 1 | Body Slam | 13 | 56.52% | 38.46% |
| 2 | Surf | 12 | 52.17% | 33.33% |
| 3 | Blizzard | 7 | 30.43% | 42.86% |
| 4 | Rest | 4 | 17.39% | 25.00% |
| 5 | Hydro Pump | 2 | 8.70% | 50.00% |
| 5 | Ice Beam | 2 | 8.70% | 0.00% |
| 7 | Acid Armor | 1 | 4.35% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 23 | 100.00% | 34.78% |
| 1 | Hypno | 23 | 100.00% | 34.78% |
| 3 | Kadabra | 18 | 78.26% | 38.89% |
| 4 | Dugtrio | 15 | 65.22% | 40.00% |
| 5 | Dragonite | 11 | 47.83% | 45.45% |
| 6 | Venusaur | 6 | 26.09% | 33.33% |
| 7 | Electabuzz | 5 | 21.74% | 20.00% |
| 8 | Articuno | 4 | 17.39% | 25.00% |
| 9 | Gyarados | 2 | 8.70% | 50.00% |
| 9 | Aerodactyl | 2 | 8.70% | 0.00% |
| 9 | Persian | 2 | 8.70% | 0.00% |
| 9 | Tangela | 2 | 8.70% | 0.00% |
| 13 | Kangaskhan | 1 | 4.35% | 0.00% |

| 11 | [Venusaur] | 23 | 16.43% | 39.13% |
| 1 | Sleep Powder | 20 | 86.96% | 35.00% |
| 2 | Razor Leaf | 17 | 73.91% | 41.18% |
| 3 | Body Slam | 8 | 34.78% | 25.00% |
| 4 | Toxic | 2 | 8.70% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 22 | 95.65% | 40.91% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 22 | 95.65% | 40.91% |
| 3 | Kadabra | 18 | 78.26% | 38.89% |
| 4 | Articuno | 17 | 73.91% | 41.18% |
| 5 | Kangaskhan | 6 | 26.09% | 33.33% |
| 5 | Vaporeon | 6 | 26.09% | 33.33% |
| 7 | Dugtrio | 4 | 17.39% | 50.00% |
| 7 | Persian | 4 | 17.39% | 25.00% |
| 9 | Dragonite | 3 | 13.04% | 66.67% |
| 9 | Electabuzz | 3 | 13.04% | 33.33% |
| 9 | Aerodactyl | 3 | 13.04% | 33.33% |
| 12 | Gyarados | 2 | 8.70% | 50.00% |
| 12 | Dewgong | 2 | 8.70% | 0.00% |
| 14 | Dodrio | 1 | 4.35% | 0.00% |
| 14 | Electrode | 1 | 4.35% | 0.00% |

| 13 | [Electabuzz] | 17 | 12.14% | 29.41% |
| 1 | Thunderbolt | 15 | 88.24% | 33.33% |
| 2 | Thunder Wave | 10 | 58.82% | 20.00% |
| 3 | Seismic Toss | 7 | 41.18% | 28.57% |
| 4 | Psychic | 5 | 29.41% | 0.00% |
| 5 | Body Slam | 4 | 23.53% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 17 | 100.00% | 29.41% |
| 2 | Hypno | 16 | 94.12% | 25.00% |
| 3 | Dugtrio | 8 | 47.06% | 25.00% |
| 4 | Kadabra | 6 | 35.29% | 33.33% |
| 4 | Aerodactyl | 6 | 35.29% | 33.33% |
| 6 | Vaporeon | 5 | 29.41% | 20.00% |
| 6 | Tangela | 5 | 29.41% | 20.00% |
| 8 | Omastar | 4 | 23.53% | 25.00% |
| 9 | Gyarados | 3 | 17.65% | 66.67% |
| 9 | Venusaur | 3 | 17.65% | 33.33% |
| 9 | Dragonite | 3 | 17.65% | 0.00% |
| 12 | Pinsir | 2 | 11.76% | 50.00% |
| 13 | Articuno | 1 | 5.88% | 0.00% |
| 13 | Blastoise | 1 | 5.88% | 0.00% |
| 13 | Kangaskhan | 1 | 5.88% | 0.00% |
| 13 | Electrode | 1 | 5.88% | 0.00% |

| 14 | [Haunter] | 15 | 10.71% | 46.67% |
| 1 | Hypnosis | 11 | 73.33% | 27.27% |
| 2 | Night Shade | 7 | 46.67% | 14.29% |
| 3 | Thunderbolt | 4 | 26.67% | 50.00% |
| 4 | Explosion | 3 | 20.00% | 33.33% |
| 5 | Psychic | 2 | 13.33% | 100.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 15 | 100.00% | 46.67% |
| 2 | Kadabra | 11 | 73.33% | 45.45% |
| 3 | Tentacruel | 10 | 66.67% | 20.00% |
| 4 | Dugtrio | 9 | 60.00% | 33.33% |
| 5 | Kangaskhan | 8 | 53.33% | 87.50% |
| 6 | Dodrio | 6 | 40.00% | 66.67% |
| 7 | Persian | 4 | 26.67% | 100.00% |
| 7 | Gyarados | 4 | 26.67% | 50.00% |
| 9 | Dragonite | 3 | 20.00% | 0.00% |
| 10 | Aerodactyl | 2 | 13.33% | 0.00% |
| 11 | Articuno | 1 | 6.67% | 0.00% |
| 11 | Dewgong | 1 | 6.67% | 0.00% |

| 15 | [Aerodactyl] | 12 | 8.57% | 33.33% |
| 1 | Double-Edge | 11 | 91.67% | 36.36% |
| 2 | Hyper Beam | 7 | 58.33% | 42.86% |
| 3 | Fire Blast | 5 | 41.67% | 20.00% |
| 4 | Toxic | 1 | 8.33% | 100.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 11 | 91.67% | 27.27% |
| 1 | Hypno | 11 | 91.67% | 27.27% |
| 3 | Electabuzz | 6 | 50.00% | 33.33% |
| 3 | Dugtrio | 6 | 50.00% | 16.67% |
| 5 | Kadabra | 4 | 33.33% | 50.00% |
| 6 | Venusaur | 3 | 25.00% | 33.33% |
| 6 | Gyarados | 3 | 25.00% | 33.33% |
| 6 | Articuno | 3 | 25.00% | 33.33% |
| 9 | Raticate | 2 | 16.67% | 50.00% |
| 9 | Persian | 2 | 16.67% | 50.00% |
| 9 | Vaporeon | 2 | 16.67% | 0.00% |
| 9 | Haunter | 2 | 16.67% | 0.00% |
| 13 | Dewgong | 1 | 8.33% | 0.00% |

| 16 | [Dodrio] | 11 | 7.86% | 36.36% |
| 1 | Body Slam | 11 | 100.00% | 36.36% |
| 2 | Hyper Beam | 6 | 54.55% | 33.33% |
| 3 | Agility | 4 | 36.36% | 50.00% |
| 4 | Drill Peck | 2 | 18.18% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 10 | 90.91% | 40.00% |
| 2 | Kadabra | 9 | 81.82% | 22.22% |
| 2 | Dugtrio | 9 | 81.82% | 22.22% |
| 4 | Persian | 6 | 54.55% | 66.67% |
| 4 | Haunter | 6 | 54.55% | 66.67% |
| 4 | Tentacruel | 6 | 54.55% | 0.00% |
| 7 | Kangaskhan | 4 | 36.36% | 100.00% |
| 7 | Dragonite | 4 | 36.36% | 0.00% |
| 9 | Venusaur | 1 | 9.09% | 0.00% |

| 17 | [Raticate] | 8 | 5.71% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Super Fang | 6 | 75.00% | 66.67% |
| 2 | Body Slam | 5 | 62.50% | 60.00% |
| 3 | Blizzard | 3 | 37.50% | 33.33% |
| 3 | Hyper Beam | 3 | 37.50% | 33.33% |
| 1 | Hypno | 8 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Kadabra | 8 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 3 | Tentacruel | 6 | 75.00% | 33.33% |
| 4 | Dugtrio | 5 | 62.50% | 40.00% |
| 4 | Persian | 5 | 62.50% | 20.00% |
| 6 | Aerodactyl | 2 | 25.00% | 50.00% |
| 7 | Dragonite | 1 | 12.50% | 100.00% |

| 17 | [Omastar] | 8 | 5.71% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Body Slam | 6 | 75.00% | 50.00% |
| 2 | Rest | 4 | 50.00% | 50.00% |
| 3 | Hydro Pump | 3 | 37.50% | 33.33% |
| 4 | Surf | 2 | 25.00% | 100.00% |
| 4 | Blizzard | 2 | 25.00% | 100.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 8 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 8 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 3 | Dugtrio | 6 | 75.00% | 50.00% |
| 4 | Dragonite | 5 | 62.50% | 60.00% |
| 5 | Gyarados | 4 | 50.00% | 75.00% |
| 5 | Electabuzz | 4 | 50.00% | 25.00% |
| 7 | Tangela | 3 | 37.50% | 33.33% |
| 8 | Kadabra | 2 | 25.00% | 50.00% |

| 19 | [Dewgong] | 4 | 2.86% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Body Slam | 2 | 50.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Blizzard | 2 | 50.00% | 0.00% |
| 3 | Rest | 1 | 25.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 4 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 4 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 3 | Kadabra | 3 | 75.00% | 0.00% |
| 4 | Articuno | 2 | 50.00% | 0.00% |
| 4 | Venusaur | 2 | 50.00% | 0.00% |
| 6 | Tangela | 1 | 25.00% | 0.00% |
| 6 | Persian | 1 | 25.00% | 0.00% |
| 6 | Haunter | 1 | 25.00% | 0.00% |
| 6 | Dugtrio | 1 | 25.00% | 0.00% |
| 6 | Aerodactyl | 1 | 25.00% | 0.00% |

| 20 | [Golem] | 2 | 1.43% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Rock Slide | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Substitute | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 3 | Earthquake | 1 | 50.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Kadabra | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Kangaskhan | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 5 | Dragonite | 1 | 50.00% | 0.00% |

| 20 | [Pinsir] | 2 | 1.43% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Slash | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Kadabra | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Hypno | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 1 | Electabuzz | 2 | 100.00% | 50.00% |
| 5 | Gyarados | 1 | 50.00% | 100.00% |
| 5 | Dragonite | 1 | 50.00% | 0.00% |

| 22 | [Moltres] | 1 | 0.71% | 0.00% |

| 1 | Hypno | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Tentacruel | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Articuno | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Persian | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Kangaskhan | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |

| 22 | [Blastoise] | 1 | 0.71% | 0.00% |

| 1 | Electabuzz | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Dragonite | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Dugtrio | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |

| 22 | [Electrode] | 1 | 0.71% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Thunderbolt | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Take Down | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Venusaur | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Electabuzz | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Kangaskhan | 1 | 100.00% | 0.00% |

RBY LEADS

Code:
| Rank | Leads                   | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Tentacruel              |   59 |  42.14% |  45.76% |
| 2    | Hypno                   |   36 |  25.71% |  69.44% |
| 3    | Kadabra                 |   32 |  22.86% |  31.25% |
| 4    | Electabuzz              |    8 |   5.71% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Persian                 |    4 |   2.86% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Venusaur                |    1 |   0.71% |   0.00% |

• Missing 2 Pokemon from PACATTACC.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from REECEHUGHES.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from PHOOPES.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from LUSCH.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from SHELLNUTS.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from RBY E B 0 L A.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from RBY E B 0 L A.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from LUSCH.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from LUSCH.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from JUSTAMENTE.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from REECEHUGHES.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from PHOOPES.
  • Missing 2 Pokemon from PACATTACC.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from JUSTAMENTE.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from PACATTACC.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from SHELLNUTS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)