UUPL Finals - Won by JabbaTheGriffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH WE WON

it really feels great to see all our long hours of practicing, testing, and building pay off. i can't even count how many teams i built specifically for uupl XD

shoutout to houndoom nidoqueen venomoth heracross kingdra mew for never failing me :')

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
YEAH WE WON

it really feels great to see all our long hours of practicing, testing, and building pay off. i can't even count how many teams i built specifically for uupl XD

shoutout to houndoom nidoqueen venomoth heracross kingdra mew for never failing me :')
RIP Venomoth, our team isn't the same without you :/

Congrats to Rockets, that trade was too good.

If anyone still cares, I won against atomicllamas. Let's make this 4-5 at least.

Yea, thank your Royalty for picking me up, and thank you everyone else for the great ride, we made it all the way to the finals, even with a unfortunate outcome for us it was still a great run and it was good getting to know you all a bit better, there was never any real drama and everyone worked together well and helped out one another so yea thank you everyone especially NewBreed, HnC, BKC, Royalty, Swamplink, Kitten Milk and Bouffalant who all frequented our IRC chat regularly and helped out whenever and wherever they could.

Also congratz to the Rockets for a great season, you where a tough bunch that's for sure. Also thank you to Snunch for running this whole crazy thing.

#Dukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)