Tournament UUPL IX Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
We taking activity in the Tko vs Splash game, Splash aint show up, and you got me FUCKED up if you think we ain't taking 10-0. The rest of my team too nice they ain't wanna do it but I am an evil motherfucker so I ain't care. the sub didn't show, tko still around of course but Splash is long gone and didn't show up so that's a win for us. This the closest I'm gonna get to Smogon History so if you mfs do not give the win I swear on Garay Oaks life you'll regret it

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
We taking activity in the Tko vs Splash game, Splash aint show up, and you got me FUCKED up if you think we ain't taking 10-0. The rest of my team too nice they ain't wanna do it but I am an evil motherfucker so I ain't care. the sub didn't show, tko still around of course but Splash is long gone and didn't show up so that's a win for us. This the closest I'm gonna get to Smogon History so if you mfs do not give the win I swear on Garay Oaks life you'll regret it
Mf bea lied about his activity to force a sub in the first place. Let this be a lesson to all as nobody on this planet will ever 10-0 the ladies. Hope Nepal has good funeral directors cause this game is DEAD as FUCK like Garay will soon be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)