Tournament UUPL IX Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pak

fly higher
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Won vs Meru, gg
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen6uu-556404

Honestly not sure why you spent this entire week shittalking me considering youre the one who fucked up 4 years ago and i legit havent cared in a long long time so if you want to expand on it go ahead

Anyway thanks to adaam for drafting me and for letting me play what I wanted even if it wasn't super optimal. Dude was a great manager, our collective effort just wasn't there. I prob didn't do enough outside my slot to warrant a price tag like this so apologies to my team but I had fun and I'll see you guys around.

hs

Banned deucer.
hs is a disgrace and brings shame to the history of the tier. He is supposed to be the representative of the tier and this is what was created. To those who see it, do what your heart pleases and to those who don't hold your spot tight and watch the ship sink w/o giving a single fuck. This tier has seen great players come and go: ramolost, highways, a hero's destiny, bushtush, gama, Tuononda etc. those were not ''-hs''. those shaped the uu community by speaking and forwarding competitiveness. I joined a UU that ppl had to prove they can hang with the best and i ended up co-leading a UU that ppl had to prove they can replicate Chernobyl by smashing their head in the keyboard as strong as they can and nothing more. Who tf replaced those players? in every single past uu tour outsiders came in and blew away the mainers. why? because hs is probably the worst player to ever touch this game. straight forward fact. people used to fight to win UU tours; tours that have been reduced to seeing ''winners'' spore a mew 2 times and get destroyed by actual players. This community is so rotten and mentally twisted, i cant even point out those things in public w/o being rude, offensive or w/e the hell else but if I have to wake up in the morning to watch lilburr play hs in UU I'm stepping aside. Stop focusing on making uu a family friendly place and start focusing on making it one worth staying for quality players, unlike hs.

- 0-4 out.

SEASON OVER Ramolost Bad at Strategy Jade umbry Adam V @Mionda, hope my friends win as a whole, prolly the last tour ill get to enjoy for a while, so thanks to the people on my team for making this a not uncool experience (except askov (ran from umbry)).

Askov

Explode
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)