Tournament UUPL VII Commencement Thread

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Due to both popular and Cynde's demand, I, the appointed UU Shake, have decided to power rank this years UUPL teams. I've been typing this on phone for a couple days now, so this intro will be brief. Apologies for this being uglier than it should be, stupid boot drive failures. Reminder that I do not hate anyone on this list, I am but one woman who definitely has biases and gaps in knowledge. If you disagree with my rankings, well...

DTQ70uOXUAEUjJY.jpg

Without further ado, the official SageItUp rankings!

TEAM OVERVIEWS

Blackthorn City Battle Girls

This edition of the Cleveland Cavaliers is officially missing Lebron. With Sacri' off to the Western Conference of OU and/or poor Rodri stolen and mistreated by the Friend Safari, you do notice some holes where Battle Girl staples should be. Kink's going to have to really work his managing magic on this roster, and get performances out of largely washed / unproven SM players. Their old gens will be one of the most threatening in the tour with Hogg and Heysup having an encyclopedia's worth of knowledge between them. Hogg will have to do more than provide good team support, however, for his whopping 24k price tag. The Finchslayer returns to her post in BW, looking to build off last season's success, unfortunately with no Finchinator in the pool to pad her stats. I don't quite know how the SM situation on this team got so dire. Kory is good for a positive record with his wacky builds as seen last year and in Snake, plus I'm high on him compared to others, but you would think they would have gotten at least one more consistent player. Bouff straight off his tourban would have made more sense in an old gen, while Amaroq hasn't been playing a ton of SM either recently. Youtube sensation and aim ft. itsjustdrew gets his first shot as the final starter, and the burden will be on him from the start to force a few upsets and keep the SM record afloat. Between ed, Martha, and Nuked on the bench, there will be plenty of ideas to go around, but whether this group has the playing ceiling to hit is a huge question mark. Joel will be thrown into the fire of GSC with little help, while Kyle wants to rebound from a subpar performance last year. This team has a few strong pieces in ORAS - DPP, but the massive weakness in SM compared to other teams sticks out, and multiple dark horses will need to blossom in order for this team to have a playoff shot. Kink has managed and motivated players through adversity before, so it's definitely possible again.

Driftveil City Doctors

The Doctors return without their good DrReuniclus himself, instead having robjr man the captain's wheel. This is a decent team that starts showing some cracks when you look closer, especially certain old gens. Adaam, provided he can recover from the loss of his beloved clanger, will be one of the best SM players in the tour and I'm pretty high on retain Amane Misa's playing ability fresh off a runner-up finish in circuit playoffs. Longtime UU player Silvio and Masters winner Amukamara finish off one of the better starting SM lineups in the tour. rob in bo3 is interesting, and while I don't doubt his abilities in SM as one of the very best player there, his opponents, especially in BW will have more experience, while I haven't seen a lot of his ORAS either. Highways and mael both will have tough paths to a positive record with their pools competition. Diophantine must have been recruited harder than I thought predraft :psyduck: I think he's a decent pick but there are more proven players ahead he'll have to show he can hang with. With BKC in the variance madhouse, they will certainly have top level play but I think his value would be better put in a different gen. FTL in ADV is a great pick, with his madness more mitigated by the power level and having recent results in UU Classic too. This team is up there with the other contenders but fell on the margins a bit in certain old gens, strong SM play seems to be their best shot towards a playoff push.

Goldenrod City Grunts

Danger Zone gets his own team this year, with an interesting group of tour players and mains collected. McMeghan is back again to innovate more Assault Vest mons and random Silvally types, while Finchinator looks to show he isn't a one gen wonder in Bo3. Harris will have a lot to prove this tour after a going 0-5 in UU during SPL, but he should be motivated for a bounceback vs. a less tough competition. crayon pop, who I believe teamed with me and Cynde in a zu tour once, somehow ended up going for 14k with only ADV BL experience, not UU, much to his manager's chagrin. Hopefully the bonds of friendship save that slot, although it seems the manager is looking for trades already. Freeroamer and Eternally both should post decent results in an SM core with no real weak spots beyond roro's self induced inconsistency. Heroic Troller comes in to learn a new tier against one of the toughest pools on paper with DPP, but luckily its also the matchup gen and I could see him learning the ropes quickly. Dundies would have been a top 3 ORAS slot, but unfortunately he has quit, again, so Killintime is called upon to hopefully avoid Drapions. He's impressed me in RUPL with how up to date he is for a "washed" guy, we'll see how he does in UU. Finally in GSC, Earthworm, after missing out on last year's competition, is clearly the favorite in a weaker pool overall. The man shows an insane dedication to GSC lower tiers, and I am not ready to proclaim him as losing his touch there. This team doesn't have as much chemistry as others in the tour, but just a good collection of players should be enough to make playoffs.

Iki Town Idols

For my own team I've amassed a talented group of players fresh off SPL.. almost all of whom got ragged with a combined record of 10-19 from everyone not named Charmflash, along with the manager of one of the worst teams ever! Hopefully this tour will be a collective rebound for the lot of us. If it isn't, UUPL VII MANIP will be ready to hard carry if he remembers his Steel-types, getting his chance in week 1 due to my computer's total meltdown. Our favorite Hairy Toenail gets to lead the charge in my absence (and probably in my presence too, he's heat.) Your ranker herself can provide support in SM / GSC while she waits for a new laptop, and looks to rebuild a bit of playing consistency after some mediocre results in recent UU tours. Shiba, Teddeh and Chill Shadow anchor the old gens, with fatty looking to continue his success from last year in a tougher DPP pool. yeezyknows has a lot to live up for with the retain price, but has been putting up solod performances for a year, most recently a semifinals trip in Masters. kaori's been a solid performer in GSC UU for awhile and for the price tag should perform splendidly. The Grizzled Veteran finally gets a starting spot after years of the bench, but we'll see if he holds up for a whole season. Robert Alfons doesn't add all that much beyond competency, but being the only gay on my first team just wouldn't be fair. Certified good vibes guy PinkDragonTamer looks to see if he can shine as the rookie of this team mostly from the Jerk. Overall, I think that this team is well constructed in most places, and should be perfectly set up to continue the streak of losing in the Semifinals to a superior opponent.

Friend Safari Pokemon Trainers

Prior to the draft I had no idea what pif's team would look like, and now my suspicions were confirmed that nobody could predict this. Already off the back foot due to a certain broken moon's refusal to play, the Friend Safari now finds themself with their most expensive player being

*checks notes

Moutemoute? This will certainly be a wild ride. If UUPL is adapted into a Shonen anime, the Friend Safari would certainly do well as they smite the villainous elitists, but as it stands now they have a tough road ahead of them. Lax, passion, and CBU are their most accomplished players, but the former two are somewhat lacking in support. A benefit of army drafting is that its basically impossible to predict what the SM players will be using each week with like 7-8 potential builders, even who starts from week to week is a lottery. A major con is that they seriously lack star power outside of CBU for someone to bring consistent wins. vivalospride and FUMA-HIFI are two players that could definitely shine, but still are relatively unproven, with FUMA being tossed into BW instead of his preferred SM. I dont know how hs and Noitu ended up on the bench, but presumably pif has some sort of plan to rotate his massive roster. It's entirely possible His starting isa typo that pif didn't notice or ws too lazy to fix. The Friend Safari does have a couple cool slots with their ADV in particular looking very strong with the Amber Lamps / Noitu core, and DPP UU Bible writer Donny P has a very high potential ceiling with his mastery of the tier. Overall, it's tough to imagine this team scraping anymore than a pair of wins vs the competition, but crazier things have happened in Pokemon, and with enough motivation this scrappy group will look to make their mark.

Mikan Island Monsters

The Golden State Monsters once again prove they're the team to beat, with only themselves as their own worst enemies. The Big 3 of TDK Poek and Pearl is back again, FINALLY for something resembling a reasonable price. They have shown up for years now and expect this year to be no different. Other than them, its a completely new supporting cast for this year'snreturning champs, with lower tier stall fiend / crust extraordinaire august being the biggest pickup. With ben gay, Eyan, and col49, Pearl has cornered the market on activity risks this year, which could potentially hurt their regular season (hopefully not if they make playoffs!) All 3 can perform adequately in their tiers with Pearl and TDK's support, I expect Ben in particular to take a liking to BW UU should he be motivated. To supplement them is Plas, who has a solid 6 hr Sunday availability, permanently, shoutout to him for having a life unlike most of us. He'll be able to help in ADV /fill pretty much anywhere. The GSC Lower Tier god formerly known as HSA is a great pick and should post solid results there. Osh has shown up in many lower tiers since his slam run, while French recruit Jaagjko will get to watch some of the finest SM UU from the bench, and maybe it can rub off on him should he need to come in (spoilers: he shouldn't.) This team has no real weaknesses other than the motivation of their own players and should be a solid playoff contender for what seems like the 20th year in a row. Perhaps winner's fatigue will catch up to them?

Route 30 Youngsters

The Youngsters didn't really follow their namesake, with ict mostly relying on a bunch of old dudes to make this surprisingly coherent team. FLCL and elodin are both going to be able to compete with anyone in SM, while Mana has the potential to learn the tier as well, although his price tag leaves some things to be desired. Kratos in GSC with choolio's support will be a force, and Sam I Yam has had multiple top ADV UU results in classic and previous UUPLs. Eternal Spirit and Marcop are tasked with holding down ORAS amd DPP respectively, and while I more bullish on Gama's chances due to his experience, Marcop pulling off upsets in a tough DPP pool isn't impossble. The pressing question for this group is whether they'll be able to get consistent SM teambuilding for their tour players. UU mains Scizorphobic and Dubby will certainly be motivated in their first tour, but it's going to be a lot of work to build for the whole season and I could see the well running dry at some point midway through. They will hopefully not be bullied off the team before then :pray: If the SM core manages to not collapse under poor building, then this team will definitely make waves due to their high collective playing skill.

Ruin Valley Rangers

Pak's split from the Smashers has resulted in a very capable and :angery: team threatened mostly by Maduro taking out some of their star players. Pak and Wanka is perhaps the most iconic duo in UU, and with no Rodri around to stop them they will have a reign of terror in ORAS. Lycans is in my opinion the best SM player purely from a battling perspective, and he is supported by his SPL helper Indigo Plateau, so I see no reason for his dominance to stop here. IP looks to start building his own resume as a player, while NU main and Danganronpa fan Jarii impressed a couple managers on his way to UUPL. While Pak may have had a bit too much of a hair trigger with a hard .19 from 8k on Kushalos, the chef was probably going near that range anyway and can shuffle around to pretty much any gen of UU outside GSC, where Cup finalist Alive will hold down the fort. Hikari is another old gens ace that will be a tough out for the BW field. Accelgor in Bo3 has a very strong presence across the smogtours UU, though he'll have to live up to the expectations of his price tag. Rounding out their bench is the Rascal of Darkness, looking to get everyone to believe in the heart of the cards, as well as Santu for some ORAS backup. I'll be completely honest, Raichy is one of the few players I have no idea who they are, and ADV is pretty much the only slot I don't expect good results from on this team. As long as Venezuela doesn't have a word to say, this team looks like a contender.

PLAYER RANKINGS

1. Lycans
2. Pearl
3. McMeghan
4. Poek
5. Adaam
6. Gondra
7. HT
8. Kory2600
9. FLCL
10. Amane Misa
11. elodin
12. CBU
13. Charmflash
14. Lopunny Kicks
15. HarrisIsAwesome
16. SilvioGuacamole
17. Freeroamer
18. yeezyknows
19. Eyan
20. Manipulative
21. Eternally
22. Jarii
23. Osh
24. vivalospride
25. Amukamara
26. Mana
27. Bouff
28. Indigo Plateau
29. Amaroq
30. itsjustdrew
31. Moutemoute
32. His

1. Teddeh
2.Wanka
3. Eternal Spirit
4. Hogg
5. garay oak
6. Killintime
7. Highways
8. dingbat

1. Hikari
2. Chill Shadow
3. EviGaro
4. snaga
5. craing ;_;
6. choolio
7. mael
8. FUMA HI-FI

1. Heysup
2. BKC
3. Kushalos
4. august
5. fatty
6. Donphantastic
7. Heroic Troller
8. gilbert arenas

1. Sam I Yam
2. Amber Lamps
3. Finding True Love
4. col49
5. Mazz
6. The Kyle
7. crayon pop
8. Raichy

1. Earthworm
2. KratosMana
3. HSA
4. Kaori
5. Alive
6. Diophantine
7. xJoelituh
8. Sinkyr

1. TDK
2. Accelgor
3. ict
4. Shiba
5. robjr
6. Finchinator
7. Kink
8. lax

Eternal Spirt for 4500
Charmflash for 5000
amber lamps for 3000
Hikari for 6000

Moutemoute for 10000
crayon pop for 14000
Hogg for 24000
Mana for 14000

1. Mikan Island Monsters
2. Ruin Valley Rangers
3. Iki Town Idols
4. Goldenrod City Grunts
5. Driftveil City Doctors
6. Route 30 Youngsters
7. Blackthorn City Battle Girls
8. Friend Safari Pokemon Trainers

And I'm out! Way too late lol goodnightl

JK I fell asleep finishing this up lmao sorry to my two fans vivalospride and danger zone

Me @ work today below
download (3).jpeg

Last edited:
1. Lycans
2. Pearl
3. McMeghan
4. Poek
5. Adaam
6. Gondra
7. HT
8. Kory2600
9. FLCL
10. Amane Misa
11. elodin
12. CBU
13. Charmflash
14. Lopunny Kicks
15. HarrisIsAwesome
16. SilvioGuacamole
17. Freeroamer
18. yeezyknows
19. Eyan
20. Manipulative
21. Eternally
22. Jarii
23. Osh
24. vivalospride
25. Amukamara
26. Mana
27. Bouff
28. Indigo Plateau
29. Amaroq
30. itsjustdrew
31. Moutemoute
32. His

Due to both popular and Cynde's demand, I, the appointed UU Shake, have decided to power rank this years UUPL teams. I've been typing this on phone for a couple days now, so this intro will be brief. Apologies for this being uglier than it should be, stupid boot drive failures. Reminder that I do not hate anyone on this list, I am but one woman who definitely has biases and gaps in knowledge. If you disagree with my rankings, well...

View attachment 168440

TEAM OVERVIEWS

This edition of the Cleveland Cavaliers is officially missing Lebron. With Sacri' off to the Western Conference of OU and/or poor Rodri stolen and mistreated by the Friend Safari, you do notice some holes where Battle Girl staples should be. Kink's going to have to really work his managing magic on this roster, and get performances out of largely washed / unproven SM players. Their old gens will be one of the most threatening in the tour with Hogg and Heysup having an encyclopedia's worth of knowledge between them. Hogg will have to do more than provide good team support, however, for his whopping 24k price tag. The Finchslayer returns to her post in BW, looking to build off last season's success, unfortunately with no Finchinator in the pool to pad her stats. I don't quite know how the SM situation on this team got so dire. Kory is good for a positive record with his wacky builds as seen last year and in Snake, plus I'm high on him compared to others, but you would think they would have gotten at least one more consistent player. Bouff straight off his tourban would have made more sense in an old gen, while Amaroq hasn't been playing a ton of SM either recently. Youtube sensation and aim ft. itsjustdrew gets his first shot as the final starter, and the burden will be on him from the start to force a few upsets and keep the SM record afloat. Between ed, Martha, and Nuked on the bench, there will be plenty of ideas to go around, but whether this group has the playing ceiling to hit is a huge question mark. Joel will be thrown into the fire of GSC with little help, while Kyle wants to rebound from a subpar performance last year. This team has a few strong pieces in ORAS - DPP, but the massive weakness in SM compared to other teams sticks out, and multiple dark horses will need to blossom in order for this team to have a playoff shot. Kink has managed and motivated players through adversity before, so it's definitely possible again.

Driftveil City Doctors

The Doctors return without their good DrReuniclus himself, instead having robjr man the captain's wheel. This is a decent team that starts showing some cracks when you look closer, especially certain old gens. Adaam, provided he can recover from the loss of his beloved clanger, will be one of the best SM players in the tour and I'm pretty high on retain Amane Misa's playing ability fresh off a runner-up finish in circuit playoffs. Longtime UU player Silvio and Masters winner Amukamara finish off one of the better starting SM lineups in the tour. rob in bo3 is interesting, and while I don't doubt his abilities in SM as one of the very best player there, his opponents, especially in BW will have more experience, while I haven't seen a lot of his ORAS either. Highways and mael both will have tough paths to a positive record with their pools competition. Diophantine must have been recruited harder than I thought predraft :psyduck: I think he's a decent pick but there are more proven players ahead he'll have to show he can hang with. With BKC in the variance madhouse, they will certainly have top level play but I think his value would be better put in a different gen. FTL in ADV is a great pick, with his madness more mitigated by the power level and having recent results in UU Classic too. This team is up there with the other contenders but fell on the margins a bit in certain old gens, strong SM play seems to be their best shot towards a playoff push.

Goldenrod City Grunts

Danger Zone gets his own team this year, with an interesting group of tour players and mains collected. McMeghan is back again to innovate more Assault Vest mons and random Silvally types, while Finchinator looks to show he isn't a one gen wonder in Bo3. Harris will have a lot to prove this tour after a going 0-5 in UU during SPL, but he should be motivated for a bounceback vs. a less tough competition. crayon pop, who I believe teamed with me and Cynde in a zu tour once, somehow ended up going for 14k with only ADV BL experience, not UU, much to his manager's chagrin. Hopefully the bonds of friendship save that slot, although it seems the manager is looking for trades already. Freeroamer and Eternally both should post decent results in an SM core with no real weak spots beyond roro's self induced inconsistency. Heroic Troller comes in to learn a new tier against one of the toughest pools on paper with DPP, but luckily its also the matchup gen and I could see him learning the ropes quickly. Dundies would have been a top 3 ORAS slot, but unfortunately he has quit, again, so Killintime is called upon to hopefully avoid Drapions. He's impressed me in RUPL with how up to date he is for a "washed" guy, we'll see how he does in UU. Finally in GSC, Earthworm, after missing out on last year's competition, is clearly the favorite in a weaker pool overall. The man shows an insane dedication to GSC lower tiers, and I am not ready to proclaim him as losing his touch there. This team doesn't have as much chemistry as others in the tour, but just a good collection of players should be enough to make playoffs.

Iki Town Idols

For my own team I've amassed a talented group of players fresh off SPL.. almost all of whom got ragged with a combined record of 10-19 from everyone not named Charmflash, along with the manager of one of the worst teams ever! Hopefully this tour will be a collective rebound for the lot of us. If it isn't, UUPL VII MANIP will be ready to hard carry if he remembers his Steel-types, getting his chance in week 1 due to my computer's total meltdown. Our favorite Hairy Toenail gets to lead the charge in my absence (and probably in my presence too, he's heat.) Your ranker herself can provide support in SM / GSC while she waits for a new laptop, and looks to rebuild a bit of playing consistency after some mediocre results in recent UU tours. Shiba, Teddeh and Chill Shadow anchor the old gens, with fatty looking to continue his success from last year in a tougher DPP pool. yeezyknows has a lot to live up for with the retain price, but has been putting up solod performances for a year, most recently a semifinals trip in Masters. kaori's been a solid performer in GSC UU for awhile and for the price tag should perform splendidly. The Grizzled Veteran finally gets a starting spot after years of the bench, but we'll see if he holds up for a whole season. Robert Alfons doesn't add all that much beyond competency, but being the only gay on my first team just wouldn't be fair. Certified good vibes guy PinkDragonTamer looks to see if he can shine as the rookie of this team mostly from the Jerk. Overall, I think that this team is well constructed in most places, and should be perfectly set up to continue the streak of losing in the Semifinals to a superior opponent.

Prior to the draft I had no idea what pif's team would look like, and now my suspicions were confirmed that nobody could predict this. Already off the back foot due to a certain broken moon's refusal to play, the Friend Safari now finds themself with their most expensive player being

*checks notes

Moutemoute? This will certainly be a wild ride. If UUPL is adapted into a Shonen anime, the Friend Safari would certainly do well as they smite the villainous elitists, but as it stands now they have a tough road ahead of them. Lax, passion, and CBU are their most accomplished players, but the former two are somewhat lacking in support. A benefit of army drafting is that its basically impossible to predict what the SM players will be using each week with like 7-8 potential builders, even who starts from week to week is a lottery. A major con is that they seriously lack star power outside of CBU for someone to bring consistent wins. vivalospride and FUMA-HIFI are two players that could definitely shine, but still are relatively unproven, with FUMA being tossed into BW instead of his preferred SM. I dont know how hs and Noitu ended up on the bench, but presumably pif has some sort of plan to rotate his massive roster. It's entirely possible His starting isa typo that pif didn't notice or ws too lazy to fix. The Friend Safari does have a couple cool slots with their ADV in particular looking very strong with the Amber Lamps / Noitu core, and DPP UU Bible writer Donny P has a very high potential ceiling with his mastery of the tier. Overall, it's tough to imagine this team scraping anymore than a pair of wins vs the competition, but crazier things have happened in Pokemon, and with enough motivation this scrappy group will look to make their mark.

Mikan Island Monsters

The Golden State Monsters once again prove they're the team to beat, with only themselves as their own worst enemies. The Big 3 of TDK Poek and Pearl is back again, FINALLY for something resembling a reasonable price. They have shown up for years now and expect this year to be no different. Other than them, its a completely new supporting cast for this year'snreturning champs, with lower tier stall fiend / crust extraordinaire august being the biggest pickup. With ben gay, Eyan, and col49, Pearl has cornered the market on activity risks this year, which could potentially hurt their regular season (hopefully not if they make playoffs!) All 3 can perform adequately in their tiers with Pearl and TDK's support, I expect Ben in particular to take a liking to BW UU should he be motivated. To supplement them is Plas, who has a solid 6 hr Sunday availability, permanently, shoutout to him for having a life unlike most of us. He'll be able to help in ADV /fill pretty much anywhere. The GSC Lower Tier god formerly known as HSA is a great pick and should post solid results there. Osh has shown up in many lower tiers since his slam run, while French recruit Jaagjko will get to watch some of the finest SM UU from the bench, and maybe it can rub off on him should he need to come in (spoilers: he shouldn't.) This team has no real weaknesses other than the motivation of their own players and should be a solid playoff contender for what seems like the 20th year in a row. Perhaps winner's fatigue will catch up to them?

Route 30 Youngsters

The Youngsters didn't really follow their namesake, with ict mostly relying on a bunch of old dudes to make this surprisingly coherent team. FLCL and elodin are both going to be able to compete with anyone in SM, while Mana has the potential to learn the tier as well, although his price tag leaves some things to be desired. Kratos in GSC with choolio's support will be a force, and Sam I Yam has had multiple top ADV UU results in classic and previous UUPLs. Eternal Spirit and Marcop are tasked with holding down ORAS amd DPP respectively, and while I more bullish on Gama's chances due to his experience, Marcop pulling off upsets in a tough DPP pool isn't impossble. The pressing question for this group is whether they'll be able to get consistent SM teambuilding for their tour players. UU mains Scizorphobic and Dubby will certainly be motivated in their first tour, but it's going to be a lot of work to build for the whole season and I could see the well running dry at some point midway through. They will hopefully not be bullied off the team before then :pray: If the SM core manages to not collapse under poor building, then this team will definitely make waves due to their high collective playing skill.

Ruin Valley Rangers

Pak's split from the Smashers has resulted in a very capable and :angery: team threatened mostly by Maduro taking out some of their star players. Pak and Wanka is perhaps the most iconic duo in UU, and with no Rodri around to stop them they will have a reign of terror in ORAS. Lycans is in my opinion the best SM player purely from a battling perspective, and he is supported by his SPL helper Indigo Plateau, so I see no reason for his dominance to stop here. IP looks to start building his own resume as a player, while NU main and Danganronpa fan Jarii impressed a couple managers on his way to UUPL. While Pak may have had a bit too much of a hair trigger with a hard .19 from 8k on Kushalos, the chef was probably going near that range anyway and can shuffle around to pretty much any gen of UU outside GSC, where Cup finalist Alive will hold down the fort. Hikari is another old gens ace that will be a tough out for the BW field. Accelgor in Bo3 has a very strong presence across the smogtours UU, though he'll have to live up to the expectations of his price tag. Rounding out their bench is the Rascal of Darkness, looking to get everyone to believe in the heart of the cards, as well as Santu for some ORAS backup. I'll be completely honest, Raichy is one of the few players I have no idea who they are, and ADV is pretty much the only slot I don't expect good results from on this team. As long as Venezuela doesn't have a word to say, this team looks like a contender.

PLAYER RANKINGS

1. Lycans
2. Pearl
3. McMeghan
4. Poek
5. Adaam
6. Gondra
7. HT
8. Kory2600
9. FLCL
10. Amane Misa
11. elodin
12. CBU
13. Charmflash
14. Lopunny Kicks
15. HarrisIsAwesome
16. SilvioGuacamole
17. Freeroamer
18. yeezyknows
19. Eyan
20. Manipulative
21. Eternally
22. Jarii
23. Osh
24. vivalospride
25. Amukamara
26. Mana
27. Bouff
28. Indigo Plateau
29. Amaroq
30. itsjustdrew
31. Moutemoute
32. His

1. Teddeh
2.Wanka
3. Eternal Spirit
4. Hogg
5. garay oak
6. Killintime
7. Highways
8. dingbat

1. Hikari
2. Chill Shadow
3. EviGaro
4. snaga
5. craing ;_;
6. choolio
7. mael
8. FUMA HI-FI

1. Heysup
2. BKC
3. Kushalos
4. august
5. fatty
6. Donphantastic
7. Heroic Troller
8. gilbert arenas

1. Sam I Yam
2. Amber Lamps
3. Finding True Love
4. col49
5. Mazz
6. The Kyle
7. crayon pop
8. Raichy

1. Earthworm
2. KratosMana
3. HSA
4. Kaori
5. Alive
6. Diophantine
7. xJoelituh
8. Sinkyr

1. TDK
2. Accelgor
3. ict
4. Shiba
5. robjr
6. Finchinator
7. Kink
8. lax

Eternal Spirt for 4500
Charmflash for 5000
amber lamps for 3000
Hikari for 6000

Moutemoute for 10000
crayon pop for 14000
Hogg for 24000
Mana for 14000

1. Mikan Island Monsters
2. Ruin Valley Rangers
3. Iki Town Idols
4. Goldenrod City Grunts
6. Route 30 Youngsters

JK I fell asleep finishing this up lmao sorry to my two fans vivalospride and danger zone

Me @ work today below
View attachment 168441
Valiant attempt at ranking the teams. It is a bit too nice for my liking, however. So with that being said, upon popular demand....
WELCOME TO THE UNBIASED POWER RANKINGS

Since Week 1 is already up, I will be going off the lineups created by the managers. As per usual, we will be going through each team and bashing the losers with the assistance of THE SHEET. Let's get started.

Mikan Island Monsters:

SM UU: Pearl
SM UU: Poek
SM UU: Eyan
SM UU: Osh
ORAS UU: Garay oak
DPP UU: august
ADV UU: col49
GSC UU: HSA
Bo3: TDK

Ah, yes. The Jerk Team. Every tour seems to have one of these, and UUPL is no exception. Pearl needs no introduction, and is quite clearly the best player in the tournament, especially since Christo the God isn't present. TDK is a semi-UU main who has put together some impressive displays in this tier. He's with his Jerk friends this time, so Pearl will not have to worry about him going off to help McMeghan instead of salvaging his own season like my boy z0mog did. Poek is a solid player who should do very well with some classic Pearl squads. I'm gonna asume august played a lot of DPP UU back when he was a Smogon mainstay in the 1950s, so he's probably good too.

The rest of the lineup is a bit dicey. col49 has a habit of not showing up for these irrelevant tours, so that slot could get kind of sketchy. If he shows up, though, I'm sure he'll do fine. HSA has been washed for like 7 years. Osh is like mediocre in NU so...A quick look at our holy sheet reveals that Eyan hasn't played an official tour game, so I'm gonna assume that he's trash. Garay Oak is worth 20k according to z0mog, but I don't really know how much he plays UU. He has the potential to do decently I suppose, especially with some solid teams. I see that notorious flight risk ben gay is also on this team...idk how you draft col49 AND ben gay but LOL my god.

Overall, this team has a very solid foundation. If ben gay and 49 actually show up, they could easily win the tour.

Route 30 Youngsters:
SM UU: Mana
SM UU: FLCL
SM UU: Lopunny Kicks
SM UU: elodin
ORAS UU: Eternal Spirit
BW UU: choolio
DPP UU: Gilbert arenas
ADV UU: Sam I Yam
GSC UU: KratosMana
Bo3: ict

Wow. 2 Jerk teams in a row. ict seems to have somewhat returned to form after his forced hiatus, and should do excellently in this tour. FLCL will probably roll up with one of two teams every week and somehow finesse wins. I don't think anti even knows anything about GSC UU, but in one of his first tours back after his tour ban, I'm sure he'll be itching to body bag some people; he should do well. Gama always piles up the wins in these dumbass tours, so predicting a good record for him is easy. Mana's like maybe slightly above average? Good enough for UUPL. elodin's prob the same as Mana. Lopunny Kicks is like a spreadsheet warrior, although he's a bit polarizing in that a lot of people think he's trash. I'll call him average for SPL-standards for now, which means he should do decently in an unofficial tour like this. You have to put some respect on marcop's name after his INSANE SPL run, granted it was against one of the most watered-down player bases of all time. I think he'll do solidly. choolio really seems to have fallen off based on his most recent SPL, so I'll project him to be a bit below average here. One quick control + F in our trusty sheet will reveal that Sam I Yam is garbage.

Overall, this team has some pretty capable players and no real major holes. We all know I favor tour players over mainers in these bumass tours, and Leon seems to have followed that rationale with this draft. This team could easily win this tour.

Goldenrod City Grunts:

SM UU: HarrisIsAwesome
SM UU: McMeghan
SM UU: Eternally
SM UU: Freeroamer
ORAS UU: Killintime
BW UU: snaga
DPP UU: Heroic Troller
ADV UU: crayon pop
GSC UU: Earthworm
Bo3: Finchinator

This team definitely went all-in for some big-name buys in Roro, Earthworm, and Finch. Roro's motivation, especially for an unofficial tour, always has to be questioned, but if he puts forth some effort, I expect him to smash this tournament. The man has been winning with complete dogshit lately. Finch will be his usual tryhard self and end up with a pretty good record. Earthworm is an interesting case. In one of the shittiest GSC pools in years, he managed to put up an abysmal record, leaving the majority of the playerbase to think that he's crust. He now finds himself in GSC UU, which I assume he has probably played more than anyone else in this tournament. He was also relatively cheap with a 10k price tag, so I'll call this a good pick up. Eternally is probably in between average and slightly above average, so I suppose he should do decently. Everyone always hypes the fuck out of osgoode, so I guess he'll do well in whatever the fuck the ADV UU pool is.

The rest of the roster is kind of questionable. I've never really been high on snaga, and I don't really think he's good. Troller is an RBY main so...it always gets a bit dicey when an RBY main hops to another tier. Gonna say it's a bit of a question mark. Harris looked awful in SPL and I'm pretty down on his skill level right now. Killintime and Freeroamer will be labeled as garbdicks by virtue of the Sheet.

Overall, this team has some potential with some solid pieces for success. They might make the playoffs.

SM UU: Kory2600
SM UU: Bouff
SM UU: Amaroq
SM UU: itsjustdrew
ORAS UU: Hogg
BW UU: EviGaro
DPP UU: Heysup
ADV UU: The Kyle
GSC UU: xJoelituh
Bo3: Kink

Ah. I knew this tour was too good to be true. 3 teams in, and no dogshit teams? Well, ladies and gentleman, we have finally arrived at our first dumpster fire of the day. Heysup was extremely good in his prime and i would imagine he's still pretty good at DPP UU. Hogg I think was an absurd amount but I'd have to say he's a solid enough player from what little I've seen of him. The rest of the lineup, though...

EviGaro did well in RU, but like...can I really expect her to do well in BW UU? The sheet would say that The Kyle / xJoelituh / Kory2600 / Amaroq are memes, so we don't even need to go over these trash cans. Kink is prob a bit below average, so...Kory's decent in OU? I think? I guess he might do decently. And lastly, I hate to do this because he's a respected [VoD] member and friend, but come on LMAO ARE WE REALLY SPENDING 10K ON BOUFF TO BE A STARTER IN 2019 WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRO oh my god

Overall, this team is absolute dogshit. Moving on.

Friend Safari Pokemon Trainers:
SM UU: CBU
SM UU: vivalospride
SM UU: Moutemoute
SM UU: His
ORAS UU: dingbat
BW UU: FUMA HI-FI
DPP UU: Donphantastic
ADV UU: amber lamps
GSC UU: Sinkyr
Bo3: lax

............................wow. This is impressive. This might just be the WORST lineup ever constructed LOOOL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DUDE oh my god. I'm gonna do you all a favor and cross off every irrelevant player on the lineup.

I don't even know what to say about this. It's so bad LOL they even have a Greek player my lord. I can't even bash this, because it HAS to be a troll attempt or something. There's no way someone with a brain seriously went out and drafted this lineup LMAO MY BOYS LAX AND PASSION CHILLING ON THIS ATROCITY oh my god this is hilarious LOOOL wow. just dq this team. I'm pretty sure half the RoAPL teams are better than this, and that's saying something because that tour had some pretty fucking garbage teams. Jesus christ get this out of my sight.

Iki Town Idols:
SM UU: HT
SM UU: yeezyknows
SM UU: Charmflash
SM UU: Manipulative
ORAS UU: Teddeh
BW UU: Chill Shadow
DPP UU: fatty
ADV UU: Mazz
GSC UU: kaori
Bo3: Shiba

Wow. This team's awful but compared to the last team, it's the SPL 9 wolfpack LMAO jesus. I'm still relatively high on Teddeh after his disappointing SPL, so I think he'll do well. Chill Shadow is probably solid enough for this player pool. Charmflash had a solid SPL campaign and will probably do decently enough. Unfortunately, that is where the good news ends.

Manipulative is pretty mediocre / bad, but I GUESS for UUPL, he's a decent enough buy. I'm honestly stunned HT didn't go like 1-8 in SPL, because he played some of the worst UU games I've ever seen. Even in his wins, he played terribly LOL he wasted like 5 hours for no reasonin one game where Curse Mega Aggron just auto won. I don't really think Shiba is good, but I guess for UUPL he's decent. fatty's like a crust player that was never that good, which is a really bad sign. kaori's a fucking doubles main LOL like come on. yeezyknows and Mazz are dogshit by virtue of not being on the sheet.

Overall, this team is pretty trash. This is like the opposite of the ict draft, in that the manager picked up a horde of mediocre mainers in the hopes that they would do decently. I don't see it.

Driftveil City Doctors:
SM UU: Amane Misa
SM UU: Adaam
SM UU: SilvioGuacamole
SM UU: Amukamara
ORAS UU: Highways
BW UU: mael
DPP UU: BKC
ADV UU: Finding True Love
GSC UU: Diophantine
Bo3: robjr

Wow. We really knocked all of the good teams out early, huh? LOL my god. BKC's obviously heat, and is probably the best DPP UUer. This man could probably deduce your entire team by the time you send out our second Pokemon. mael has a ring, so he's solid lol. robjr has been tearing up official tours, and I'm pretty high on him right now. Adaam somewhat salvaged the awful Tigers UU slot, and he seems pretty competent. It's too bad the rest of the roster is a meme LOL hello HOW ARE YOU GONNA DRAFT 6 PLAYERS NOT ON THE SHEET BRO that's unbelievable. Any time someone names themselves after an athlete, there's a high chance they're gonna be dogshit. Just a little rule I have noticed over the years. Wow, this team's really bad.

Overall, a solid foundation coupled with a bunch of terrible players. Bad looks.

Ruin Valley Rangers

SM UU: Lycans
SM UU: Gondra
SM UU: Indigo Plateau
SM UU: Jarii
ORAS UU: Wanka
BW UU: Hikari
DPP UU: Kushalos
ADV UU: Raichy
GSC UU: alive
Bo3: Accelgor

And we have reached our final team. 2 Venezuelans on 1 team? Isn't this kind of risky LOL Well, at least they're heat. Lycans is definitely pretty solid and should do splendidly in this tour. Hikari's really good and is definitely the best BW UUer, assuming he can actually play. Gondra's like slightly above average I guess? He has potential. Kushalos should do solidly in the registeel + milotic nonsense that is DPP UU. The tier probably suits him. [VoD]Accelgor was somehow 22.5k? LOL WHAT HOW Yeah I really don't get this. He hasn't shown that much in official tours, and he's currently backing up Christo in SPL and had no real chance to play. Seems like a big overpay but I guess he might do decently.

The rest of this team is pretty trash LOL Indigo Plateau and Wanka are irrelevant by virtue of the sheet. Raichy's like below average prob. Jarii's been garbage at NU for years, god knows what he looks like in UU LMAO my god. Meanwhile...alive is crust LMAO what the fuck this guy's from a decade ago. I know it's GSC UU, but when goofball came back to GSC OU after like 5 years, he was utter dogshit. This man's definitely terrible. They also have Leru on the bench who did REALLY BAD in SPL, but surely is better than some of these goons LOL

Overall, this is another team whose draft fell off a cliff after like pick 4.

Final Rankings:

1. Mikan Island Monsters
2. Route 30 Youngsters

These two teams are pretty close. I give the Monsters a slight edge because it's hard to go into a tour and just ASSUME that 49 and ben gay won't show up. If they're inactive as shit and don't play, which is definitely possible, ict's team is better. I think these are pretty clearly the best 2 teams.

3. Goldenrod City Grunts

Wow, now it gets hard LMAO jesus these teams are terrible

4. Ruin Valley Rangers
6. Iki Town Idols

These teams have a fuck ton of holes but I give the edge to the ones with more star power.

Yeah, this team doesn't even deserve to be acknowledged.

Valiant attempt at ranking the teams. It is a bit too nice for my liking, however. So with that being said, upon popular demand....

Since Week 1 is already up, I will be going off the lineups created by the managers. As per usual, we will be going through each team and bashing the losers with the assistance of THE SHEET. Let's get started.

Mikan Island Monsters:

Ah, yes. The Jerk Team. Every tour seems to have one of these, and UUPL is no exception. Pearl needs no introduction, and is quite clearly the best player in the tournament, especially since Christo the God isn't present. TDK is a semi-UU main who has put together some impressive displays in this tier. He's with his Jerk friends this time, so Pearl will not have to worry about him going off to help McMeghan instead of salvaging his own season like my boy z0mog did. Poek is a solid player who should do very well with some classic Pearl squads. I'm gonna asume august played a lot of DPP UU back when he was a Smogon mainstay in the 1950s, so he's probably good too.

The rest of the lineup is a bit dicey. col49 has a habit of not showing up for these irrelevant tours, so that slot could get kind of sketchy. If he shows up, though, I'm sure he'll do fine. HSA has been washed for like 7 years. Osh is like mediocre in NU so...A quick look at our holy sheet reveals that Eyan hasn't played an official tour game, so I'm gonna assume that he's trash. Garay Oak is worth 20k according to z0mog, but I don't really know how much he plays UU. He has the potential to do decently I suppose, especially with some solid teams. I see that notorious flight risk ben gay is also on this team...idk how you draft col49 AND ben gay but LOL my god.

Overall, this team has a very solid foundation. If ben gay and 49 actually show up, they could easily win the tour.

Route 30 Youngsters:

Wow. 2 Jerk teams in a row. ict seems to have somewhat returned to form after his forced hiatus, and should do excellently in this tour. FLCL will probably roll up with one of two teams every week and somehow finesse wins. I don't think anti even knows anything about GSC UU, but in one of his first tours back after his tour ban, I'm sure he'll be itching to body bag some people; he should do well. Gama always piles up the wins in these dumbass tours, so predicting a good record for him is easy. Mana's like maybe slightly above average? Good enough for UUPL. elodin's prob the same as Mana. Lopunny Kicks is like a spreadsheet warrior, although he's a bit polarizing in that a lot of people think he's trash. I'll call him average for SPL-standards for now, which means he should do decently in an unofficial tour like this. You have to put some respect on marcop's name after his INSANE SPL run, granted it was against one of the most watered-down player bases of all time. I think he'll do solidly. choolio really seems to have fallen off based on his most recent SPL, so I'll project him to be a bit below average here. One quick control + F in our trusty sheet will reveal that Sam I Yam is garbage.

Overall, this team has some pretty capable players and no real major holes. We all know I favor tour players over mainers in these bumass tours, and Leon seems to have followed that rationale with this draft. This team could easily win this tour.

Goldenrod City Grunts:

This team definitely went all-in for some big-name buys in Roro, Earthworm, and Finch. Roro's motivation, especially for an unofficial tour, always has to be questioned, but if he puts forth some effort, I expect him to smash this tournament. The man has been winning with complete dogshit lately. Finch will be his usual tryhard self and end up with a pretty good record. Earthworm is an interesting case. In one of the shittiest GSC pools in years, he managed to put up an abysmal record, leaving the majority of the playerbase to think that he's crust. He now finds himself in GSC UU, which I assume he has probably played more than anyone else in this tournament. He was also relatively cheap with a 10k price tag, so I'll call this a good pick up. Eternally is probably in between average and slightly above average, so I suppose he should do decently. Everyone always hypes the fuck out of osgoode, so I guess he'll do well in whatever the fuck the ADV UU pool is.

The rest of the roster is kind of questionable. I've never really been high on snaga, and I don't really think he's good. Troller is an RBY main so...it always gets a bit dicey when an RBY main hops to another tier. Gonna say it's a bit of a question mark. Harris looked awful in SPL and I'm pretty down on his skill level right now. Killintime and Freeroamer will be labeled as garbdicks by virtue of the Sheet.

Overall, this team has some potential with some solid pieces for success. They might make the playoffs.

Ah. I knew this tour was too good to be true. 3 teams in, and no dogshit teams? Well, ladies and gentleman, we have finally arrived at our first dumpster fire of the day. Heysup was extremely good in his prime and i would imagine he's still pretty good at DPP UU. Hogg I think was an absurd amount but I'd have to say he's a solid enough player from what little I've seen of him. The rest of the lineup, though...

EviGaro did well in RU, but like...can I really expect her to do well in BW UU? The sheet would say that The Kyle / xJoelituh / Kory2600 / Amaroq are memes, so we don't even need to go over these trash cans. Kink is prob a bit below average, so...Kory's decent in OU? I think? I guess he might do decently. And lastly, I hate to do this because he's a respected [VoD] member and friend, but come on LMAO ARE WE REALLY SPENDING 10K ON BOUFF TO BE A STARTER IN 2019 WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRO oh my god

............................wow. This is impressive. This might just be the WORST lineup ever constructed LOOOL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DUDE oh my god. I'm gonna do you all a favor and cross off every irrelevant player on the lineup.

I don't even know what to say about this. It's so bad LOL they even have a Greek player my lord. I can't even bash this, because it HAS to be a troll attempt or something. There's no way someone with a brain seriously went out and drafted this lineup LMAO MY BOYS LAX AND PASSION CHILLING ON THIS ATROCITY oh my god this is hilarious LOOOL wow. just dq this team. I'm pretty sure half the RoAPL teams are better than this, and that's saying something because that tour had some pretty fucking garbage teams. Jesus christ get this out of my sight.

Iki Town Idols:

Wow. This team's awful but compared to the last team, it's the SPL 9 wolfpack LMAO jesus. I'm still relatively high on Teddeh after his disappointing SPL, so I think he'll do well. Chill Shadow is probably solid enough for this player pool. Charmflash had a solid SPL campaign and will probably do decently enough. Unfortunately, that is where the good news ends.

Manipulative is pretty mediocre / bad, but I GUESS for UUPL, he's a decent enough buy. I'm honestly stunned HT didn't go like 1-8 in SPL, because he played some of the worst UU games I've ever seen. Even in his wins, he played terribly LOL he wasted like 5 hours for no reasonin one game where Curse Mega Aggron just auto won. I don't really think Shiba is good, but I guess for UUPL he's decent. fatty's like a crust player that was never that good, which is a really bad sign. kaori's a fucking doubles main LOL like come on. yeezyknows and Mazz are dogshit by virtue of not being on the sheet.

Overall, this team is pretty trash. This is like the opposite of the ict draft, in that the manager picked up a horde of mediocre mainers in the hopes that they would do decently. I don't see it.

Driftveil City Doctors:

Wow. We really knocked all of the good teams out early, huh? LOL my god. BKC's obviously heat, and is probably the best DPP UUer. This man could probably deduce your entire team by the time you send out our second Pokemon. mael has a ring, so he's solid lol. robjr has been tearing up official tours, and I'm pretty high on him right now. Adaam somewhat salvaged the awful Tigers UU slot, and he seems pretty competent. It's too bad the rest of the roster is a meme LOL hello HOW ARE YOU GONNA DRAFT 6 PLAYERS NOT ON THE SHEET BRO that's unbelievable. Any time someone names themselves after an athlete, there's a high chance they're gonna be dogshit. Just a little rule I have noticed over the years. Wow, this team's really bad.

Overall, a solid foundation coupled with a bunch of terrible players. Bad looks.

Ruin Valley Rangers

And we have reached our final team. 2 Venezuelans on 1 team? Isn't this kind of risky LOL Well, at least they're heat. Lycans is definitely pretty solid and should do splendidly in this tour. Hikari's really good and is definitely the best BW UUer, assuming he can actually play. Gondra's like slightly above average I guess? He has potential. Kushalos should do solidly in the registeel + milotic nonsense that is DPP UU. The tier probably suits him. [VoD]Accelgor was somehow 22.5k? LOL WHAT HOW Yeah I really don't get this. He hasn't shown that much in official tours, and he's currently backing up Christo in SPL and had no real chance to play. Seems like a big overpay but I guess he might do decently.

The rest of this team is pretty trash LOL Indigo Plateau and Wanka are irrelevant by virtue of the sheet. Raichy's like below average prob. Jarii's been garbage at NU for years, god knows what he looks like in UU LMAO my god. Meanwhile...alive is crust LMAO what the fuck this guy's from a decade ago. I know it's GSC UU, but when goofball came back to GSC OU after like 5 years, he was utter dogshit. This man's definitely terrible. They also have Leru on the bench who did REALLY BAD in SPL, but surely is better than some of these goons LOL

Final Rankings:

1. Mikan Island Monsters
2. Route 30 Youngsters

These two teams are pretty close. I give the Monsters a slight edge because it's hard to go into a tour and just ASSUME that 49 and ben gay won't show up. If they're inactive as shit and don't play, which is definitely possible, ict's team is better. I think these are pretty clearly the best 2 teams.

3. Goldenrod City Grunts

4. Ruin Valley Rangers
6. Iki Town Idols

These teams have a fuck ton of holes but I give the edge to the ones with more star power.

you seem like you would fit really well on those said jerk teams

View attachment 168440

TEAM OVERVIEWS

Driftveil City Doctors

Goldenrod City Grunts

Iki Town Idols

*checks notes

Mikan Island Monsters

Route 30 Youngsters

Ruin Valley Rangers

PLAYER RANKINGS

1. Lycans
2. Pearl
3. McMeghan
4. Poek
5. Adaam
6. Gondra
7. HT
8. Kory2600
9. FLCL
10. Amane Misa
11. elodin
12. CBU
13. Charmflash
14. Lopunny Kicks
15. HarrisIsAwesome
16. SilvioGuacamole
17. Freeroamer
18. yeezyknows
19. Eyan
20. Manipulative
21. Eternally
22. Jarii
23. Osh
24. vivalospride
25. Amukamara
26. Mana
27. Bouff
28. Indigo Plateau
29. Amaroq
30. itsjustdrew
31. Moutemoute
32. His

1. Teddeh
2.Wanka
3. Eternal Spirit
4. Hogg
5. garay oak
6. Killintime
7. Highways
8. dingbat

1. Hikari
2. Chill Shadow
3. EviGaro
4. snaga
5. craing ;_;
6. choolio
7. mael
8. FUMA HI-FI

1. Heysup
2. BKC
3. Kushalos
4. august
5. fatty
6. Donphantastic
7. Heroic Troller
8. gilbert arenas

1. Sam I Yam
2. Amber Lamps
3. Finding True Love
4. col49
5. Mazz
6. The Kyle
7. crayon pop
8. Raichy

1. Earthworm
2. KratosMana
3. HSA
4. Kaori
5. Alive
6. Diophantine
7. xJoelituh
8. Sinkyr

1. TDK
2. Accelgor
3. ict
4. Shiba
5. robjr
6. Finchinator
7. Kink
8. lax

Eternal Spirt for 4500
Charmflash for 5000
amber lamps for 3000
Hikari for 6000

Moutemoute for 10000
crayon pop for 14000
Hogg for 24000
Mana for 14000

1. Mikan Island Monsters
2. Ruin Valley Rangers
3. Iki Town Idols
4. Goldenrod City Grunts
6. Route 30 Youngsters

Me @ work today below
View attachment 168441
Thanks for the mention, for this u have won the PRs war :D

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion

Honestly don’t know whether to happy or upset that he skipped me in PRs.

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

Mikan Island Monsters:

Route 30 Youngsters:

Goldenrod City Grunts:

Iki Town Idols:

Driftveil City Doctors:

Ruin Valley Rangers

Final Rankings:

1. Mikan Island Monsters
2. Route 30 Youngsters

3. Goldenrod City Grunts

4. Ruin Valley Rangers
6. Iki Town Idols

You know, I originally had a slightly mean post + img thing I had typed up about you for this, but then I thought about it a bit and I just ended up pitying you. Like you got tourbanned and still spent months of your life on here just acting like a douche to people online out of spite or w/e, some of whom that have never interacted with you in their life, all because you have some online pokemon tour clout. You obviously care a lot about tournaments, but at the same time you couldn't play in them for months. You really had a chance to just move on with your life, get some real life friends who'll have you back regardless of your clout, pick up a sport, learn something new, and become a better person. You really could've done a lot probably cause you seem to have put a ton of effort into the site and if you put that effort towards something else, maybe you could do well there too. I feel like you gotta have some fucked up real life shit going on or had some fucked up past if you really enjoy just shitting on people you're calling randoms on a site that you couldn't play on cause of low irl self esteem. If that's so, I do hope things get better for you in the future.

You know, I originally had a slightly mean post + img thing I had typed up about you for this, but then I thought about it a bit and I just ended up pitying you. Like you got tourbanned and still spent months of your life on here just acting like a douche to people online out of spite or w/e, some of whom that have never interacted with you in their life, all because you have some online pokemon tour clout. You obviously care a lot about tournaments, but at the same time you couldn't play in them for months. You really had a chance to just move on with your life, get some real life friends who'll have you back regardless of your clout, pick up a sport, learn something new, and become a better person. You really could've done a lot probably cause you seem to have put a ton of effort into the site and if you put that effort towards something else, maybe you could do well there too. I feel like you gotta have some fucked up real life shit going on or had some fucked up past if you really enjoy just shitting on people you're calling randoms on a site that you couldn't play on cause of low irl self esteem. If that's so, I do hope things get better for you in the future.
imagine going outside LOOOL
can't be me.
bashing people is the reason this site is fun for me. if you want a serious answer, may I direct you to this post

Mikan Island Monsters:

Route 30 Youngsters:

Goldenrod City Grunts:

Iki Town Idols:

Driftveil City Doctors:

Ruin Valley Rangers

Final Rankings:

1. Mikan Island Monsters
2. Route 30 Youngsters

3. Goldenrod City Grunts

4. Ruin Valley Rangers
6. Iki Town Idols

I'm always happy to see you contributing, you're the only one who gets my potential. I keep getting bought for some reason, I just want the likes. Thank you for reminding these managers of their failures.

UU mains Scizorphobic and Dubby will certainly be motivated in their first tour, but it's going to be a lot of work to build for the whole season and I could see the well running dry at some point midway through. They will hopefully not be bullied off the team before then :pray: If the SM core manages to not collapse under poor building, then this team will definitely make waves due to their high collective playing skill.
ty Sage :pray:

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Friends - 1 more week. A win guarantees playoffs. I'm so excited because all of you have been trying your best and we are on the cusp of a reward.

Get ready to face our zoo :blobnom:
Remember the expectations?

But our players didn't take the low road. We know this game is plenty luck based and anything can happen, so we just worked hard and tried our best to win.
We didn't start well because the Idols played really well versus us in week 1. But ever since Viv's game in week 3 - not to diminish our other games - I felt very inspired that we could show people anyone can win in Pokemon. Thanks to McMeghan for being a great sport too.
props to viva for makin good choices on a few key turns though, dont wanna take this away from him
After that week we had all three results again - loss, draw, and win. More than ever we now know anything can happen in Pokemon. Given that we know that, I'm glad we can put aside, or at least try to put aside, hypercompetitivity, toxic, win-at-all-costs mentality.

I talk a lot for someone who isn't even competing. But even if we lose the next ten games now, I'm very grateful to my team for the hard work they put in and to our community for hosting this tournament. Even for an online game, I believe you guys have shown you can build something of a healthy community as long as you put in the work and remember to respect our opponents. Thank you, go Friends!!

PS: Remember the Monsters, our final opponent before potential playoffs, tried to write us off too, if only jokingly. Don't forget it!

Slight correction: if UUPL were to be adapted into a Shounen anime, the Friends would be

The 40ish kids trying to escape from the monster farm in The Promised Neverland.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)