Vainglory

I'm not sure how the community feels about mobile games on the whole in cong, but I'm here to see how many people on smogon are into Vainglory.

Vainglory is a MOBA tweaked to fit the mobile and tablet format that focuses on having 3 heroes per team instead of the common 5, and each hero having 3 abilities and a passive called a "heroic perk". I wouldn't post this here if VG was normal p2w freemium mobile BS, but it's starting to get a large enough fanbase and E-sports following that I thought it deserved it's own thread and as far as I can see there was no thread yet.

So I guess we could maybe make a smogon guild or swap IGNs and party up every once and a while while also discussing the meta/the recent patch in terms of the viability of Blackfeather and who else is good/sucks or builds

My first thread in cong guys, tell me if I'm doing something wrong I guess :]

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
this is actually pretty fun, I've just been spamming Koshka (literally given away this week!) and getting fed

I think the map layout is really weird and the jungle mines have ridiculous scaling (meaning someone can't quite sneak a mine unless they're ahead) but beyond that and a small item pool it's cool

if anyone wants to play hit me up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)