~HP [Ground]

Rotom-F @ Chesto Berry
Calm / Bold - Levitate
EVs: ? ? ?
~Thunder
~Blizzard
~Rest
~Protect

A dual weather condition team. I got the idea from seeing the success and unexpectidess of it when I faced *censored name because I don't know if he wants people to know*. Anyways, Kyogre and Toxicroak lead for an obvious combo. Surf heals Toxicroak and does massive damage with Rain, STAB, and Helping Hand and Thunder gains 100% accuracy. Toxicroak has Sucker Punch for priorty and to hit Lugia + Giratina for super effictive and Cross Chop for STAB.

Abomasnow comes in to get rid of Sun from Groudon or if I need to mess up another Rain team. Blizzard becomes espeically powerful when partnered with Helping Hand Toxicroak. Choice Scarf and 236 Speed EVs to outspeed Gengars and Latioses.

Rotom-F was the last Pokemon I added because I wanted something to absorb Explosions (either this or a Pokemon with Damp) and it seemed perfect with Thunder and Blizzard to be able to hit powerful moves in either weather condition. Chesto Rest for bulk and now I just need EVs.

Any comments / suggestions welcome

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Hi.

Considering you do not even have Rotom-f EVs I can see that you have not tested this team at all (which IS a requirement!).

Aside from that your descriptions are a bit lacking.

If you manage to fix this just PM me the changes (and you are required to playtest before posting) so once you do that as well I will edit the changes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)