VGC 2015 Viability Rankings - Mark 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Rotom-H is one that's got a very good objective case for it. It's had a good amount of success at the first round of Regionals, and its typing and ability are pretty unmatched right now. Mega Blaziken is unproven so I could see it staying where it's at (although I can almost promise someone will eventually tap into it), but regular Blaziken is really solid and underutilized right now. Sure, it's frail, but so are A-rank Talonflame, Gengar, Bisharp, and Terrakion. It's more about what it brings to the table on the teams it's on. It can outspeed (after a Speed Boost) and KO Landorus-T, Kangaskhan, Heatran, Bisharp, Terrakion, and Aegislash.

Certainly don't think any should be bumped from C-E into A-B barring the obvious one (Clefairy) and two others that have seen success at Regionals the last two weeks (Virizion, Weavile). The arrows don't indicate exactly how far I'd move them up, rather how strongly I feel about where they should be moving.

Also agree with the above post that Metagross should be in C or even C+ / B- (regular Metagross)

I agree with a lot of your thoughts on changes in rank, but may I ask why you feel 4 arrows strongly that Mega Sableye should move up? Has it recently proved itself somewhere, or do you feel it has uptapped potential? Haven't seen anyone really use it well yet but it does seem interesting.

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
I think it's on par with a lot of the other subpar megas as far as current viability goes (Charizard-X / Garchomp tier) and has the potential to be really solid. I tested it a while back and found that it's actually kind of neat on a double mega setup that features answers for things it's going to naturally struggle a bit more against (Charizard, Politoed + Pokemon, offensive teams). It's kind of gimmicky so I don't ever see it becoming commonplace, but i think it should be given a very close look by someone whose playstyle it fits. I'm not saying that it should be anywhere in A or B, but I think C is fair for it given that it's probably better than ZardX and Garchomp anyways.

Actually I agree that Blaziken should be bumped up into B range. Maybe B-, but I've been playing around with it and its power and coverage is really nice. It OKHOs a lot of the metagame and has a lot of really nice coverage options. Being frail doesn't exclude you from B rank, Lucario, Breloom, and Infernape all have problems with common threats such as Landorus, Thunderus, and Talonflame. Blaziken does require team support and has some "notable flaws," but that's more indicative of a B rank. There's nothing about Blaziken that speaks "crippling flaws" more than any other frail B rank sweeper.
Being able to OHKO a lot of the meta is one thing, being able to live to OHKO them is another especially if even at +1 it gets out-sped by what it needs/wants to OHKO. Ludicolo's versatility/durability in it's AV set lets it live through a decent amount of the meta and just laughs at thundurus's taunts. Its swift swim set out-speeds lando-t in the rain by a whooping 7 points with a neutral nature and 132 evs in speed and both sets threaten lando-t with non-stab ice beam.

68 SpA Ludicolo Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 164-196 (99.3 - 118.7%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

252+ SpA Ludicolo Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 212-252 (128.4 - 152.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Blaziken on the other hand does not have that luxury in being versatile or out-speed desperately needs support from it's teammates in wideguard/redirect support or it just doesn't do anything. Another negative of blaziken would be the fact that it is rather predictable, even with it's "nice coverage options."

Ace Emerald

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Being able to OHKO a lot of the meta is one thing, being able to live to OHKO them is another especially if even at +1 it gets out-sped by what it needs/wants to OHKO. Ludicolo's versatility/durability in it's AV set lets it live through a decent amount of the meta and just laughs at thundurus's taunts. Its swift swim set out-speeds lando-t in the rain by a whooping 7 points with a neutral nature and 132 evs in speed and both sets threaten lando-t with non-stab ice beam.

68 SpA Ludicolo Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 164-196 (99.3 - 118.7%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

252+ SpA Ludicolo Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 212-252 (128.4 - 152.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Blaziken on the other hand does not have that luxury in being versatile or out-speed desperately needs support from it's teammates in wideguard/redirect support or it just doesn't do anything. Another negative of blaziken would be the fact that it is rather predictable, even with it's "nice coverage options."
Well then why are Mega Lucario and regular Lucario B-ranked? Or Infernape? Why is Gengar A ranked? Only one of the many Pokemon it can OHKO outspeeds it, and simple team support fixes that. It applies massive pressure to some of the best Pokemon in the meta, such as Kangaskhan, Heatran, Bisharp, Terrakion, Metagross, and many more. None of those Pokemon outspeed it after a turn of Speed Boost. Frailty is not something to be desired in Pokemon, especially in doubles, but it hardly is equivalent to C ranking.

Well then why are Mega Lucario and regular Lucario B-ranked? Or Infernape? Why is Gengar A ranked? Only one of the many Pokemon it can OHKO outspeeds it, and simple team support fixes that. It applies massive pressure to some of the best Pokemon in the meta, such as Kangaskhan, Heatran, Bisharp, Terrakion, Metagross, and many more. None of those Pokemon outspeed it after a turn of Speed Boost. Frailty is not something to be desired in Pokemon, especially in doubles, but it hardly is equivalent to C ranking.
Because they all offer more than the rather simple "Hey, I'm gonna protect turn one and then just start hitting you really hard in the face because I out-speed you now, is that ok?" sets. I do agree that frailty shouldn't be the only reason why a pokemon is in a certain rank but when it is not only frail, but also; predictable, and needs team support, then those 3 things combined should be reason enough to keep a pokemon in one rank instead of another.

Last edited:

Ace Emerald

Because they all offer more than the rather simple "Hey, I'm gonna protect turn one and then just start hitting you really hard in the face because I out-speed you now, is that ok?" sets. I do agree that fraility should be the only reason why a pokemon is in a certain rank but when it is not only frail, but also; predictable, and needs team support, then those 3 things combined should be reason enough to keep a pokemon in one rank instead of another.
Honestly what does Mega Lucario offer other than protect turn one and hitting hard? It has Follow Me which is pretty cool on double mega teams granted, but I guarantee it's not B-rank because of that one extra option as very few go that route and its very team specific.

Honestly what does Mega Lucario offer other than protect turn one and hitting hard? It has Follow Me which is pretty cool on double mega teams granted, but I guarantee it's not B-rank because of that one extra option as very few go that route and its very team specific.
I'll give you that on that's what it does but its unpredictable with if it hits you hard with a physical attack or with a special attack, with base 145 attack and 140 sp attack and decent coverage, physical, mixed, and special are all options for a player to have. And while blaziken has 120 attack and 110 sp attack, its special attack pool is by far inferior compared to that of its physical move pool

Because they all offer more than the rather simple "Hey, I'm gonna protect turn one and then just start hitting you really hard in the face because I out-speed you now, is that ok?" sets. I do agree that frailty shouldn't be the only reason why a pokemon is in a certain rank but when it is not only frail, but also; predictable, and needs team support, then those 3 things combined should be reason enough to keep a pokemon in one rank instead of another.
I dunno, but most kanga sets are incredibly predictable. As well as gengar's. There are some mons thst have quite the predictable moveset (e.g Cresselia) but still worth incredibly high ranks. I think that we should see what Blaziken/Mega Blaziken has to offer compared to what things it can't do before saying "It's predictable and frail and that's why it can't be B- Rank". Blaziken's niche is there as well: it's predictable. Because you expect it to protect turn 1 it can punch a hole in your team if you aren't ready for it and the player doesn't protect turn 1.
Blaziken (Mega) has as much offensive presence as Landorus-T, with 2 good offensive STABs but can't be compared to Landorus-T defensively.

Ace Emerald

I'll give you that on that's what it does but its unpredictable with if it hits you hard with a physical attack or with a special attack, with base 145 attack and 140 sp attack and decent coverage, physical, mixed, and special are all options for a player to have. And while blaziken has 120 attack and 110 sp attack, its special attack pool is by far inferior compared to that of its physical move pool
Blaziken's Special movepool might not be fantastic, but it has a power STAB in Fire Blast/Overheat and coverage in HP Ice, which is pretty much all you need. Lucario's Aura Sphere and Flash Cannon are significantly weaker that its physical moves due to low base power, and tbh its honestly not that surprising. I'm not saying this to devalue Luc or say that these two Pokemon are exactly the same, but I do think they're similar cases of a fast, frail, and powerful sweeper. They might have some downsides and they might cater to a specific playstyle, but with the right (moderate) team support they can be pretty lethal and place well.

I think blaziken forces your opponent to play mind games, like bisharp wth sucker punch (not as powerful as bisharp ofc). If you think he's gonna protect and he doesn't you'll probably lose one of your pokemon. The mixed set Superpower/Overheat/Protect/??? is really effective and should not be undestimated.

He can even use Baton Pass if i'm not wrong so you can opt in for a different set.

Last edited:
Real men use HJK.
Blaziken, honestly, I see a lot of good in it. Its STABs are still pretty powerful, and its not like HJK/Superpower/Flare Blitz/Overheat/Fire Blast/Brave Bird/Stone Edge/Low Kick are lacking power or coverage. Especially if MegaZard-Y gets out to the field, from you or the foe. Scary fucking chicken.
Its also got use in a Double Mega core, or at the least can bluff one. Beyond that, nothing to really add to the above posts beyond "I've beheld it as my foe, and I was often impressed and always threatened". B sounds good to me. Its not as easy to support as most of the A rank squad, but it doesn't require an entire team devoted to setting it up and covering it. It fits very well, imo:

Reserved for Pokemon that fit well in the VGC15 metagame, but they have notable flaws that prevent them from filling their role to the fullest extent. The Pokemon in this tier are either predictable, require some team support to work to it's full potential, or are at disadvantageous match-ups against some common threats. The flaws that the Pokemon in this tier have are mostly mitigated by their positive traits.
Notable flaws? Low initial Speed, pretty squishy. Significant disadvantage against certain common threats? Yeah, Lando-T shits on it, Talonflame really does see it as a free kill, and Suicune just says "lol. Tailwind". Predictability is iffy to me: imo, it does have rather serious 4MSS, and although any viable set can be labeled as "its obviously offensive" unless WoW Chicken becomes a thing. Fire STAB is always powerful, but impossible to guess if its Special or Physical. Fighting STAB is physical; no reason to pick Focus Miss. Protect is obvious but.. isn't exactly a bad move. 4th slot goes all over the place. Stone Edge, Sub, Baton Pass, HP Ice, Brave Bird, seconday Fire move? Don't really know till it hits. I'd say its generally got more positives than negatives and its not too hard to reasonably accomodate. Items vary between LO, Mega Stone, Sash, maybe Lum? Blaziken for B, imo.

Real men use HJK.
Blaziken, honestly, I see a lot of good in it. Its STABs are still pretty powerful, and its not like HJK/Superpower/Flare Blitz/Overheat/Fire Blast/Brave Bird/Stone Edge/Low Kick are lacking power or coverage. Especially if MegaZard-Y gets out to the field, from you or the foe. Scary fucking chicken.
Its also got use in a Double Mega core, or at the least can bluff one. Beyond that, nothing to really add to the above posts beyond "I've beheld it as my foe, and I was often impressed and always threatened". B sounds good to me. Its not as easy to support as most of the A rank squad, but it doesn't require an entire team devoted to setting it up and covering it. It fits very well, imo:

Notable flaws? Low initial Speed, pretty squishy. Significant disadvantage against certain common threats? Yeah, Lando-T shits on it, Talonflame really does see it as a free kill, and Suicune just says "lol. Tailwind". Predictability is iffy to me: imo, it does have rather serious 4MSS, and although any viable set can be labeled as "its obviously offensive" unless WoW Chicken becomes a thing. Fire STAB is always powerful, but impossible to guess if its Special or Physical. Fighting STAB is physical; no reason to pick Focus Miss. Protect is obvious but.. isn't exactly a bad move. 4th slot goes all over the place. Stone Edge, Sub, Baton Pass, HP Ice, Brave Bird, seconday Fire move? Don't really know till it hits. I'd say its generally got more positives than negatives and its not too hard to reasonably accomodate. Items vary between LO, Mega Stone, Sash, maybe Lum? Blaziken for B, imo.
You forgot.....the haxy move (AKA rock slide)

I think that Metagross-Mega should move up to A+ and Swampert should move up to A-, if not A. Metagross can create such a nice endgame behind a sub, allowing it to deal with Kangaskhan-Mega and Landorus-T much better, as well as being able to block Status moves that can cripple it (T-Wave, WoW), Intimidates and Sucker Punches, allowing its teammate to really put in work and get rid of those threats. Its got insane bulk, power, and speed, so I believe that it should be really considered A+. Swampert can be so good at supporting its teammates, with its ability to consistently check many of the mon that are currently rising in popularity (with a moveset Scald, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Wide Guard): Landorus-T, Sylveon, Salamence-Mega, Gengar, and virtually any popular Steel-Type (Metagross-Mega, Aegislash, Bisharp, Heatran, Mawile-Mega).

Just so you know, there's a lot of names here that are all lower case and ORAS Megas that don't have the proper sprite that need to be corrected. Sorry I don't have much to add.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Mega Swampert is only good in rain unlike Ludicolo and should be in B rank since it needs Politoed/rain support, definition of a b mon

I think that Metagross-Mega should move up to A+ and Swampert should move up to A-, if not A. Metagross can create such a nice endgame behind a sub, allowing it to deal with Kangaskhan-Mega and Landorus-T much better, as well as being able to block Status moves that can cripple it (T-Wave, WoW), Intimidates and Sucker Punches, allowing its teammate to really put in work and get rid of those threats. Its got insane bulk, power, and speed, so I believe that it should be really considered A+. Swampert can be so good at supporting its teammates, with its ability to consistently check many of the mon that are currently rising in popularity (with a moveset Scald, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Wide Guard): Landorus-T, Sylveon, Salamence-Mega, Gengar, and virtually any popular Steel-Type (Metagross-Mega, Aegislash, Bisharp, Heatran, Mawile-Mega).
The thing with Swampert is that, besides having almost unexistant offensive pressure and being able to hit hard only when hits for SE damage, it gets completely walled by Rotom-W and other bulky water types and can't take as many hits as Suicune. LO Bisharp only needs some chip damage on Swamp to get the KO with Knock Off, and Sun Archetypes checks it pretty badly. I think Swamp fits the B rank description pretty well, as it has some considerable niches but some notable flaws and require a little bit more of support to work properly.

Last edited:
The thing with Swampert is that, besides having almost unexistant offensive pressure and being able to hit hard only when hits for SE damage, it gets completely walled by Rotom-W and other bulky water types and can't take as many hits as Suicune. LO Bisharp only needs some chip damage on Swamp to get the KO with Knock Off, and Sun Archetypes checks it pretty badly. I think Swamp fits the B rank description pretty well, as it has some considerable niches but some notable flaws and require a little bit of support to work properly.
I've used Swampy a lot (the mentioned Earth power/Scald/Wide guard/Ice Beam set even) and yes, this is all true. If it has to hit neutral, it does piss for damage. It does amaze me at times, but it does disappoint at times. I was impressed overall, but I wouldn't stick it in an A rank with Aegislash and Megazard-Y. So yeah, I'd back bumping non-mega Swampy to B, it does pull a good amount of weight considering its flaws.

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
Yeah I'm gonna be for Blaziken being bumped up to B-/B. I've been testing it lately, at first for a joke, but after using it, it honestly isn't that bad. As mentioned above, Suicune does wall it pretty hard and so does Rotom Wash however it can OHKO a ton of common Pokemon in the meta (Mega Kanga, Heatran, Terrakion etc). After a Speed Boost, it can outrun pretty much the entire unboosted meta. Also I wouldn't really say it's moveset is predictable considering it's viable to run a full on physical, full on special, or a mixed set. Specially, it has access to Heat Wave, HP Ice (which OHKOs lando if Blaze has max investment and a LO), and Focus Blast (which is pretty unreliable). While physically, it has access to Low Kick, High Jump Kick, Flare Blitz, Feint, Brave Bird, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Rock Slide, T punch. Heck, you can even use Helping Hand lol. All in all, it's a great Pokemon and definitely deserves B. I will say tho that it's damage output sometimes is pretty low without a Life Orb.

Well, i was trying Sceptile on Showdown, and goddamn my favourite pokémon is freaking good in this format. Is more efficient than a CharX or M-Garchomp, it doesn't need particurarly support to be efficient, although with the Discharge combo is capable the OHKO a lot of threat with Leaf Storm.
It has a excellent Speed capable to outspeed the entire meta (even Adamant Scarf landot with a Timid Nature lol), a strong Special Attack and decent bulk capable to take an HP Ice from Aaron "Cybertron" Zheng's Bulky Thundurus, which is a common and generic spread, or take a life orbed Sucker Punch from Bisharp.
It surely lacks of coverage, but Grass/Dragon is just fine for deal neutral damage on almost everything along with a Hidden Power Fire/Ground if necessary for hit Steel Type.
It should be raised up to B/B+

Last edited:
Been MIA for a bit of time, but I come back to this list. Not too shabs, but I would like to make a few notions:

-Raichu for somewhere in B rank: The little rat is a little strong. It's not a champion sweeper, but its new speed tier since X/Y and its movepool makes it a great speedy support option. It's pretty frail, especially on the physial side, but with T. Wave, Electroweb, Nuzzle, Fake Out, and Encore, Raichu has a good deal of control over what happens when, and at a solid 178 speed when using a speed+ nature, it can out-speed a good deal of pokemon. Also, Lightning Rod forces Zapdos and Thundurus into tight spaces. It's just really good at controlling the field.

-Milotic for somewhere in B rank (except B-): Milotic is a great bulky Water-type option that gains power as opponents try to decrease its power...literally. It isn't as bulky as Suicune, but its movepool that it usually uses can be replicated entirely by one, so its not exactly A rank material. To the very least, it deters Intimidate, Icy Wind, Electroweb, or any sort of stat dropping whatsoever.

-Mega Venusaur for somewher in B rank (except B+): Just because Aaron Zheng won with it, doesn't mean it's an A rank mon out of nowhere. It's still got horrid match-ups against a TON of megas in the meta. It's great when it works, though, but let's be completely honest here...>_>

Well, i was trying Sceptile on Showdown, and goddamn my favourite pokémon is freaking good in this format. Is more efficient than a CharX or M-Garchomp, it doesn't need particurarly support to be efficient, although with the Discharge combo is capable the OHKO a lot of threat with Leaf Storm.
It has a excellent Speed capable to outspeed the entire meta (even Adamant Scarf landot with a Timid Nature lol), a strong Special Attack and decent bulk capable to take an HP Ice from Aaron "Cybertron" Zheng's Bulky Thundurus, which is a common and generic spread, or take a life orbed Sucker Punch from Bisharp.
It surely lacks of coverage, but Grass/Dragon is just fine for deal neutral damage on almost everything along with a Hidden Power Fire/Ground if necessary for hit Steel Type.
It should be raised up to B/B+
Correction: Mega Sceptile does, in fact, have a few widely anti-meta match-ups it plays into. However, outside of those...it's pretty dang bad. Due to its horrid typing, it's usually caught in bad situations. Also, its move pool is god awful. It can stay in C- tier.

Last edited:
Been MIA for a bit of time, but I come back to this list. Not too shabs, but I would like to make a few notions:

-Raichu for somewhere in B rank: The little rat is a little strong. It's not a champion sweeper, but its new speed tier since X/Y and its movepool makes it a great speedy support option. It's pretty frail, especially on the physial side, but with T. Wave, Electroweb, Nuzzle, Fake Out, and Encore, Raichu has a good deal of control over what happens when, and at a solid 178 speed when using a speed+ nature, it can out-speed a good deal of pokemon. Also, Lightning Rod forces Zapdos and Thundurus into tight spaces. It's just really good at controlling the field.

-Milotic for somewhere in B rank (except B-): Milotic is a great bulky Water-type option that gains power as opponents try to decrease its power...literally. It isn't as bulky as Suicune, but its movepool that it usually uses can be replicated entirely by one, so its not exactly A rank material. To the very least, it deters Intimidate, Icy Wind, Electroweb, or any sort of stat dropping whatsoever.

-Mega Venusaur for somewher in B rank (except B+): Just because Aaron Zheng won with it, doesn't mean it's an A rank mon out of nowhere. It's still got horrid match-ups against a TON of megas in the meta. It's great when it works, though, but let's be completely honest here...>_>

Correction: Mega Sceptile does, in fact, have a few widely anti-meta match-ups it plays into. However, outside of those...it's pretty dang bad. Due to its horrid typing, it's usually caught in bad situations. Also, its move pool is god awful. It can stay in C- tier.
Y'know, i kinda share your opinion on Mega Venusaur, as well at the same time i kinda refuse it. Aaron's Pokémon sets are kind of overused and overrated overall, but i think Mega Venusaur ain't in A rank just 'cause Aaron used it. The council isn't stupid enough to make that mistake.
When it comes to Mega Venusaur, it really loses against a lot of A rank mons, those being Mega Metagross, Heatran and almost any steel type that runs Substitute. Offensive checks being Talonflame, Mega Salamence, Mega Metagross, etc. But comparing what it counters/checks it we can compare what Mega Venusaur checks with Aaron's moveset (which is by far the most used, not 'cause he used it, because it can 1v1 a lot of mons), those being:
  • All water types in the metagame (Starmie & Slowbro aren't popular and still can't beat Mega Venu 1v1)
  • Most physical attackers in the metagame: Terrakion, Landorus-T, can do a ton of damage to Double Edge Adamant Mega Kangaskhan, which is the only set that doesn't really lose to Leech Seed/Protect 1v1
  • A lot of special attackers in the meta (e.g: Sylveon, Gengar, Rotom-H, Thundurus)
  • All bulky support mons bar Togekiss.
Mega Venu requires little bit of support, you could say. I think it's enough with a WoW user and a Talonflame check to support Mega Venusaur, which isn't that much, really. I think A is too much for it, maybe A-/B+ suits it better :P

Disagree. Despite the low movepool, as i said Grass/Dragon is quite good as coverage, capable to hit a good portion of the meta; also with a +1 Leaf Storm can OHKO almost anything don't resist it.
It's also immune to Rage Powder from Amoonguss thanks of it's type, which is absolutely great.
If you have trouble against some Steel-type and in particurarly Heatran just put an HP Ground on hit
After peaked 3rd in ladder when i was just simply testing it, i can say it's fair enough a B rank for it

Last edited:

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
This post only makes it sound like you haven't used Mega Sceptile. I have, and while it's really not what I would call "amazing," I would use it over Mega Charizard X or Mega Garchomp any day of the week. I think you forget that Mega Sceptile's Lightning Rod allows it to redirect Electric-type attacks, making it good support for Pokemon like Suicune and Gyarados. It also has Quick Guard and outspeeds and OHKOes Mega Salamence (even Modest outspeeds), so before you say something like "lol use Raichu instead for that," ask yourself if Raichu can do either of those things. Quick Guard is especially neat since Mega Sceptile is faster than just about everything that uses Fake Out, so it makes a pretty neat 'mon to block Fake Out with. It's basically a 'mon that can redirect stuff with Lightning Rod, but still has some things over Raichu. Compare to Mega Charizard X (why would you sacrifice your ability to use Mega Charizard Y for any reason whatsoever) and Mega Garchomp (why would you use this over regular Garchomp.) Hell, I even fail to understand how Mega Sceptile is ranked below Smeargle, a Pokemon that's frail as hell, offensively worthless, Taunt bait, and has literally no use outside of Dark Void. I'd want a raise to at least C+ for Mega Sceptile, if not higher.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Smeargle, a Pokemon that's frail as hell, offensively worthless, Taunt bait, and has literally no use outside of Dark Void. I'd want a raise to at least C+ for Mega Sceptile, if not higher.
The disrespect of Smeargle. I once ran a Khanartist team that relied on bluffing Fake Out+Void and instead forcing the double protect and tailwinding. Smeargle can Follow Me, Helping Hand, Tailwind, Dark Void, Transform, etc.. Another interesting thing is that the threat of Smeargle forces your opponent to focus more on that rather than your sweepers. Smergle when played correct is extremely threatening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)