VGC Shop! 4 Egg move scraggys!

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
cmt for male modest bulbasaur :)
I also have not listed:
a few varied 5IV larvitar, relaxed, in premier ball (egg moves: iron tail, iron head, dd, sr)
a few 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Sneasel, Jolly, in pokeball (egg moves: Fake out, Ice Shard, Pursuit, Icicle Crash, and one male w/ ice punch instead of fake out)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 blaze charmander, timid, in pokeball, egg move: dragon pulse
and also access to any BP items

cmt for male modest bulbasaur :)
I also have not listed:
a few varied 5IV larvitar, relaxed, in premier ball (egg moves: iron tail, iron head, dd, sr)
a few 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Sneasel, Jolly, in pokeball (egg moves: Fake out, Ice Shard, Pursuit, Icicle Crash, and one male w/ ice punch instead of fake out)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 blaze charmander, timid, in pokeball, egg move: dragon pulse
and also access to any BP items
I'd be interested in a sneasel. I'm having connection issues at the moment, so I'll let you know if/when I'll be able to trade.

Sure, I'll be waiting online.
Yeah, works for me. I'll add you.
My 3ds is having connection issues, so I'll let you know if/when I fix them.

What about a 5IV calm nature Goomy or Immunity Impish Gligar for a Timbur and something else.
I'm sorry, I'm interested in neither of these.

Froakie-Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Protean
No Egg moves

I'm interested in this. Willing to trade a Shiny Gible (31/31/x/31/31/31) for it.
Sorry, not really interested.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Interested in a 5IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubat (Bravebird, Whirlwind, and Defog) for a 5IV male marill? :]

Last edited:
Sure, I'll be waiting online.
Yeah, works for me. I'll add you.
Connection issues resolved, if either of you were still interested in our respective trades.

Interested in a 5IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubat (Bravebird, Whirlwind, and Defog) for a 5IV male marill? :]
Sure, I'd need to breed a marill, so I'll do that after I finish the current project I'm working on.

CMT for timburr
Looks like you got the one you needed.

Connection issues resolved, if either of you were still interested in our respective trades.

Sure, I'd need to breed a marill, so I'll do that after I finish the current project I'm working on.

Looks like you got the one you needed.
Yeah, I'll be online if you're still able. Just invite me when you're on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)