VGC team 2010

weavile is able to taunt the TR users and metagross can hammer arm to keep lowering his speed if he has too to get slower, do you think the evs on metagross are ok or should they be changed?
You've got to be careful, though. I mean, imagine they lead with Smeargle and Dialga. Chances are that's a Trick Room set up; but Smeargle can use Follow Me to absorb the Taunt, whilst Dialga safely sets up Trick Room. Alternatively, it could be a Choice Scarf Smeargle with Dark Void all along, in which case it's better to Fake Out and finish it off with Lugia... But it might predict that, Protect, let Dialga set up Trick Room, and then actually be a very slow Smeargle who now can outspeed and Dark Void you!

To tell the truth, not much can get around Trick Room. Which, makes it even more of a threat. But, what if you brought in Lugia for late game? Lead with Meta? I haven't thought about it much, but just wondering about it.

mmm so what if i lead with weavile and metagross then change protect on metagross to bullet punch for the priority would that work better you think?

I'm pretty sure that Lugia was meant more for an End Game situation. But I think that fine. If you go up against TR, kill off Smeargle and then you can Quake, with your slow Metagross. Think that's better?

Hmm, no not really. Once, you are able to get rid of the Taunts and stuff, then you can stall so much with Lugia. But this is doubles, I haven't played it in doubles yet, but in singles I 6-0 a guy with Lugia, and a good set up of course. No idea how it would do in Doubles, with the ability of ganging up on it. But still, in an End Game, not much Pokemon are left, so you could be at a 2-1 situation and win from there.

Of all of the ways many to kill Shedinja, your team has none of them. Perhaps try to fit Toxic onto Lugia, Night Slash onto Weavile, or Fire Blast onto Palkia.

then my lugia set will look like this

Lugia @ leftovers (i dont hink light clay is really needed if i am bringing him out last)
timid
240 hp
68 defence
196 speed

light screen
roost
ice beam
toxic

i would rather stall out hp with toxic then parlize with thunder wave if i am useing him late game and there was a point made i need to be able to kill shedinja

then my lugia set will look like this

Lugia @ leftovers (i dont hink light clay is really needed if i am bringing him out last)
timid
240 hp
68 defence
196 speed

light screen
roost
ice beam
toxic

i would rather stall out hp with toxic then parlize with thunder wave if i am useing him late game and there was a point made i need to be able to kill shedinja
You want to just mop up late game I don't see why you'd run a light screener as your 3rd/4th pokemon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)