VGC Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I turns out that I gave the person the wrong thundurus (Becuase I'm an idiot -_-) and I have no idea what's wrong with my WiFi, and my parents said "They won't fix it so I can play Pokemon" so I am gonna need to figure it out myself. I will get back to you guys asap :/

im new to smogon and would like to trade/battle with cuz i think im a bit rusty my fc is posted with this plz reply if interested

Giveaway shiny crobat lv 100

I need someone to battle/trade with me because I am new to smogon and havent played pokemon in a while and I am probably pretty rusty my fc is 2021 9952 6352 and im offering a shiny crobat lv 100 to whoever answers first. Be quick if you want it because theres only 1 and its 1st come 1st serve

I turns out that I gave the person the wrong thundurus (Becuase I'm an idiot -_-) and I have no idea what's wrong with my WiFi, and my parents said "They won't fix it so I can play Pokemon" so I am gonna need to figure it out myself. I will get back to you guys asap :/

Ok as long as you don't forget. I wana test it on one of my teams for VGC's. I have multiple team ideas and this Thundorus will allow me to try a few new ones.

No one is stupid. No one will want to give away a pokemon they JUST recieved unless they can clone.

Also still waitin for mine. Tolanator is going to message me once he can send it to me.

Well, obviously people only give Pokemon away when they are able to clone them.

You are being quite aggressive considering you are receiving this Pokemon for free, just calm down, I'm sure you will get it eventually.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Guys, honestly, if you're not part of the giveaway, I'm no giving on to you. That should be obvious.
And after I fix my WiFi (Which might take awhile), I need to find someone to EV it, and then I need to trade it to everyone.
But please, stop spamming this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)