VGC Winter League - Semifinal

zee

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Last edited:
Mistralton Aerial Aces (Seed 3) vs Geosenge Glastriers (Seed 2)
Series 12: JMOdri vs PhiladelphiaVGC - Has the Chinese players in S12 lost yet?
Series 12: z0mOG vs LadyEdelgard - Has the Chinese players in S12 lost yet?
Series 10: KarthikVGC vs GalacticVGC - Karthik is a very decent S10 player, and I have not seen enough from Quentin to believe that he will beat Karthik.
BDSP BFD: yuki vs mirai1 - mirai1 is the best BDSP builder in the league hands down, and his playing skill on form is also at a really high level. I know this because the only teams I find success with on the BDSP ladder were built by either TTT or this guy.
VGC 2018: Tagmouse27 vs Klefki22 - Klefki22 even with only one week of 2018 showing, has shown an extremely high level of skill in playing the format, being potentially the best 2018 player in the pool.
VGC 2015: zee vs Yihui - I'm just going to base on last time's result, which had zee winning.

Aldrich

My Teas Gone Cold Im Wondering Why I
is a Community Contributor
welcome back to the Aldrich Prediction

WELCOME TO THE PLAYOFF SEASON of the SMOGON WINTER LEAGUE. first and foremost I would like to congratulate Zui Zoruas,Goesenge Glastriers and Mistralton Aerial Aces for reaching the top 3 of the season , and especially Zoruas for a guranteed top 2 finish.

Verdict of last prediction: we got 9/12 because I do what I always do best, following !pick and not my gut instinct or my feelings. They call me MYSTIC ALD because I predict these things baby. also when in doubt !pick out!

A little sad for the Weaviles, Swarms and Cubchoos but this is a competition so not everyone is a winner! now Idk what to do in this predictions because either i do this with brain or with heart. so I once again go to the ol reliable !pick.. and it says well Aldrich, go with your HEART

1643033395266.png

and HERE WE GO

Mistralton Aerial Aces (Seed 3) vs Geosenge Glastriers (Seed 2)
0-0​
Series 12: JMOdri vs PhiladelphiaVGC - not really affiliated with anyone really so i pick the player that I think would probably win
Series 12: z0mOG vs LadyEdelgard - while I call myself a fan of tsltang ( his teams are really epic btw) I have to go with Z0mog. My brain says Tsltang but maybe his first time playing in a tournament nerves might kick in esp in playoff season :>
Series 10: KarthikVGC vs GalacticVGC - the battle of the seniors is going to be epic!! Go Quentin!
BDSP BFD: yuki vs mirai1 - I enjoy watching yuki's tetris and for once I will support him
VGC 2018: Tagmouse27 vs Klefki22 - 27 is a higher number than 22
VGC 2015: zee vs Yihui - Zeeeeeeee

Edit: GDI it auto pressed enter before I make prediction thats why its edited I swear I didnt edit anything in predictions

Also there is no longer highlight matches because its only 2 teams are playing and of course every match is highlight match

GLHF Both teams!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)