Announcement Vulpix-Alola Suspect Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Post here if you've achieved the suspect requirements, which is the following:
GXEminimum games

Please post a screenshot that shows your alt having the requirement, as well as proof that the alt belongs to you. Make sure all the information is shown or your post will be ignored. Remember that your alt must start with "lcvs" to count.

The suspect will end on March 6th, 11:59 PM EST.

1583020908000.png

4th alt, 7 times losing just before getting reqs.

It is much easier to get reqs during this suspect than the previous one in my opinion, even though the ladder is ruled by veil teams and veil cteams right now (I had veils). It's crazy to see that even veil cteams struggle vs veils. Indeedee, veil teams are so overwhelming that one wrong predict/some haxx can sealeo a battle.

Edit: I realised that I put the wrong screenshot lol. I fixed it.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 1.20.10 PM.png

I encourage everyone to just stick with the account they made and go the distance. I think more people can make reqs by just playing out your 50. It's okay to lose.

Aside from that, I chose not to use alola vulpix to get my reqs. I instead opted to use cutiefly screens who I believe is superior. Take this from a person who probably had a 80% veils usage in tournament games in gen7.

To conclude with this quote from the other thread,"Brick Break Pawniard, Defog Timburr, and Diglett all do this pretty well - you're likely in a lot of trouble if you don't bring one or two of these mons. It's really just not responsible to even bring Defog Vullaby in this meta because it cannot 1v1 or switch into A-Vulpix and loses to a lot of set-up sweepers."

I used none of these except defog vullaby on my team so I found this to be funny. What you are saying is not entirely wrong, I just would like to point out me achieving reqs is proof this is not set in stone -- there's other ways to combat veils.

Sorry for the long reply on an Id post. I truly feel though that people may vote because they find veils a nuisance more than it is ban worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)