Gen 3 wait... nb isnt dead yet? RMT

I should put some info here... but I really do not figure out how I use this team... I usually just switch in and out and use a bit of prediction to win.

The real problem is DDTar... considering Swampert over Steelix but Steelix has throws so many people off its just fun to use... any other options?

Metagross @ Choice Band
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash
- Rock Slide

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Spd / 240 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Spd / 52 SAtk / 56 SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Reflect
- Thunderbolt
- Wish

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Destiny Bond
- Hypnosis
- Ice Punch
- Thunderbolt

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide
- Substitute

Steelix (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SDef
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Iron Tail
- Rock Slide

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Pretty solid team. As far as glaring weaknesses, Zam with CM Fire Punch will eat through most of it and Blaze Fire types cause issues. Dugtrio is a pain in the ass too. I'd say you'd be able to afford Light Screen so you can afford to switch Zapdos on the WoW variants of Hounndoom more often instead of having TTar eat its attacks every time. I can't say I see it winning consistently through the better standard teams however, since even what seemed more like glaring weaknesses (bulky waters like Swampert, for example) can still chip away at the team, and Heracross/DDTar still rape it, but no one likes to bitch about those since they rape a lot of things anyway.

^ some of the problems mentioned are helped by max hp on gross over max speed. this makes you slower than tar but unless you switch in on taunt, ddtar beats you anyways but you can ohko back after living through his eq (works on mence too)

this makes steelix kind of moot, so roar pert over him would be fine
since jirachi is not cming up to sweep, thunder can hand out paras unless you hell of care about acc.

edit: i am going to get in trouble now lol

Swampert may have to go over Steelix to cope with these problems... I already have Metagross as a CBer... what do you think?

Seriously... change that avatar... he doesn't even know how to eat cereal.

yeah, swampert over steelix.
you can also replace jirachi or change the moveset.
i dont see how zam with cm fire punch can be a problem with ttar on the team.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Swampert > Steelix = Welcome to Zapdos/Raikou rape!~

Really, I would just lose one of your ground-weak pokemon for something like Claydol or a water pokemon that can handle the rock/ground combo of attacks.

CB Steelix would be nice, but once they notice how much damage steelix is doing and no lefties recovery coming in for him, it'll be too easy to counter it. Replace with something that can take a hit. Also there is a lack of phazing/ hazing, fix that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)