Weaknesses of this 3v3 BL-OU team

CONFUSED ON THE TITLE: This is not strictly BL-OU.

Crobat @ Leftovers
Timid / Inner Focus
160 HP, 132 Attack, 218 Spe
~ Hypnosis
~ Taunt
~ U-turn
~ Air Slash

My lead, fast Hypnosis, fast Taunt, kills grass, bugs and earthquake reliant pokemon. It can also leave a pretty bad scar on Dark and Psychic pokemon as he U-turns out.

Drapion @ Scope Lens
Jolly / Sniper
252 Attack, 252 Spe, 6 Def
~ Swords Dance
~ Night Slash
~ Brick Break
~ Ice Fang

No need for Cross Poison, as good as it is, since my lead already deals with grass pokemon very well. Poison is, in general, a very subpar attacking move. Night Slash is there for crit hits and to destroy ghosts and psychics better than Crobat, Ice Fang can deal with Dragons and Brick Break for Normals/Steels. If Crobat succeeds in Hypnosis, he comes in after an U-Turn and Sword Dances and sweeps.

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Sassy / Sticky Hold
212 HP, 252 SpDef, 46 SpA
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Beam
~ Toxic
~ Recover

Only weak to grass, which my other pokemon take care of. Since my other Poison pokemon probably draw the Poisonous ones out, Gastrodon puts toxic on everything else, Earthquakes and Ice Beams Fire and Electric pokemon, as well as Dragons and Flyers. Can Earthquake most Poison pokemon, and Ice Beam reaches for opposing Crobats, but it can't really handle a Weezing other than with Ice Beam.

What are the bigger, most glaring weaknesses of this team?

I'm thinking of cutting Crobat, what do you recommend? Maybe a fast Special sweeper?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)