Weavile

What is the breeding chain to get a Weavile with Pursuit and Ice Punch? I know Dusclops can get both, but he's not compatible with Weavile.

Ugh, great :|. Do I have to sketch Pokemon in-game? If so, where's a good place to get both attacks?
in Emerald?
Aristian Cave:Bring Fast/High Leveled Weak Poke with Ice Punch
Use it Vs Smeargle,it will sketch it,switch to your smeargle,sketch & viola!,
do the same in Emerald.
In any game:
Double battle:Bring Smeargle with your Dusknoir,make sure that Smeargle goes right after Dusknoir (Lv. 60 Dusk + Lv. 40 Smeargle vs. the 2 Paschirio's (sorry for bad spelling),Dusknoir used Ice Punch! Paschirio Fainted,Smearge Used Sketch,Smeargle Learned Ice Punch

EDIT:Beaten

It's not that hard. PokeRadar find you Smeargle on Nothern route 212 near the mansion, Pursuit from Buizel and Ice Punch from Medicham. Be sure that when Sketching Ice Punch, to use one X Defense, otherwise the attack will OHKO you.

This is the 6th thread about this :(

I haven't actually used a Smeargle before, so let me see if I have this right. You have the Pokemon with the attacks you want use the attack on Smeargle, and then have him use Sketch, right?

It's not that hard. PokeRadar find you Smeargle on Nothern route 212 near the mansion, Pursuit from Buizel and Ice Punch from Medicham. Be sure that when Sketching Ice Punch, to use one X Defense, otherwise the attack will OHKO you.

This is the 6th thread about this :(
You don't need to sketch a move that was used on Smeargle. Ice Punch your enemy and sketch Medicham.

My Smeargle learned Sketch at lv21, but when I got him to lv31, he didn't learn it again. Can he only know one "Sketch" at a time?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Don't forget he can relearn Sketch with the Move Relearner. Sketch Ice Punch, give a Heart Scale to the Relearner and voila, Sketch again.

You don't need to sketch a move that was used on Smeargle. Ice Punch your enemy and sketch Medicham.
It's impossible to Sketch Ice Punch from Medicham, because the lowest level Medicham possible is iirc 35 or 34, and it learns Ice Punch only by Heart Scale. I'd get Ice Punch before I catch it, by using something weak with Ice Punch (I had a Buneary hatched with it), then use that against the wild Smeargle to get Ice Punch on it. Then go get Pursuit; that's what I did.

Also, not sure if this was mentioned, but something you can do is enter a 2v2 battle, have Smeargle and a faster Pokemon with Ice Punch. Have that Pokemon Ice Punch the foe, then have Smeargle Sketch the Ice Puncher, and voila. ...Or was that fixed in DP?

It's impossible to Sketch Ice Punch from Medicham, because the lowest level Medicham possible is iirc 35 or 34, and it learns Ice Punch only by Heart Scale. I'd get Ice Punch before I catch it, by using something weak with Ice Punch (I had a Buneary hatched with it), then use that against the wild Smeargle to get Ice Punch on it. Then go get Pursuit; that's what I did.

Also, not sure if this was mentioned, but something you can do is enter a 2v2 battle, have Smeargle and a faster Pokemon with Ice Punch. Have that Pokemon Ice Punch the foe, then have Smeargle Sketch the Ice Puncher, and voila. ...Or was that fixed in DP?
Nope, I tried it and it worked perfectly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)