~i made this sun team because rain was getting to out of hand~

Ninetales w/ Leftovers
-Drought-
Timid - 252 HP/ 92 SpDef/ 164 Spe
~Protect
~Substitute
~Toxic
~Flamethrower

I use bulky ninetales just because it can take a certain amount of hits. also, protect helps scout out for taunt and status conditions (:

Venusaur w/ Life Orb
-Chlorophyll-
Lonely - 252 Atk/ 6 SpAtk/ 252 Spe
~Growth
~Seed Bomb
~EQ
~HP Fire

Venusaur is just the standard sun team sweeper. i use physically based venusaur just to trick people about being fully special.

Chansey w/ Eviolite
-Natural Cure-
Bold - 4 HP/ 252 Def-SpDef
~Heal Bell
~Softboiled
~Toxic
~Seismic Toss

Chansey and Blissey are both extremely bulky together. especially since they're both amazing special walls even in the sun. since they both carry status healing moves, it wont be that much of a problem. they both have self healing moves, and moves to cripple opponents.

Blissey w/ Leftovers
-Natural Cure-
Bold - 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpDef
~Aromatherapy
~Softboiled
~Flamethrower
~Thunder Wave

Chansey and Blissey are both extremely bulky together. especially since they're both amazing special walls even in the sun. since they both carry status healing moves, it wont be that much of a problem. they both have self healing moves, and moves to cripple opponents.
i realize now the reason of putting flamethrower instead of ice beam on blissey now, cause it really helps on this sun team.

Gliscor w/ Toxic Orb
-Poison Heal-
Impish - 252 HP/ 184 Def/ 72 Spe
~Protect
~Ice Fang
~EQ
~Swords Dance

Gliscor is my defensive core. since blissey and chansey are both special walls weak to fighting, gliscor easily takes care of it. and for any special moves will be taken by either chansey or blissey. its a really good defensive core (in my opinion)

Mew w/ Leftovers
-Synchronize-
Bold - 252 HP/ 220-230 Def (idk the exact number, but the stat is 321)
and 30-36 Spe (idk the exact number, but the stat is 244)
~Psychic
~Will-O-Wisp
~Stealth Rock
~Softboiled

i use mew because its incredibly bulky. for one, each mew set is unique because mew can learn basically all moves. i set mine up as a defensive core to sync with blissey/chansey/gliscor. i use mew to set up rocks and get some status up, especially on physical attackers because a burn in the sun really cripples them unless its a poke with guts. ghost/dark moves arent a problem with blissey/chansey/gliscor backing it up.

Decision
i feel like this team can annoy the heck out of some pokes. i fear the fact that fighting type pokes that can set up will demolish this team just because 1/3 of it is weak to fighting. if there are anymore weaknesses that i should cover, please feel free to tell me (:

Also, is this SunStall? Never seen that before lol. I hope this team does well. I don't understand something. Why Blissey AND Chansey? They are very redundant with each other. Also, one of them wants wish to pass HUGE wishes to your team's other members. I suggest removing chansey for Eviolite Dusclops. It helps with your fighting weakness by removing a weakness and gaining an immunity. It can also aid Mew with Will-O-Wisping.

Dusclops (F) @ Eviolite Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Night Shade
- Protect/Seismic Toss

Replace Heal Bell with Wish on the Chansey, first of all. Also, Rain teams would have a field day with this team, so you should add a little more than Venusaur to deal with them. I strongly suggest you consider Ferrothorn for your team and have it replace Blissey. As stated, both on the same team are redundant.

I like how you have Blissey and Chansey on the same team, very creative. If you want functionality you might want a pure defensive spread on Chansey and a pure special defense spread on Blissey, but it's just a suggestion. If you want to test it here are the spreads:

Chansey @ Eviolite
252 Hp/252 Def/4 Spe
Bold

Blissey @ Leftovers
252 Hp/252 Sp. Def/4 Spe
Calm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)