well #70 voting [won by @emma]

Who are we tossing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Tuesday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Tuesday, it's your day in the well."

im stealth nominating antemortem again. poll closes in 72 hours. voting is unlimited. after number seventy, i am putting a pause on the well. this will be the last well for a bit.

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
im stealth nominating antemortem again. poll closes in 72 hours. voting is unlimited. after number seventy, i am putting a pause on the well. this will be the last well for a bit.
i think making them biweekly or monthly would help make them feel more "hyped up" so to speak. Also keep the rate of new users making it to the nom list closer to the rate of people being thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)