NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time I stop procrastinating, I guess.
Also vote Haruno

Because even if they are town they will actively help scum win

Be warned there is probably going to be more scum than a simple mafia

Maybe a cult

Probably a standalone
I was paying half-attention to the game before subbing in, but didn't like this since (1) Haruno is (from what I know about this community) a very safe vote early on, though this wouldn't have been so much of a problem if not for the fact that Aubisio pretty much went on to only really push a scumread on Haruno.
mass claim im fine

dle could be lying

my role PM is probably not accurate
And no, I don't consider things like this to be contributions. It's the definition of noncommital.

o

am I still on Haruno

Whatever

Probably a good place to stay for now
This is what I'm referring to above when it comes to only pushing the safest option. At the time of this post there were no thoughts on anyone else in the game save "dle could be lying."

hawkie is reliably town in this scenario, yes

they are playing towngame
Aside from the fact that it took nine pages to get even this, "they are playing towngame" is incredibly vague and doesn't actually advance anything.

Addresed to both shubaka and DBW

Do you think that the other is scum
What's the "evidence" against either shubaka or dbw

Other than them going hard at each other
What did you end up deciding after asking this, since (1) right now I'm pretty sure you just wanted to look like you were doing something?

haruno is always a safe bet

toni does seem too be trying to contribute
i mean

they have 6 posts only
I'm pretty sure Haruno has even less; you yet again seem only concerned with Haruno being a safe lynch.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
CLAiming vt.

Odd how aubisio is going on against me LOL. Since I’m almost always a myslynch if you want to use a meta as an excuse. It is definitely out of character for aubisio to even be posting at all so take that as you will.

not really going against you

I mean
I didn’t know who to vote
So for me in that situation
You’re a safe vote.

I’m not pushing you anymore. I have other suspicions (viper (sketch claim), xnadro)

I’m not going to take any of your bullshit if you start bullshitting.
I think that for now continuing to massclaim is a good idea.

Also the reason I’m posting is because I want to actually help
Not get post deadlined
And not almost get banned from NOCs again

If that means posting mainly filler, at least you know I’m there, where I stand, and what I think.

Also I'm fairly sure Haruno is lying since 4 VTs in a supposedly bastard game seems too normal and he's the most likely liar out of the whole list so I'd keep that in mind.

Aubisio why are your suspicions on me and viper?

Aubisio still has not explained his original reason of suspecting me.

Blazade, I think my claim is more negative utility than pro scum in this case tbh. I could prove it by shooting someone if you really needed it but you need to give me a target.

Blazade, I think my claim is more negative utility than pro scum in this case tbh. I could prove it by shooting someone if you really needed it but you need to give me a target.
im p sure its not that we dont think your janitor role is false as we have no proof, its your allignment. You can still be mafia janitor if you kill the person who is said o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)