What are the things a standard American fears the most?

One is a theocratic republican dictatorship, one is a absolute monarchy whose power is completely dependent on appeasing domestic theocrats who oppose the republican government of the other country. It might not seem like much of a difference but it's a huge distinction in the dynamics of power in each country. There's nothing the Saudis fear more than Iran exporting revolution abroad, and Iran is fundamentally opposed to the Gulf monarchies.

It's kind of like how the Holy See would still be different from the Russian Federation if the Pope suddenly acquired US fighter planes and aerial platforms.
I meant in the stuff those countries to do the citizens, they both repress, commit amputations, and sometimes even killing them off, although how I said it didn't get the message across, so my bad

Anyways, now back to your regularly scheduled program of shitting on America

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Americans fear being wrong more than anything. Generations of USA #1 has poisoned the minds of Boomers and their children so badly that they literally cannot come to terms with the fact that they are no longer infallible in every aspect in life (as customers, citizens, their religious congregations) and are now lashing out harder than ever

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Americans fear being wrong more than anything. Generations of USA #1 has poisoned the minds of Boomers and their children so badly that they literally cannot come to terms with the fact that they are no longer infallible in every aspect in life (as customers, citizens, their religious congregations) and are now lashing out harder than ever
w..

we fell off??

+ ratio????
D5FD229A-ED85-4C78-AFD4-55CFCCB51FE6.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)