What country(/ies) do you want to visit the most?

Toonchu EU Switzerland

Banned deucer.
America. I have went to lots of fun places, but not there. So many fun things to do, makes me want to live there. But here I am, taking a sqaut in Switzerland. Cheese. Woo-hoo. Kinves. Yay. Sounds fun right? Nope. If people could tell me what America is like, please let me know if I should spend the money or not.

I would probably want to visit Europe the most. There seems to be a lot of interesting countries there that would be fun to visit. I would probably try to go to one of the countries there next year, preferably summer break.

It's always been a dream of mine to see a football game live in Europe. It would be cool if I could see some of the Euro 2016 games live in France, but since I doubt that's gonna happen, I'd settle for seeing football in Italy or Spain

I really want to visit Italy and Japan, although in the case of Japan I would like to visit it more of because its culture rather than the influence of anime or whatever.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Believe it or not, one of the places I really wanted to visit as a kid was Iraq, specifically because of Baghdad's history. Baghdad was an extremely important intellectual center during the reign of the Abbasid Caliphate. That era's large amount of translators, scientists, and mathematicians are extremely important to the history of science. Hell, its where algebra was created! And even after the Mongols sacked Baghdad, a lot of these important works managed to get translated into other languages, being a major part of what sparked the age of enlightenment in Europe!

As you can imagine, Iraq's situations over the past decade have deeply saddened me.

the big one for me is definitely Finland. actually, i'm not sure if i want to visit or just LIVE there. from everything i hear, it's an amazingly well-run country on top of being absolutely beautiful.

Now that I think about it, Australia seems pretty interesting to go to. I would probably want to go to places like Sydney and The Great Barrier Reef first, but locations like Ayer's Rock would also be cool. I sort of want to move to Australia, just to learn about the culture there.

I think Europe in general is the big one for me, although I'd mainly like to visit the Baltic states. Not sure why, they just sound nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)