What money is used where ya live?

1632890357576.png

This is the money used where I live! Well, kinda. Apparently, I cannot live there anymore.
Pretty sad, eh?
sad thimble.jpg

I guess they voted that I have to leave? Well, it was a good run... I met so many friends, namely the Top Hat and Lantern. I guess Lantern was voted off too, so I guess I was a pretty obvious choice once all the other old-time folks were gone. Though some of them are still staying in... Top Hat for one. Why does he get to stay? Wait, he also never said goodbye! Did he ever really like me? Was he the one to cast the deciding vote? Maybe... well Lantern, I guess I'll be seeing you soon, along with Iron and Purse. Never really got to know those two. I heard that Iron was hot headed and Purse was pretty wishy-washy. Anyways, I have to start packing up my chance cards and selling my properties. Oh yeah, the thread. What money do they use where you live?

The Mind Electric

Calming if you look at it right.
Most of the people where I live use this weird thing called a "dollar". No idea what that is, I prefer to stick to black tar heroin.

Disclaimer: The Mind Electric does not condone using black tar heroin in any capacity. Unless it's really really good. Then it might be okay.

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
i live in a post physical currency commune. we all use cryptocurrency and IOUs written on post it notes to perform transactions.

by the way, the fact that the OP was written in a serif font caused me immense discomfort. if genuinely felt harder to read than normal.

thanks for your support Sijih, i'll be there in an hour
i'll let you borrow it just make sure to return my kidney later please

i live in a post physical currency commune. we all use cryptocurrency and IOUs written on post it notes to perform transactions.

by the way, the fact that the OP was written in a serif font caused me immense discomfort. if genuinely felt harder to read than normal.

i'll let you borrow it just make sure to return my kidney later please
I didn't even realize it was in serif now my eyes are burning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)