What upcoming games do you anticipate the most?

I am sure about yokai watch gameplay but is it like pokemon? If it is,its definitely a fine choice. I have ps4 and I've never been thinking of playing a digimon game cuz that's the closest to pokemon ps4 has. Btw don't lose hope, maybe you would eventually get that gam to be released. I've been waiting for elden ring for like the day it got teased
It's not like Pokemon, it's an arpg, which is just more fun imo

Pokémon BDSP and Legends: Arceus because ofc, Miitopia Switch port because Miitopia is unironically one of the greatest RPGs of all time, Project Triangle Strategy because Octopath Traveler is another GOAT RPG

Also Bayonetta 3, Pikmin 4, and Deltarune Complete Version, but with how little news we've gotten on those games I'll probably be an old woman by the time they come out :smogduck:

I mean pokemon is also rpg. I think you might've meant real time rpg instead of turn based. Pretty cool either way :psyglad:
Yeah I said ARPG, action rpg
Pokémon BDSP and Legends: Arceus because ofc, Miitopia Switch port because Miitopia is unironically one of the greatest RPGs of all time, Project Triangle Strategy because Octopath Traveler is another GOAT RPG

Also Bayonetta 3, Pikmin 4, and Deltarune Complete Version, but with how little news we've gotten on those games I'll probably be an old woman by the time they come out :smogduck:
I've finally found someone that also thinks Miitopia is an incredible game, I'm so excited for Miitopia switch

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Been most excited for Digimon: Survive, which, instead of the traditional Digimon RPG gameplay, is going for more of a Fire Emblem-esque tactical style. Which I don't mind, since strategy is probably my overall favorite game genre.

It was supposed to come out in 2019 then was delayed to 2020...the whole year passed and we only got some news in October 2020 that it was delayed again with new news to come in Spring 2021 (so hopefully soon). I so hope it has not been canceled...

Aside from that, I'm hyped for the DP remakes this year. Always loved the news cycle of Pokemon games, getting the announcement at the start of the year for release at the end of the year, and all the news in between. Basically guarantees you have something to look forward to all year long, which is very nice. The chibi artstyle does put me off a great deal admittedly, but I'm excited to use some of the Pokemon I am a fan of now that I didn't get a chance to use back when I first played (so many new Pokemon and can you believe I used Golduck on my in-game team the first time...)

Also looking forward to it as I will be able to change GatoDelFuego's avatar for 2 months.

I've also taken the time to play old games that I never played the first time around which has been exciting. Played Fire Emblem 3 Houses in January and Bowser's Inside Story in February. Currently playing Final Fantasy 8 with FF9 on deck, and then I'm gonna finally play Kingdom Hearts since I have a PS4 now! So I've been anticipating all of these, even though technically they are not upcoming lol.

I've been looking forward to digimon as well. As for monster hunter, i really liked mh world. So yeah another game of my one of the most favorite franchise would be awesome as well. Kingdom heats is also interesting. Dunno about Miitopia and wayward realms but i'll try digging up the info on them aa well.Btw yeah action rpg rocks too,imo they are better than turn based.

Giokio

#1 Nia simp
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well if I had to pick a game, it would probably be monster hunter rise, monster hunter has been my favorite game since the very first one, I couldn’t stand Mh world’s rework of the series but with rise it feels like capcom took the best from both the old and new style, that’s why I’m utterly hyped.

Well if I had to pick a game, it would probably be monster hunter rise, monster hunter has been my favorite game since the very first one, I couldn’t stand Mh world’s rework of the series but with rise it feels like capcom took the best from both the old and new style, that’s why I’m utterly hyped.
Agreed monster hunter is a masterpiece :psyglad:

Not exactly new, per say, but I’m personally excited for the translation of the upcoming The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles that should be coming out soon this year, according to the leaks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)