What will you do if Gen 4 remakes are / aren't announced?

I love chaos

• DPP Remakes as typical main game

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Let's Go Sinnoh

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • None of them I am weird / I don't want to see Sinnoh made the same way as Sword/Shield

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Pyra for Pokémon Pearl

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
The Sinnoh Pokémon Presents is tomorrow / today and everyone is so excited, but personally I don't think there will be anything special.

If Gen 4 Remakes are announced on the Pokémon Presents, I swear I will do a Round Robin 1v1 Bidoof Tournament and give Discord Nitro to the winner.

If they aren't announced... this may be the last thread I ever do :)

if they are announced: literally jump up and down lol (trust me u do not want to be my neighbors below me). these were my first pokemon games and just the idea of a remake has me so excited. i hope they include a special stylus or something for the switch just like the originals on DS because that would be so cool and I would literally buy both versions lol.

if they're not announced: i will probably continue to tweet at TPC and stuff asking them to bring back the national dex. I boycotted sword and shield by buying it used because I refuse to give GF money. i bought the DLCs but only because the goblet line was brought back

Dazzling Diamond and Lustrous Pearl
im calling it
prob not dazzling for diamond but im pretty sure Lustrous Pearl would sound cool
if they do another lets go i swear to god

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)