Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Superpower

First off he's really weak to rain and sand in general and azu provides a decent check for both. It also lures Ferro and Skarm whilst checking Zard x. Evs are pretty simple 192 creeps skarm, attack is for power of course and the hp is just leftovers.

Last edited:
My nomination: MixApe.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 168 Atk / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Thunder Punch
Bear with me here. Althought it may seem like a weird choice, I feel like Nape can help with some of the team's most notable weaknesses. It provides another Dark resist which the team desperately needs, seeing as it has three Psychic mons. His powerful fire stab helps dispatch Skarmory and Scizor which would otherwise be a big issue. Mach punch is the most important move as it relieves some of the pressure put on Garchomp to check powerful mons like Lopunny, Weavile and especially Sand Excadrill, the last being the main weakness to the team in my opinion (Garchomp is 2HKO after little prior damage and then the team has no way to reliably deal with it).

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain/Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Volcarona deals with Hazard setters such as Ferrothorn, Skarmory, Hippowdon, as well as some other mons like Slowbro that the current team struggles to deal with. It also works with taking down Bulky Scizor which threatens the team and if you get some Quiver Dances up you can even take down Heatran which also causes some trouble.

I'm kind of bored with the Weavile-Chomp-Garde because I've been using it a lot lately, but I don't want this thread to die out.

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot

Thundurus provides a means of speed control against faster threats, like Alakazam, M-Lopunny, M-Metagross, as well as boosted M-Gyarados and Charizard X, which can give this team trouble. It's also capable of forcing switches to Ferrothorn, M-Scizor, and Heatran, and can deal solid damage with Focus Blast (provided it hits), or Thunderbolt, accordingly, which M-Gardevoir appreciates. Grass Knot is used over HP Ice because of its ability to give the team a way to deal with Hippowdon, aside from Weavile. Despite making the team weaker to Weavile, Thundurus provides a second Ground immunity, a Bullet Punch resist, and a Tornadus-T check.

Last edited:

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
I'm just wondering, but its been like a month of week 4. The post of Week 4 was July 22, now its August 21, about a month. I hope that you owners of the thread can update this or something, because we users like supporting cool threads like this.

EDIT: AM has approved that I will be making a new version of this thread soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)