NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
im in favour of shooting jordan here actually. if you look at his scum meta this is it - he hides and occasionally provides content. I’m sure there’s at least one scum in the inactives.

Not ok with a Flynn shot here btw. I wouldn’t put it out of the realm of possibility for Duskfall to hard bus Hal like that
And it's not in the realm of possibility now, when one of your top towns HAS to be the last one? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
wow im good at mafia, but that means there's still one in his TLs. Clarient/Hannah ended up being scum so Jordan is prob vengeful. I think AG might be the fake scumread on this list, with Moody being the crux. Rest of the scum is in the nulls (I'm not scum so pick between toni/fenrir/flyhn) and then the game is over
agree with that solve but I’d consider Lily in there for now at least
Is this bus? :thonk:

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
tl;dr
Sam's still town, bonerman's probably also town, hal's treatment of WaterLily pings me, and we NEED to solve Dusk as soon as possible
And the fact he's at endgame and there's arguements in favor of calling either one of him or Sam the scum here is WHY he needed to be solved quickly. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
yeah rn I actually want to say fenrir town, scum in Jordan/Toni/moody
BIG oof 0/4
Not a single inactive this game barring Jalmont was scum, folks. Fuck.
Then again I could read into sub meta like how I tried clearing Walrein in Popcorn 1, and state this time because subbing Caffeine took higher priority over subbing any of Jordan/toni/Moody/Fenrir, and two remained unsubbed and two weren't subbed until VERY late, it'd mean Caffeine was inactive scum and the rest of the scumteam complained and forced a sub?

Then again on reread Sam's interactions are a bit iffy as well...

Why is this game never fucking easy

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I knew you were town before you were gunned and for some reason Mewtwo decided to hero shoot you despite having already discussed and advocated for a different better shot.

Town slots rn probably look like me/texas/magic I think. There's a lot of afk slots but don't shoot any of those imo. Bonerman was looking good but his recent posts have removed any input points he's allowed to have.

Shoot someone in the Toni/Fenrir/Flynn/Jordan pool all those have to die by the end of the game imo

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Okay Page 38 we have a Dusk vs Sam exchange. So knowing for certain that these two are TvS, i just gotta find who S is...
this is kind of a weird post? why are you trying to curry favour with moody by saying “I told you so! I was right with ya, man!”
Then you say there’s a lot of AFK slots but don’t shoot them and later in the post you tell moody to shoot an afk? I don’t follow.
Oh it was are you question but why because he is not reading back
I'm not entirely sure dusk is town
Samoy are you town be honest
Ok what reason do you think I am ever scum?
I'm struggling because i really don't like a lot of your posts but it just doesn't make sense for you to bus Hal like that
I'm not willing to have you shot but I'm not confident enough to never shoot you
What don't you like about my posts?
*sam just quotes the Dusk post i quoted in my last post in response to this*
Yeah that's not very clear I still don't get where you are coming from with this but there's a chance you are just paranoid town I think
Oh I wrote that post rushed I meant don't shoot the people id listed. I.e. my town core
I’m probably tinfoiling a bit early but if we can’t find the “last” scum later I think it’s worth looking into
Remember we win when there is one scum left
...okay there's a lot to unpack here. I'll be coming back to this exchange later

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
In my mind, I know one of you's scum, but I've been townreading you both all game

So i went in with a mindset of "Find something scummy they've done, since one of them is scum" and well.... I'm having a little too much success X_X

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)