NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

losing DS early really screwed us :c

and no flyhn the clarinet deleting his posts thing was not staged!! he did it pregame and I went to read his meta when m2h was talking about it and saw all his posts were gone and went "what the hell". nobody should delete their posts. Don't delete my posts either
the fact that samoyed only actually fake-voted clarinet in response to the post deletion scandal (indicating anything before that was noncommittal) was a huge bussing tell because it marked a shift in tone to "okay this guy is going to get heat now so we have to cut off the sick limb", but well he was my buddy so I didn't have to point it out B)

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
So now that y'all know I'm town

I need to find the universal "never ever be scumread" formula still apparently, since the whole "mega analysis don't let your unstable as shit emotions show EVER" playstyle I've thought was it for the past year or so clearly isn't

Being scumread hurts my soul every time, I need this so playing this game doesn't actually drive me crazy

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
losing DS early really screwed us :c

and no flyhn the clarinet deleting his posts thing was not staged!! he did it pregame and I went to read his meta when m2h was talking about it and saw all his posts were gone and went "what the hell". nobody should delete their posts. Don't delete my posts either
the fact that samoyed only actually fake-voted clarinet in response to the post deletion scandal (indicating anything before that was noncommittal) was a huge bussing tell because it marked a shift in tone to "okay this guy is going to get heat now so we have to cut off the sick limb", but well he was my buddy so I didn't have to point it out B)
So it was all coincidence/too many of y'all jumping on the bus after it was pointed out then? Eh, I'll take that

I need to find the universal "never ever be scumread" formula still apparently, since the whole "mega analysis don't let your unstable as shit emotions show EVER" playstyle I've thought was it for the past year or so clearly isn't

Being scumread hurts my soul every time, I need this so playing this game doesn't actually drive me crazy
no you're good flyhn under no situation should you have been scumread imo.

I don't think there is a formula for that. As long as you keep playing, you'll get scumreads and townreads as both alignments

oh yeah and this setup sucks balls lol

draw is an awful mechanic that should be avoided whenever possible, and only 30% chance for scum win from randing?? everyone from MS is a psycho

getting it down to 1v1 should be a win for scum. i would have considered it one if we had gotten the draw.

NONETHELESS it was still a fun game and the first time I've enjoyed playing scum in ages, so thanks to KoC for hosting

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
oh yeah and this setup sucks balls lol

draw is an awful mechanic that should be avoided whenever possible, and only 30% chance for scum win from randing?? everyone from MS is a psycho

getting it down to 1v1 should be a win for scum. i would have considered it one if we had gotten the draw.

NONETHELESS it was still a fun game and the first time I've enjoyed playing scum in ages, so thanks to KoC for hosting
Yeah honestly, the fact that it was a draw confused me, since it WAS considered a scum win in popcorn 1, which KoC also hosted...

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
It's really tricky to appear town, even when you actually are town

Once someone has it in their mind that you're scum, it's really hard to convince them otherwise. Argue back? "Too defensive". Ignore them? "Why are you ignoring this?". I still struggle to find what the best approach is, so for my sanity I take the Ignore Them option whenever I can, and just focus on my pattern analysis wherever possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)