NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

Wow it's me. Aura Guardian I'm hopping on the reads>math train, just because the stuff you bring up that it might help with (tunnels, bussing) are already things to work around anyway in any game and we can probably do better than 55.
AG feels detached from the thread to me having had only his randing proposition up to 239.
My shot preference'd be Clarinet>AG currently
what

apricity: I saw your idea. But since gunbearer is conftown, they can rand according to anything they can't predict, and don't have to justify it or show their work. Such as random.org. If using randing.

That said, I now SR Fenrir for this page's posts.

won't abstain from pure feels, I wanted that gun for ego purposes.

At the same time, NOW I'm aware that a mislynch is a serious disfavor and that's why I've toned it down

Also, my back and forth with Jordan is a saga, it's part II. He was playing with my thoughts last game, I was on a roller coaster.
One player that I wanna fully grasp is Jordan, a challenge that I'm willing to take

I don't know how people are getting the ability to make full readsposts but I want to peg them as (mostly) fake, not saying all of them cause some people like to be town

I think quickfire (no pun intended) reads instead of developing cases favors this type of setup because what matters is the accusations people are making and not the process of it

I would actually suggest with the amount of people in this game that hipfiring is more beneficial, but it's not the same as randing. There's too much complacency or people enjoying to hear themselves talk and not enough action. When it comes to how the game is played in terms of townreads, I'm not really thinking about that and if it were me people would be committing to people they'd shoot right now instead

I've been mulling it over and I can see Clarinet getting shot but think there's probably better ones out there

I would probably shoot xAndrojx on gut basis btw, and perhaps BLOODYRAIN10001/WaterLily3 but I think I'm wrong on one

P.S anyone townreading Aura for shitting out a bunch of statistics is foolish I say, Fooolish

As much as I think DS. is town, I won't stand in the way of Asek shooting him.

Why you ask? I never met scum DS. face to face, I have no info on his scum play, once I get to experience his evil side, then I'll be more confident in defending him openly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)