NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

ogi but you dont go deleting posts as town. the people saying it is nai are incorrect I think. That and his weird push on you when you were at work yesterday are what ping me
hm maybe but clarinet seems to have some sort of affection towards me--a lot of his posts on d6 indicate that. I think it would make sense that he would be eager to interact with me. I'm more put off by the fact that he had no questions to ask me when I did show up.

KnightsofCydonia

i didnt pay too much attention but waterlily3, samoyed animegirlbeats should be towny enough dont want to drag shit along too much think i might hit goodbye if not
i agree with this towncore for the most part tbh, samoyed being the strongest of the group because hes actually participating which he cant seem to muster when he is scum

did i back down though? I basically told yall whenever i get the gun im gonna win the game for town, I also said that anyone pushing me to have the gun early is likely scum sooooooo

shoot bonerman imo
no bonerman is town.

I’d like some clarification on when clarinet deleted his posts? Would he have known his alignment by then?

you seem'd to have a problem with me before we even began interacting, so as you say, seems like you've already predetermined I should be shot
Not really, you responded to me about filtering your posts which shows you're self-conscious about the way you're posting. It was further examined when you had to go out of way to tell everyone you were being sarcastic, but to what end are you keeping this up if you've already let people know? You can't tell everyone you're being sarcastic, doing it as a joke, and then continue to do it and expect anyone to believe you. At this point you have no reason to keep the attitude you have and I think you're just relying on others to believe what you're saying

But I don't, because nothing suggests you're thinking about finding scum rather just entertaining the thread with hollow flexing

this sounds like something a scum!clarinet partner would say
I disagree; I had the same thought as him. The post deletion draws a shitton attention to Clarinet and is the kind of thing scumchat starts having meltdowns over.

DS, I can't tell what you're getting at with the pokes at bonerman or how confident you feel on them either - do you think bonerman is actually scummy for suspecting you? do you think he is a good shot target? It's worth noting that I don't think he ever actually endorsed shooting you, just said that he found you suspicious, which is very different. Last I checked he was endorsing Jordan as the shot.

no bonerman is town.

I’d like some clarification on when clarinet deleted his posts? Would he have known his alignment by then?
eh, i wouldnt shoot him first if im being honest with myself. we've been over this before - people scumread me off of tone until they get used to who i am and the way i play

I disagree; I had the same thought as him. The post deletion draws a shitton attention to Clarinet and is the kind of thing scumchat starts having meltdowns over.

DS, I can't tell what you're getting at with the pokes at bonerman or how confident you feel on them either - do you think bonerman is actually scummy for suspecting you? do you think he is a good shot target? It's worth noting that I don't think he ever actually endorsed shooting you, just said that he found you suspicious, which is very different. Last I checked he was endorsing Jordan as the shot.
nah i like the pokes tbh, i just think hes offbase and the strategy is bad for town. im either scum and you shoot me early and im out, or im town and you shoot me early and i have the worst odds.

lets take a sports metaphor to make it clearer

sure the warriors can win without him, but in the finals you want KD there if the game is on the line.

Not really, you responded to me about filtering your posts which shows you're self-conscious about the way you're posting. It was further examined when you had to go out of way to tell everyone you were being sarcastic, but to what end are you keeping this up if you've already let people know? You can't tell everyone you're being sarcastic, doing it as a joke, and then continue to do it and expect anyone to believe you. At this point you have no reason to keep the attitude you have and I think you're just relying on others to believe what you're saying

But I don't, because nothing suggests you're thinking about finding scum rather just entertaining the thread with hollow flexing
Nah this is just wrong. If i feel people are misreading me because theyve never played with me I will tell them they are reading me wrong,. That doesnt mean im self conscious or that im going out of my way to tell everyone something because thats kinda the point of the game to respond to people and to help them know where you are coming from. Not explaining myself and just ghosting the thread would be far scummier imo

I can and will continue to keep making sarcastic jokes as long as i damn well please and my attitude is my attitude is my attitude is my attitude and that will not change either so hugs and kisses bb it doesnt matter to me one way or another because I know i get the gun if im shot <3

Nah this is just wrong. If i feel people are misreading me because theyve never played with me I will tell them they are reading me wrong,. That doesnt mean im self conscious or that im going out of my way to tell everyone something because thats kinda the point of the game to respond to people and to help them know where you are coming from. Not explaining myself and just ghosting the thread would be far scummier imo

I can and will continue to keep making sarcastic jokes as long as i damn well please and my attitude is my attitude is my attitude is my attitude and that will not change either so hugs and kisses bb it doesnt matter to me one way or another because I know i get the gun if im shot <3
Then youre OK with me judging you based on what reads/pushes you make and nothing else

nah i like the pokes tbh, i just think hes offbase and the strategy is bad for town. im either scum and you shoot me early and im out, or im town and you shoot me early and i have the worst odds.

lets take a sports metaphor to make it clearer

sure the warriors can win without him, but in the finals you want KD there if the game is on the line.
That checks out then. I'm not familiar with DS' play but I'm leaning toward this interaction being like two townies with conflicting styles trying to get a read on each other. I'm also content to let DS do his thing for now as I think players like him become very obvious lategame when scum (all might from the last anon game on SF is an example). For earlygame I think we should focus on shooting low content guys or people that almost everybody finds scummy, like Clarinet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)