NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

Wheeeeeee

HYPE PL, lot of people I haven't played with before. Think I know who MagicVGirl is but idk if they're trying to keep it secret or not.

Is this your first game on Circus or your first game of Mafia overall WaterLily3? Either way welcome :raised_hands:

Vote: DS.
Because in this house we fear 200 page games.
Vote DS - because in this house we fear the greatest mafia player of all time

Just to clarify: I am seriously suggesting that we consider random shots. Random shots are immune to tunneling and bussing. They are immune to WIFOM. They give us a passable winrate, and better than the mafia has.

And, because of the game format, it's immune to the scum not voting randomly or inserting bad targets.
yeah or you could just pass me the gun so I can shoot all the scum at once

Does Fenrir really think DS. will 200+ post this game? I can see it in a normal moofia game but this is gun- themed, I can't see anyone doing walls unless arguments will start.

we currently have 1 confirmed: Asek

Does anyone have a reputation of 'disrespecting' Asek on Smogon? This might be futile to look into, but maybe Asek was chosen because someone from the mafia team thinks lowly of Asek, betting that he will make mistakes when shooting

Does Fenrir really think DS. will 200+ post this game? I can see it in a normal moofia game but this is gun- themed, I can't see anyone doing walls unless arguments will start.

we currently have 1 confirmed: Asek

Does anyone have a reputation of 'disrespecting' Asek on Smogon? This might be futile to look into, but maybe Asek was chosen because someone from the mafia team thinks lowly of Asek, betting that he will make mistakes when shooting
Nah most people think highly of Asek so they want him out of the picture first

(ping removed by me)
I never said it was. The "give me the gun" mentality, however, is. That's the big thing I remember scum doing last game. Town should not have that mentality, and only mafia would be so blase about it.
True, people saying 'give me the gun' as if mafia would listen to town. Who doesn't want the gun lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)