NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

Does Fenrir really think DS. will 200+ post this game? I can see it in a normal moofia game but this is gun- themed, I can't see anyone doing walls unless arguments will start.

we currently have 1 confirmed: Asek

Does anyone have a reputation of 'disrespecting' Asek on Smogon? This might be futile to look into, but maybe Asek was chosen because someone from the mafia team thinks lowly of Asek, betting that he will make mistakes when shooting
if everyone isnt dead by post 201 we arent playing popcorn right

who is Asek? What site are they from? Are they known on their homesite? Are they a good town player?

These are the questions that I need answered before I can decide at all. I am kinda metaless on a good portion of this playerlist, with the exception of a handful which I have played with before. Scum usually gives good town players the gun first so they have a worse percentage chance at hitting correctly, so I assume someone knows that Asek is a good person to shoot early, ORRRRR its someone who knows everyone else and thinks they are highly likely to get shot first.

will say right now: I'm scared to be biased towards Jordan, he has a posting style that seems trustworthy regardless of alignment. I'm never ready to vote him in games and I think he would be 1 person that I might never want to
shoot

if you feel he's scum, skip my opinion on him

will say right now: I'm scared to be biased towards Jordan, he has a posting style that seems trustworthy regardless of alignment. I'm never ready to vote him in games and I think he would be 1 person that I might never want to
shoot

if you feel he's scum, skip my opinion on him
In the two(?) games I have played with him I don't see anything he's done to be town quite yet, a lot of his posts are pretty typical and maybe even safe at this juncture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)