NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

seems like something that someone who has never rolled scum before would attempt to pull over on people
ik he's rolled scum before at least once. tbh I don't see what clarinet thinks he gains from deleting his posts because to be frank he's pretty good at replicating his town meta so his meta is working for him rn fmpov.

just seems like an easy push--clarinet prob just typed something out wrong or got embarrassed by something he said idk.
yeah I really hated that game with a passion and only deleted most posts AFTER game was over. I plan to do so for every game after completion, if it's allowed.

Only rule regarding posting that I know is that DURING a game one should not touch posts, but post-game there seems to be no interdiction to delete one's own posts

yeah I really hated that game with a passion and only deleted most posts AFTER game was over. I plan to do so for every game after completion, if it's allowed.

Only rule regarding posting that I know is that DURING a game one should not touch posts, but post-game there seems to be no interdiction to delete one's own posts
honestly why though. It doesn't help you in the slightest like right now I'm trying to use meta to clear you and I couldn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)