NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unclesam I have been suspicious of since the reads post where I didnt like the "X is idling but they must have a reason" weirdly conciliatory tone
Former hope is a mix of sheeping what others have said/ gut feeling
Winter delta has appeared to deflect the idler shot towards me/ more sheeping of other players' suspicions

Well I guess I shoot sam here. I was thinking about winter-delta but meh. I'm just unconvinced by sam and him disappearing for the day is disappointing.

Yeti is still a lock town for me. Blazade I think feels town too. DLE + Josh are two I'd be wary of. I don't think inactive dle = scum, but at some point you have to say, he's not doing anything and you can't let him get away with that forever.

Might take a look at AG in a bit. Unfort that I have so much reading to do but ah well. Fort Colorcastle I will look at as well.

AG bothers me because his reads are just...so opposite of mine. Like otherwise I'm fine with his posts but his reads just seem wrong lmao.

Fort seems fine to me. It's a little concerning he's dropped off but I liked his posts. The one thing that stuck out is that he took apart Sam's reads post, which went against how he's normally posted for most of this game. Not sure how I feel about that, but it's something that stood out to me (#252)

I feel like Twin is a lot more aggressive as town. I still see the aggressiveness, but when he's town if I recall, he really pushes his viewpoints. I feel like he's sitting back a little more right now.

Nothing to say about Asek so I guess that means town xd

I understand why people would want to shoot moody but he reads to more like not knowing what to do town more than anything. There's no direct attempt to try and fit in or hide how he's not sure what to say. Don't think he's bad.

The game from my POV atm:

Asek + Leet + Moody + Yeti read town to me. Granted I didn't thoroughly look at leet's posts but a quick glance gives me that sense. I like him going after me I guess. I think he's been forceful enough in his reads that makes me think he's trying to solve the game from an uninformed perspective.

Fort Colorcastle + Flyhn + AG = prob town. Fort is iffy because he's disappeared. Flyhn probably could be grouped with the above but AG the # of people saying he's lock town bothers me. In that sense maybe Asek shouldn't be up there either but idk. AG feels town but like I said above has come to the wrong conclusions in terms of reads. So I can't say he's super clear.

If I had to guess maf right now I would say:

US + winter + FH + Twin + one of my prob town? (Flyhn/AG?)

either that or

Josh + Blazade/FH + DLE + winter + Twin

I still want to shoot Sam for just completely giving up on me. I really wanted him to give me a reason to not shoot him, but he's not here. :/

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Have I really not gotten the gun yet

Jalmont just shoot what you think lol if you really think I'm mafia then go for it sorry I have fallen off the face of the earth but I just legitimately am busy at work and don't really feel like investing much time or effort to wallpost here

I'll try to be more active next cycle since it'll be either my last or one of my last but can't promise much sorry fam

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In terms of actual mafia shots I think winter-delta's recent posts are hilariously awful and I don't see a world in which she isn't a good shot. Still think fort colorcastle is odd he's fallen off the face of the planet; DLE is 100% in his scum meta and I might big dick shoot him if he doesn't surface, same with Blazade.

All I'll say is make sure you post as much useful content as possible before finalizing the shot Jalmont I do wanna hear your final thoughts etc. despite kinda calling you out for what has imo not been a very good game by you previously

gn

I could see a Josh + AG + Flyhn scum team as well. Josh is the one iirc who initially proposed the "need only 1 lock town" theory. If he didn't then just replace him with whoever did (was that FH maybe?) Idk. I need to sleep lol. Sorry friend I can't say more.

Sixth Shot - End

Jalmont surveys the crowd as best he can in the dim. Surely somebody else should have noticed that someone just died!

Suddenly, Jalmont hears gunshots behind him. He turns and fires.

As the gunfight rages on the big screen, more Italian curse words mingle in with the dolby surround.

Seventh Shot

Jalmont shot winter-delta, who was a Mafia Goon. No change in Gunbearer. Jalmont, I'm adding a few extra hours to the deadline because morning updates was a mistake.

Deadline for Seventh Shot is April 7th, noon UTC-6.

Nah i think first was Haruno but it's an easy enough realization that we were all checking the math.

Anyway the most important thinngs we can glean are that some scum are probably idling (weak I know) and that winter delta's statement says a lot about Yeti. What I would do if I wasn't at work is look for where people tried to draw a pre flip implication on Sam and Yeti and draw the opposite conclusion.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Honestly winter wasn't really too high on my scum radar, maybe slightly within it. They seemed scummy, but I cut a bit of slack because it was their first NOC game and they could've been noobtown potentially as well (I'd see those points coming from town!NXB easily.. did I mention yet I sucked back in those days?)

Good on you Jalmont ^~^ I'll look at interactions next and see if I can find anything

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Also good to know that's at least one scum on my townwagon... should look into that too, i'm starting to get a bit paranoid scum's doing something weird like using the townlock plan to get a townie framed, though that could easily be wifom as well, idfk. I really hope I have more time this afternoon than i've had lately so I can get back to my more analytical posts @.@

First, I'd like to re-iterate my distrust of Yeti and Sam.

Gonna work on a review of people who talked TO winter-delta, but for now, here's an iso for any possible allies:
25 posts, let's go.
1-2: Confirm, remove living winners
3) Anti Empoof, Pro Haruno, ??? on Asek
4) anti-randing the shots
5) townreads Flyhn, Josh, Haruno, and me. Scumreads Yeti and FH. Neutral on Hitmonleet, Asek, Twin, Moody, DBW, DLE, Jalmont, US
6) Adds FCC as townread

7) got stuff to do-type post
8-9) ISOs US, and analyzes Yeti a bit, too; these are posts 707 and 708 and I find them to be VERY notable now.
He points out multiple scummy things US had done up to then, then uses a very recent slightly towny thing as an excuse to townlean US. Says Yeti had been helpful, but like Sam, was pressuring idlers, then reads Yeti as scummy for that. Also calls Former Hope a vocal town. (also that tinfoil hat with Hitmonleet and Former Hope)
10) Says that he'd shoot Jalmont, Former Hope, Moody, or me. Jalmont and Moody for allegedly nothing, Former Hope for suspicious, and me for hey I'd listen.
11) tries to throw some shade on Hitmonleet?
12) brings up FH-Josh WIFOM
13) some mildly anti-FH stuff
14) more argument with FH, and is pro-Yeti
15) sorta maybe defends self against Twin? Not much substance. Rebounds the question though.
16) suggests shooting DBW and Moody.
17) Reduce deadlines
18-19) Casts shade on former hope while trying to draw the gunholder's attention
20) Tries to get the gunholder to reveal who they're planning to shoot
21) Wants to shoot US for insight on Yeti, but also gives an atrocious reason for the idlers
22) ??? on criticism on that idlers all village thing.
23) Groups himself with Fort and Moody and the two idlers who turned up village
24) Deflective post, called out by Twin
25) Townreads Flyhn, Scumreads Former Hope, US, Yeti, fort colorcastle, and myself, policy towns Josh, towns hitmonleet, scums DLE and Moody for idling.

So, what do we get?
Strong links to me, Yeti, an UncleSam.
Groups self with MoodyCloud and Fort Colorcastle
Flip-floppy on Former Hope, Fort Colorcastle, and MoodyCloud.
??? out of nowheree on DLE, given the rest of it.

I will assume for this that he was trying to spread his allies out in his reads, to minimize what we can glean from that. Given my prior reads however, this means I will ALSO assume he was bussing.

Scumteam based on this:
UncleSam (bussing, strong link, reads him towny despite scummy stuff and reads Yeti as scummy for the inverse reason, and my prior reads)
Yeti (possibly, bussing, and that massive link between Her and US already, also my prior reads)
at least one of: Former Hope, MoodyCloud, Fort Colorcastle (trying to point the gunbearer at two of them them, possibly bussing, and that post grouping himself with Moody and Fort.)
One of: Thetwinmasters, Asek, Hitmonleet, Da Letter El (from those neutral reads and only cursory mentions of them after)
Josh (that policy town and from the spread)
Maybe a second from that first list if it's not Moody and not from the second.

But at this point I suggest
shoot: UncleSam, Yeti, and rand from FH, Moody, FCC.
pay close attention to: Twin, Asek, leet, DLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)