NOC Wikimafia, The Free Online Mafia [TOWN+BROIL WIN]

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
maybe i should try hosting instead, you can't get voted out if ur the host :blobthinking:
DW, if you're town this time around I'm convinced you'll just keep dying D1 as town until you finally make endgame as scum down the line :psysly:

But I must admit the defence feels a little shaky (i.e. "I think we can both be town" is from a very objective POV where it looks as though you're trying to justify why this isn't an autocc on you from a detached standpoint. IDK there's something tonally off. Like if you are town roleblocker you would be going about this differently).

Just vibes tho

I don't see why apricity's claim is a cc? his role is a roloeblocker or asceticizer and which it is for a person depends on the target's choice
I am pure roleblocker
Imo apricity is always town bc is posts are very solvy (that the right word?), nearly all his posts seem to be made wuth the thought of trying to find maf

it's such an interesting spot to be placed in

i'm scared of touching psy/cel/broil/drookez because mislynching a pr is disastrous, particularly since it opens the door to both people being town as a result of setup troll

i'm scared of touching hydro because i feel legitimately bad for doing this again, after the last game, though i think it is important to get the scum rb

i don't feel great about lynching m2h just because i feel like hes' been keeping my sanity in this thread, though commuter and two doc claims really makes you think

i don't want to lynch haruno because i think that is like himself a waste of time

i want results from litt and om before i touch them

maybe schia? i would really only ever lynch schia as a personal "i feel bad for going after hydro" move

Celever

no longer hibernating
I don't see why apricity's claim is a cc? his role is a roloeblocker or asceticizer and which it is for a person depends on the target's choice
I am pure roleblocker
Imo apricity is always town bc is posts are very solvy (that the right word?), nearly all his posts seem to be made wuth the thought of trying to find maf
I mean because in a 14 (previously 15) player game having 2 roleblockers on the same town faction is really bad design.

Think about it, if there are 4 scum which people seem to think there are, there are 10-11 members of the town. That's not a lot of power to go around, and fitting the rest of the town's roles into 8-9 slots doesn't make much sense.

I think that's what it is but I don't remember mafia mechanics and solving that well so

The prescence of a safeguarder in this game itself feels a little off though, considering there aren't many roles here to be safeguarded from based on the claims? Ofc scum could have directly faked and they have safeguardable roles but

Celever

no longer hibernating
it's such an interesting spot to be placed in

i'm scared of touching psy/cel/broil/drookez because mislynching a pr is disastrous, particularly since it opens the door to both people being town as a result of setup troll

i'm scared of touching hydro because i feel legitimately bad for doing this again, after the last game, though i think it is important to get the scum rb

i don't feel great about lynching m2h just because i feel like hes' been keeping my sanity in this thread, though commuter and two doc claims really makes you think

i don't want to lynch haruno because i think that is like himself a waste of time

i want results from litt and om before i touch them

maybe schia? i would really only ever lynch schia as a personal "i feel bad for going after hydro" move
I will happily vote Schia because they made catching up on this thread uncomfortable and unenjoyable

That's it. That's the case.

Celever

no longer hibernating
Votecount:
Celever [1] - Duskfall
M2H [2] - Schiavetto, OM
Psypsypsypsypsythe [3] - Clouds, LittEleven, Haruno
Haruno [1] - Broil
LittEleven [1] - Thunder~BALLZ
Thunder~BALLZ [1] - Haruno
Broil [1] - Drookez
Hydro [3] - Hal, Cel, M2H

ok i legitimately don't understand this one at all.
i don't either. i think once you come around to leaving the major pr counterclaims unresolved today, you can kind of check people off the list until you're left with roleblocker, tbz, haruno and schia.

in that list of four i probably assign the highest town probability to schia. but that's who you're really left with.

hi
i in fact feel very strongly that we don't touch broil/drookez today or maybe ever and leave that to a lylo problem.
i strongly agree with this. i honestly cant fathom why broil or drookez would fakeclaim doc as newer players completely indepedently and especially why drookez would cc broil for a misvote that would just make him look super scummy? this kind of lifts my uneasiness with celever even if i dont really understand why we'd both be town if our roles are imbalanced with each other but serving the same purpose. drookez/broil also has this weird imbalance with drookez turning into jk and im curious if broil has his own unique trait like that since otherwise it feels like broil has drookezs role but less powerful

i think hal is town but i dont understand his role only because i cant see why anyone would ever refuse protection if offered?

can someone explain the hydro vote to me? specifically, i know that hydro is cced, but i wanna know what makes their cc more votable than me/celever and broil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)