Rejected Win rate by avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which avatar on PS has the highest win rate of them all?

If you've played enough Showdown, you'll find that certain avatars are more likely to be picked by more skilled players (champion avatars, gimmick avatars like dinosaur cosplayer, janitor etc) whereas the more common and default ones are used by less skilled. It would be a good insight to see which avatar shared amongst all users has the highest (and lowest) win rates, as this often gives away their battle style / aids prediction too! Personally, I think it has to be the pika-suit kid for highest win rate. Lost too many games to those players...

This would probably be a page on PS, just put a button that takes you there.

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
My only question is... How on earth would that idea work? Besides, there's some avatars you simply hardly ever see, and so many of them, so even if we did find a method, how would we rank them all? And on top of all of that, if you really think skill is based off avatars and you made a list, couldn't ANYONE just nab that avatar and use it for themselves?

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
This honestly seems silly and not worth the development time, especially since I have no reason to feel that a person's personal choice of a avatar will directly relate to their win rate on the ladder. For example: I'm bad at battles, changing my avatar wont fix that.

Rejecting this sorry.

I'm bad at battles, changing my avatar wont fix that.
There are more causes to correlation than causation between the correlating things. Not to mention that this does not even include the inverse causation where someone's position one the ladder would cause him to change avatar.

especially since I have no reason to feel that a person's personal choice of a avatar will directly relate to their win rate on the ladder.
It's not about feeling, it's about knowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)