Worker's (se)XY Sex-Slave Trade (New Shiny HP Fire Bulbasaurs & New 4 Nature 4 egg move Bulbasaurs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outcome of 36 bred joltiks:

3x compound eyes males 31/x/31/31/31/31
4x compound eyes females 31/x/31/31/31/31
1x compound eyes male 31/31/31/31/31/31
1x unnerve female 31/31/31/31/31/31

i have timid nasty plot togepis bred in premier balls
would you take that and a leftovers and 1 more 48bp battle maison item for that shiny axew?

I'm interested in a Modest Rotom (31/xx/31/31/31/31).

I can offer you a Modest Squirtle (31/xx/31/31/31/31) with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse egg moves.

I'd trade a rotom for leftovers but not interested in rocky helmet. Sorry, mate.
don't worry I'm working on getting lefties anyways. I have 32BP so ill get one for you soon.
are you interested in a lavitar with adamant nature and has 5ivs? what would you trade me for it? i really want one of your eevees or a ferroseed

i have timid nasty plot togepis bred in premier balls
would you take that and a leftovers and 1 more 48bp battle maison item for that shiny axew?
Sorry I don't think I'm going to trade the axew, but if you do have a female premier ball togepi I would be very interested.

I'm interested in a Modest Rotom (31/xx/31/31/31/31).

I can offer you a Modest Squirtle (31/xx/31/31/31/31) with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse egg moves.
Sorry, I've got a squirtle coming my way.

don't worry I'm working on getting lefties anyways. I have 32BP so ill get one for you soon.
are you interested in a lavitar with adamant nature and has 5ivs? what would you trade me for it? i really want one of your eevees or a ferroseed
What egg moves?

I'm interested in Joltik, I've Timid magic guard abra, Adamant guts larvitar stealth rocks pursuit and dragon dance, tech adamant scyther, modest goomy sap sipper and hydration, jolly quick feet shroomish, all of these pokes are perfect 5 iv's.
let me know pls!!

I'm interested in Joltik, I've Timid magic guard abra, Adamant guts larvitar stealth rocks pursuit and dragon dance, tech adamant scyther, modest goomy sap sipper and hydration, jolly quick feet shroomish, all of these pokes are perfect 5 iv's.
let me know pls!!
What balls are the abra, larvitar and scyther in?

Interested in
1x compound eyes females 31/x/31/31/31/31
1x compound eyes male 31/31/31/31/31/31

Please, CMT.

Hi. I am interested in a ferroseed. I've got a Timid 5 IV Frisk Noibat. I've also got battle maison items if you're not interested in the noibat. Let me know thanks.

New Update:

(OT:
Worker) (Y: 65016) (Lv: 1)
Eevee

31/x/31/31/31/31 | Bold | Run Away or Adaptability |
Wish |
:21
:3 |

31/31/31/31/31/31 | Bold | Run Away or Adaptability |
Wish |
:3
:0 |

Notes: Both abilities become Water Absorb on Vaporeon.

I saw you already have one in your trophy case but I have a 6IV flawless male Joltik if that would interest you for your Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)