Tournament World Cup of 1v1 III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

there was no chomper present. i am here to fight the power for pazza. you do NOT know if he was referring to garchomp. he may have been referring to cinccino, or anything else! i say: FREE PAZZA, BAN OSRA
I agree with this good man pqs, pazza referred to chomper, a Pokémon which does not exist (maybe pazza has info on a broken gen 8 Pokémon or something). We do not know if “chomper” even means garchomp it could mean “forfeit now to save your dignity” which is not ghosting. Free pazza

lost heros

Meme Master
is a Pre-Contributor
I agree with this good man pqs, pazza referred to chomper, a Pokémon which does not exist (maybe pazza has info on a broken gen 8 Pokémon or something). We do not know if “chomper” even means garchomp it could mean “forfeit now to save your dignity” which is not ghosting. Free pazza
View attachment 189207
there was no chomper present. i am here to fight the power for pazza. you do NOT know if he was referring to garchomp. he may have been referring to cinccino, or anything else! i say: FREE PAZZA, BAN OSRA.
Now, we mustn’t be too hasty. While yes, “Chomper” isn’t the name a known Pokémon in the battle or in the available Pokémon in generation 7, it must refer to something if this were to truly be ghosting.

According to google, who cite wiktionary “Chomper” refers to the following.

Now we can easily rule out the latter informal definition as there are no Teeth-pokemon in the battle. However the former definition is interesting as it can refer to any Pokémon that can “chomp”. Since all of the Pokémon can seemingly chomp down on delicious Poke Beans in Pokemon Refresh it’s impossible to know which or if any Pokémon “Chomper” refers to!

In summary, free Pazzaa

pazza

Banned deucer.
"Shitposting" doesn't begin to describe my ghosting, this leader rewards sucking up and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely fucked over by osra with my changing punishments on me last minute and refusing to provide explanation while banning me for 3 months, getting banned this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My memes were superior, my reasoning to why I shouldn't be banned was superior, and I got banned, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

I am done with competitive Pokemon, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Tournaments used to have a competitive spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. I would make this the end, but World Cup is still ongoing, and I would never leave so many great friends out to dry, so I'll suffer through a few more games for them.

One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment.

my last words: cone oras is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)